You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k
Rank Image
London
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2018 17:55
Perhaps you don't read the posts linked about other dimensions or frequencies :)

The placebo effect can also be working in a frequency we don't see. The fact that it works, remains.

Not everything has to have an answer, especially from laypeople like myself. I'm just convincing myself based on the understanding that I have taken from reputable scholars.

Allah knows best what the fire and pepper does. For all we know, the odor, smoke and ingredients are warding off some kind of evil influence that could be affecting the man and causing a barrier between him and his wife. Maybe the wife is seeing her husband in the Hindu man.

We can go on for ever speculating over the issue. The fact that science can prove things better, doesn't mean that things won't work beyond our imagination.

To date, it is not science that has proven Islam to be accurate, it is Islam that confirms the findings of science.

There's more out there than meets the eye.

If we rely solely on science, then what is the scientific explanation of jinns? How can there be another being living their own lives in a different dimension to us, yet they are right next to us.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2018 18:10
Quote:
To date, it is not science that has proven Islam to be accurate, it is Islam that confirms the findings of science.

Which is why we aren't discussing the science behind ruqya as taught in the hadith, and the science of using duas and Quran as a cure.

But i thought these wazifa were a science of their own and is not a part of Islam.

I still have to watch mufti ARM video. Later insha Allah.

Not saying one must question everything, but if a shia or an ahmadi or even a salafi or barelwi was to adopt the attitude that they convince themselves of their practices and beliefs based on the explanation of their scholars whom they consider reputable, and they do not have a critical look an certain issues then they would forever remain misguided. Of course Allah is the one who guides and puts in place the means for one to be guided.

Edit: I am not saying members of the above groups are definitely misguided. I am just using them as an example.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2018 19:00
of course islam has all the answers whether we understand or not. of course there are many things about this world that we do not understand.

but how do we know this particular amal has anything to do with islam? what if it is black magic? many time certain taweez and amals being carried out by amils have turned out to be black magic. if there is no source and lineage for this particular amal then for all we know it could be black magic. where does it come from?

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2018 19:11
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2018 19:16
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I have heard in a lecture (by a Salafi scholar) that black magic can also be done by reciting Allah's names, Qur'anic ayats etc.

I'm not saying this particular amal is black magic.

EDIT: (5th April, 2019) Correction posted here
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2018 19:23
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

i dont know much about black magic, but i have seen pics on the net where allah's name is written on taweez along with other saitanic stuff.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2018 20:04
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Jazakallah, that's interesting. Of course we see taweez made of numbers, letters and the name of Allah, but it's the way it's fine. Surely, by just taking the name of Allah alone, one cannot perform the magic. Allahu alum.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2018 00:28
Ok I have listened to the audio and read the post in the thread. I stil need to absorb all of this. Mufti ARM’s method still seems different to the one from deoband. The fatwa states that you must think of your wife loving you. And as abu Muhammad said , it could be to cure the husband. But how would it affect wife? It seems complicated. In mufti ARM description, the procedure is done on the one showing the symptoms. In the fatwa scenario the wife is showing the symptoms.

“After the Isha Salah, take 11 grains of black pepper and recite یا لطیف یا ودود 1100 times with durood 11 times before and after while thinking your wife to love you. Having it done, blow on the black peppers and put them in burning fire and pray to Allah. Do this at least for forty days.”

Someone should be able to explain the reasoning behind these methods, or what purpose they serve, when they originated and who started it.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2018 02:44
Article on Wikipedia on the evil eye

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye

It seems that different cultures and countries use different methods and ingredients to remove the evil eye. So then once we don’t make the cross signs etc. we should be able to use any tried and tested ingredients to remove the evil eye , just like we are allowed to use treatments discovered by non Muslims. I don’t see how we could use some of the amulets used by the Turkish people as this seems to be the amulets that we are forbidden from using.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2018 02:48
When you search for burning cloves, a lot of the results are for magic spells and magic sites.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2018 07:15
Concerned wrote:
View original post

A whole new world/dimension. Possibly used in a halal manner? Allah knows best.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2018 10:51

Concerned wrote:
View original post

The Islamic ruling for Amaliyyat and Wazaif can be summarised in two short lines:

1. If it is claimed to be Fardh/Wajib/Sunnah etc then we would ask for evidence
  2. If it is not claimed to be any of this then it would be MUBAH (permissible) provided that it DOES NOT contradict any established injunctions of Islam

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with this suggestion ALTHOUGH I would personally rather make Dua and adhere to Sunnah but someone in their experience has found this to be efficacious.

There are hundreds of therapies which practitioners use around the world for patients which are experimental (and not 100% successful). The entire drug testing is based on the assumption that this may not be 100% successful. You cannot test a therapy and take a straw poll “How many found this to be helpful?” It is based on experience and personal leanings of the practitioner. I have worked with plenty of Doctors who swear by a particular treatment while other Doctors dismiss it.

In this case, it has the added complexity of being from the spiritual world which most individuals have no grasp of and there is no test to prove (or disprove). Kashf is a reality and for someone who has it, it is simple and straightforward while for others it is mysterious, spooky, Jinn (Black Magic). You cannot explain Kashf to someone who has not experienced it at the same time you cannot dismiss Kashf from someone who is otherwise a Sunnah practising sane Muslim to be under the influence of Jinn/Black Magic etc.

Karaamat are also from Allah and once again it is hard to explain to someone who has never experienced it. Once again, you cannot dismiss a sane Sunnah practising Muslim who displays a Karamat to be under the influence of Jinn/Black Magic etc.

The problem in these cases is that those who have no experience in these matters seeking explanations and others offering it which are from “physical world”. You are absolutely right that the example of physician giving medicine makes no sense in this case because the premise is wrong!

This is from the non-physical realm so how can you provide an example from the physical realm to explain it any and all examples will fall short. The Jinn and Shaytaanic world is not exclusive to Islam and Muslims. It affects others and some of the methods to deal with these matters are common. For example, make a patient who is affected by Jinn smell pungent strong odour and they will react, you can test this on Muslim, Hindu, Christian and 100% of the time verify this reaction. Hindus/Sikhs regularly recommend incense, Christians recommend burning oil, Muslims recommend “Oud or Bakhoor” and Hollywood recommends “Garlic”. The point I am making is that there must be a link in the demonic world between demons and string smells so just because you google and find links on various (Non-Muslim) sites doesn’t mean jack-diddly-squat!

There are many similarities between “spirituality” and energy systems of Hindus, Buddhists and Muslim Sufees because I guess there msut eb certain universal truths about spirituality which have been discovered by trial and error. You cannot dismiss the entire Naqshbandi-Mujaddidi Tareqqa just because google throws up similarities between it and Budhist meditation and exactly which points to concentrate upon. 

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2018 03:09
Rohani Wazaif ki Haqeeqat by Mufti Tariq Masaood (Short Clip)

Halalified YT Audio
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2018 14:57
One scholar offered me a solution to similar to this, and it was sourced back to the Deobandi scholar, Maulana Thanvi.

I'm not going to comment on these remedies, as I don't wish to hurt someone's feelings, but after that point, I was more motivated to stick to the remedies prescribed in the Qur'an, the authentic Sunnah, and making general du'a to Allah (SWT). I'd be very surprised if someone suggested that's not the ultimate recipie to turn a family crisis around.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 1st March 2018 20:46
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم

Mufti Tariq Masood sahab's knowledge about Amils/Amilyat is quite hollow and could be ignored.. we discussed his amliyat bayan on on this thread

duas..

wa Assalam..
No post ratings

Jump to page: