View original post

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

Wallah!!! this is a real incident.

In my city, One young and famous haafiz who lead the limited number of musallees in the masjid during those dark days in ramadhan. He used to mock the special disease. Didn't follow any preventive measures, no safety protocol.

He had health issues with his respiratory system. He was admitted to the most honest Hospital (I mean they were not running a medical industry, no exploitation of patients). He was under supervision of a expert physician. Qadr took him away from us. Today his ustaad hasn't come out of this shock, he shouts at everyone around. He too denied any special disease.

This incident doesn't match with "reasons for death" we got through replies by respected senior members.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2023 13:55
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Bismillah.

My personal belief is that some type of virus existed. Probably created in a C.I.A. Laboratory.

The extent of its virulence was exaggerated. And the Nocebo Effect was created by a hysteria created by the Mass Media propaganda and ALLAH knows best.

Anyway it is fruitless topic that has been flogged to death.

The biggest threat facing the Ummah is the liberal ideologies from the Feminism, Modernism, LGBTQ et al.

+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2023 14:45
Play on emotions is not evidence.

Seniors Ustaadhs from Binnori Town also passed away. But Alhumduillah the Firasaat of all the Senior Ustaadhs saw through this flimsy plot. Any student trying to wear masks in class was blasted and rightfully reprimanded. We sat with our Muslim brothers in the scorching heat at the heights of this deceptive plot. If it was as they said a true contagious disease then there a plethora of questions that can be asked. Any intelligent person can easily deduce such questions and come to the realization of this scam. May Allah Ta’ala protect us from Kibr - which is a great obstacle in accepting truths.

Our grievances are with what people assume to be “untimely” deaths of people. They say Qadr yet they still wish to impose Zulm on other people by not letting them freely go about their lives and they wish to impose their satanism by distorting our modes of worship or preventing us from them completely.
+1 -0Like x 1
UK
Brother
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2023 16:43
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Covid doesn't exist. Prove that it does.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2023 16:53
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

Yasin wrote:
View original post

Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

This incident was narrated by Shaykh Saeed RA. I request senior member @abdur rahman bin Auf to write the moral of this story related to this thread. How enemies of islam play with sentiments of pious muslims.
Russian forces had captured entire soviet land but muslims in Bukhara were holding the fort.

The commander of the Russian army was instructed to raid the fort, go near to the fort and run back as if some one is attacking them.

Next day, on news paper and available media resources it was broadcasted that when army went near the fort they saw a saint standing on wall of the fort and attacking them. Army feared for their lives and returned back.

Muslims got carried away, thinking Imam Bukhari RA is shielding them. They relaxed.

Few days later Russian army raided the fort and easily captured the fort.

I got a message "wake up man" after hearing this audio bayan.

"Ya Allah.... guide me not to deceive anyone and I shall never get deceived" I think this is a masnoon dua.

Note: Admin may permit me to delete this post tomorrow.
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2023 17:44
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2023 18:11
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2023 18:20
Covid exists. In the minds of those who were scammed. They'll rather try to justify something that doesn't exist than to admit that they were scammed.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2023 19:21
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2023 19:43
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Bismillah.

And since you like anecdotes, Here is a true story and it happened a few months ago.

A Brother rose from his bed for Fajr, as he was About to enter the washroom to perform wudhu he fell down, when other family members heard the noise and went to check on him, he had expired apparently from a heart attack.

A few days after his Janazah someone saw the deceased in a dream and in the dream the deceased was holding a Tasbih and reciting the following.
إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ”

So Brother Akbar whatever is happening we must remember that ALLAH has power over all things. And whatever the disbelievers are plotting will ultimately fail.

As for the above story both the deceased and the one who saw the dream are known to me personally.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 14th June 2023 20:02
فالحديث الذي سألت عنه رواه أصحاب السنن الأربعة ، ولفظ أبي داود عن أم سلمة رضي الله عنها، قالت: مَا خَرَجَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ مِنْ بَيْتِي قَطُّ إِلَّا رَفَعَ طَرْفَهُ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ فَقَالَ اللَّهُمَّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَضِلَّ أَوْ أُضَلَّ أَوْ أَزِلَّ أَوْ أُزَلَّ أَوْ أَظْلِمَ أَوْ أُظْلَمَ أَوْ أَجْهَلَ أَوْ يُجْهَلَ عَلَيَّ
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2023 01:27
We learnt from our scholars that taking medicine is sunnah.

On advice by an medical expert diet control and taking preventive measures is wajib.

Not following the above can be suicidal and breach of trust on amanath of health given to us by Allah.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2023 08:21
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

This is not accurate!

There are hadith that clearly state that if someone refuses medication, then they should not be forced!

The Prophet (saw) refused medication during one incident.

I will try to relocate the post/fatwa, which I believe was originally posted by sister Ummi taalib. The fatwa was regarding the refusal of taking the covid vaccine.

Ulama were colluding (unknowingly) with the narrative and advising the masses to get vaccinated against a killer hysteria
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2023 09:26
One Molvi in Toronto did exactly that, telling the people taking the vaccine is Wajib نعوذ بالله.

Whoever issues a false Islamic ruling or calls people to it, his repentance is not accepted until he clarifies the Truth to those he misguided. Allah says:
“Except for those who repent and correct themselves and make evident what they concealed.” [Al-Baqarah, 2:160] - Palmer
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2023 09:33
From 3 mins:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BUQOxckxc64

Taken from comment:
فإن ترك الأكل والشرب حتى هلك فقد عصى؛ لأن فيه إلقاء النفس إلى التهلكة وإنه منهي عنه في محكم التنزيل اهـ بخلاف من امتنع عن التداوي حتى مات إذ لا يتيقن بأنه يشفيه كما في الملتقى وشرحه (رد المحتار 6/338)

وفي النوازل: الرجل إذا ظهر به داء فقال له الطبيب قد غلبك الدم فأخرجه فلم يخرجه حتى مات لا يكون مأخوذا لأنه لا يعلم يقينا أن الشفاء فيه وفيه أيضا استطلق بطنه أو رمدت عينه فلم يعالج حتى أضعفه ومات بسببه لا إثم عليه فرق بين هذا وبينما إذا جاع ولم يأكل مع القدرة على الأكل حتى مات فإنه يأثم والفرق أن الأكل قدر قوته فيه شفاء يتعين فإذا تركه صار مهلكا نفسه ولا كذلك المعالجة (المحيط البرهاني 5/373)
No post ratings

Jump to page: