Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Asaaghir, opc121177
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 11:46
EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH UK MHRA - Exposing the genomic sequence of SARSCov2
Frances Leader

This is the killer blow. What been said all along. No more than these 2 links are needed to prove what's been said all along. Anyone who can see this and then still believe in the covid pandemic will be complicit in evil and involve many major sins. May Allah forgive you.

Quote:
When I read the Wuhan study in Feb 2020 I was mortified by the monkey kidney & foetal cell-lines which were used as a "culture" before rt-PCR amplification. Isolation was never satisfactory at any stage thereafter.
I honestly felt sick.
The genome sequence was computed from this.

I set about proving that the vaccine has been created from a computer generated genomic sequence & not one isolated from an infected person, either in Wuhan or anywhere else in the world since.

The Pfizer BioNTech vaccine was approved by UK MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) & I initiated a polite exchange of emails with them as follows:

Twitter post yesterday & my account was summarily suspended:

Quote:
WITHOUT A PURIFIED SAMPLE VIRUS UK MHRA CONFESSES THAT THE PFIZER VACCINE mRNA ELEMENT IS A COMPUTER GENERATED GENOMIC SEQUENCE AMPLIFIED FROM A RNA FRAGMENT FOUND IN ONE EXPERIMENTAL STUDY FROM WUHAN (Feb 2020).
NO SIMILAR VIRUS HAS BEEN ISOLATED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD SINCE.
THE VACCINES ARE CREATED USING A COMPUTER MODEL!
AFTER NEIL FERGUSON'S CATASTROPHIC COMPUTER MODEL TOOK THE WORLD INTO A SPIRAL OF LOCKDOWNS, MASKS & ABJECT FEAR - HOW MUCH FAITH HAVE YOU GOT IN A COMPUTER CREATED "VIRAL" SPIKE PROTEIN BEING INJECTED INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM?

Several followers asked for sight of the original exchange of emails & as twitter suspended me over this revelation I decided to create this article which, being on the blockchain, is safe from deletion.

Thanks to all followers on all social media channels for disseminating my work.

Much love as ever

Fran
xx

This is blow: "The DNA template used does not come directly from an isolated visus from an infected person."

He posted his email exchanges and Twitter suspended him. Do you believe the misinformation censoring campaign now?

Furthermore, it's not just these exchanges. 165 health/science institutions globally all failed to cite even 1 record of “SARS-COV-2” purification, by anyone, anywhere, ever

Quote:
165 institutions (mainly health and science institutions) in 30 countries have all failed to provide or cite even 1 record describing the alleged “SARS-COV-2” having been found in any sick human and purified, in order to sequence and characterize “it” and study “it” with controlled experiments.

In other words, none of these institutions can prove that the alleged RNA genome of 30,000 base pairs with a spikey protein shell actually exists…. let alone that “it” causes an allegedly new respiratory disease that is allegedly spread from host to host via contagion.

No one on the planet has a pure sample of the alleged virus.

There are no validated tests. Validation of a test for a “virus” would require a gold standard – the alleged virus.

Below is a list of the institutions. Note that from several of these institutions (i.e. the CDC, Public Health England, UK DHSC, India’s ICMR) we have multiple responses.

Excel file listing the 164 institutions (last updated January 15, 2022):
www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Instit...

Click this link to see the actual responses:
www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/fois-reveal-that-health-science-i...

www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/68-health-science-institutions-gl...

This is being posted in the Hoax category because for me it's definitive proof of the clearly planned war on the population. If anyone can challenge this and prove covid exists scientifically and not due to "feelings" please do share so the thread can be moved from the verified Hoax category.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2022 11:07
Seeking truth propelled early Muslim thought leaders to pursue a commitment to truth in all aspects of society.

Ibn al-Haytham who is considered by many to be the first scientist wrote, "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and... attack it from every side," he wrote. "He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."

Basically Ibn al-Haytham's message is, don’t just take his writings and explanations at face value but verify it. Critical thinking and a demand for proof was a prevalent aspect of Muslim practice.

A Quranic verse from which we can draw a close parallel in our social media invaded life is:
Loading Qur'aan Verse
+1 -0Like x 1
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2022 15:59
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2022 07:19
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Thats an one year old video. Has it been isolated in the last year?
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2022 09:04
muslimbrother wrote:
View original post

Still no. The most recent data is on the second site fluoridefreepeel.ca

"(last updated January 15, 2022)"

Yes the video is a year old but it makes sense to be because it was never isolated and verified. A year of lies already passed when it was made. It could be a bit doubtful if the video was from the first few days of the plandemic but unfortunately not the case.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2022 09:51
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Amazingly I saw a video title just now:

Covid-19 Virus finally Isolated after 2 years

Thought I'd share it. In case you're wondering, on the TV in the above video are all vaccinated presenters.
+2 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2022 09:59
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Many are claiming that the virus is the vaccine. Funny how we couldn't find evidence or video's of people dropping dead of covid-19 but we can for Co-Vaccince-20
No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2022 16:50
If COVID-19 doesn't exist, WHAT IS MAKING PEOPLE SICK?
Dr. Sam Bailey
www.bitchute.com/video/zszxKp03Qqnq/
Quote:
I've been listening to your requests and although MANY of you realise that "Covid" is a scam, the question still gets asked: What Is Making People Sick? Here is my 16 minutes worth. Obviously, I can't cover everything, but I've tried to summarise things in a cheeky way

She makes the most valid point on how to avoid getting infected with Covid-19 towards the end. Brilliant yet simple.
+2 -0Like x 2
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2022 18:00
ali wrote:
View original post

What a greatly presented and engaging video.

So many explanations for what's repeatedly asked by those who are fully brainwashed.

If anyone is truly open to truth and are still not convinced should watch this if they can stomach it. inshaAllah it'll answer some questions you might have had.

The loss of smell is also mentioned here for the brother that's convinced about the covid due to this.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 16th February 2022 16:44
An excellent idiot proof guide to lies being exposed!
VIRUS AND MRNA THEORY OFFICIALLY OVER! (WITH SLIDES)

www.bitchute.com/video/rloCSmKl8b4l/
Dr. Tom Cowan
Dr. Lee Merritt
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 27th February 2022 20:46
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I would like to ask readers to watch this brilliant piece of information, confirmed many many times before, even on official websites (unless used as a lie a had been done by the CDC)
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 24th March 2022 17:09
THE VIRAL DELUSION

The Tragic Pseudoscience of SARS-CoV-2 & The Madness of Modern Virology

"Amazing. Should be translated into every language on the planet."
-Dr. Vicci Costa

CLICK HERE TO SEE EPISODE ONE FOR FREE!
+2 -0Like x 2
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 31st March 2022 15:04
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Watched it and it confirms everything in this thread. It explains very clearly exactly what they did and how COVID is a computer generated sequence and does not exist anywhere in the world. It's crazy how people prefer to believe something exists in science when scientifically it doesn't exist.
+1 -0Creative x 1
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd April 2022 14:37
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Found some alternate links for those who can't be bothered to register to watch it on the creators site:

www.bitchute.com/video/eNLAVFSEkUQn/
ugetube.com/watch/the-viral-delusion-part-1-quot-the-trag...
brandnewtube.com/watch/the-viral-delusion-part-1-the-trag...

Quote:
"When doctor Andrew Kaufman began reading the first virology papers out of Wuhan in December 2019, he was shocked to discover that the scientists had come nowhere close to proving that a new virus had emerged… yet saw the media and authorities already claiming a viral pandemic was on it’s way.

In this extraordinarily revealing opening episode, a group of biologists, chemists, doctors and journalists take apart the SARS-COV-2 narrative piece by piece - from the non-isolation of the virus, to the hidden problems with purported photographs of the virus, to the claims that it has been genetically sequenced, to the invalidity of the PCR "covid-test." From the treatment protocols for COVID to the assumption of its transmission, Episode One unpacks the science of the claims that changed the world - in which these doctors and scientists make the case that every single claim the authorities made about the so-called SARS-COV2 virus has been based not on evidence, but pseudoscience.

Featuring: Andrew Kaufman, MD; Tom Cowan, MD; Stefan Lanka, Virologist; Torsten Engelbrecht, journalist; Claus Kohnlein, MD; Kevin Corbett, PhD RN; David Rasnick, Biochemist PhD; Mark Bailey, MD; Dawn Lester and David Parker, Authors; Stefano Scoglio, Biochemist PhD; Saeed Qureeshi, Chemist PhD; Celia Farber, Journalist; Harold Wallach, PhD; Pam Popper, PhD, ND; Charles Geshekter, PhD; Amandha Vollmer ND, Jim West, and more.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 4th April 2022 13:35
Quote:
When they can find the exact same “viral” particles in those said to not have the “virus,” it is time for virology to admit the obvious:

For those still not sure, this article is filled with sureness :)
viroliegy.com/2022/03/11/sars-cov-2-tem-images-game-over/
+1 -0