Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Re -- Pfizer Oxford vaccine thread

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Mufaddal
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
549
Brother
-6
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 11:37
Brother AM's original post here

The NHS report says all data presented in the report should be interpreted with caution. This is a quote from the report.
Quote:
In the context of very high vaccine coverage in the population, even with a highly effective vaccine, it is expected that a large proportion of cases, hospitalisations and deaths would occur in vaccinated individuals, simply because a larger proportion of the population are vaccinated than unvaccinated and no vaccine is 100% effective.

This is especially true because vaccination has been prioritised in individuals who are more susceptible or more at risk of severe disease. Individuals in risk groups may also be more at risk of hospitalisation or death due to non-COVID-19 causes, and thus may be hospitalised or die with COVID-19 rather than because of COVID-19.
Is this a case of only looking at one part of the evidence and leaving out the more relevant and crucial part?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
26,346
Brother
9,575
abu mohammed's avatar
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 11:47
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
highly effective vaccine

Can you please explain what a vaccine in general is supposed to do and then explain what this covid shot actually does?
Then can you explain why it is highly effective please?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
549
Brother
-6
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 12:24
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
Quote:
Can you please explain what a vaccine in general is supposed to do and then explain what this covid shot actually does?
Then can you explain why it is highly effective please?
I'll be happy to answer your questions to the best of my abilities. But first, since I've already asked a question, may I please have an answer? I'm trying to keep this as simple as possible, for my own sake. Here is the question again for your convenience.
Quote:
Is this a case of only looking at one part of the evidence and leaving out the more relevant and crucial part?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
26,346
Brother
9,575
abu mohammed's avatar
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 12:38
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
it is expected that a large proportion of cases, hospitalisations and
deaths would occur in vaccinated individuals

So it was expected that the vaccine was not doing what the public was told it would do?
Quote:
simply because a larger proportion of the population are vaccinated than unvaccinated and no vaccine is 100% effective.
But it is proven to be very harmful in comparison to every other vaccine prior to covid shots in the world!
Quote:
Individuals in risk groups may also be more at risk of hospitalisation or death due to non-COVID-19 causes, and thus may be hospitalised or die with COVID-19 rather than because of COVID-19.
So they word it this way when it suits them but when they want to give statistics, they call a car accident death as a covid death and report over 150,000 death from/with covid where FOI tells us that this is a load of garbage!

Until they can't report facts as facts, why would anyone take them seriously.

So please explain what is the evidence of the crucial and relevant evidence? High number of vaccinated individuals?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
26,346
Brother
9,575
abu mohammed's avatar
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 13:12
Quote:
highly effective vaccine

See here regarding what was anticipated by the UK gov. They knew this would happen. So, did the vaccines work? I don't think it did what the people were told it would do. Perhaps it did what big pharma wanted it to do, hence, highly effective narrative being pushed day in day out!
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post


Lets ask Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla how effective the vaccine is :)
Quote:
“And we know that the two doses of vaccine offer very little protection if any…..
"The 3 doses with the booster offers reasonable protection against hospitalisation and death (inaudible for me) and less protection against infection"

Source www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhMbKyDq9_w&t=96s

So please explain how the NHS and the world's medics have concluded that the vaccine is highly effective.

If this is not the case, would you say that "the vaccine is highly effective" is false? or is Albert a LIAR? They can't both be true. Who is lying?

Highly effective video www.bitchute.com/video/feAW4LDbHNOq/ Fauci
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
549
Brother
-6
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 13:26
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
We are moving too fast for me to follow.

Please explain to me in the same way you would explain this to a child. One step at a time. Let's start with something we can both agree on, hopefully.

We should not blindly trust what the media and politicians tell us.

Do you agree with me on this point?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Facepalm x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
26,346
Brother
9,575
abu mohammed's avatar
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 13:35
sharjan8643 wrote:
since I've already asked a question, may I please have an answer?

I've answered in sections, easy to follow. Yet...
sharjan8643 wrote:
We are moving too fast for me to follow.

Then take your time and go through each answer before we proceed (also see the post after the response)

You have dodged every answer I've provided and jumped to yet another question without even attempting to provide me with 1 single answer:
sharjan8643 wrote:
We should not blindly trust what the media and politicians tell us.

Are you playing the same game the media and politicians play? Respond with something totally different!

Awaiting youe response after you take your time to my answers to your question.

Until then, each post will just be ignored leaving a rating you like ;)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
549
Brother
-6
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 14:19
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
I asked a question. You replied, and I'm grateful you did. I am trying to follow your responses, but it is too much information for me to process all at once. Which is why I requested that you explain this to me like you would explain to a child. I appreciate that you are taking the time and effort to try to explain to me, and I want to understand. But can I ask that you take it slow, at a pace I can follow?

Here's an example:

Sharjan8643: Is this a case of only looking at one part of the evidence and leaving out the more relevant and crucial part?

Abu Mohammed: No.

Sharjan8643: Why?

Abu Mohammed: Can you please explain what a vaccine in general is supposed to do?

Sharjan8643: Vaccines are supposed to save lives.

Abu Mohammed: explain what this covid shot actually does?

Sharjan8643: Isn't it supposed to save lives?

Abu Mohammed: Then can you explain why it is highly effective please?

Sharjan8643: My family doctor says so.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
26,346
Brother
9,575
abu mohammed's avatar
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 15:03
Can you please explain what a vaccine in general is supposed to do? Prevent and protect from infection according to my little understanding.

What vaccines were before 2020
Quote:
A vaccine used to be “a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease”


Sharjan8643: Vaccines are supposed to save lives. Well it isn't, is it. The stats show otherwise. The vaccinated are being infected from what they were supposed to be protected from more than anyone else. The vaccinated are being hospitalised more than anyone else. The vaccinated are dying from the vaccine.

Your family doctor says the vaccine is highly effective and contradicts Pfizer CEO who says “And we know that the two doses of vaccine offer very little protection if any…..”
"The 3 doses with the booster offers reasonable protection against hospitalisation and death (inaudible for me) and less protection against infection"


Can you get a second opinion after mentioning the above statement from your family doctor?
Don't accept the answer "You'll need the 4th shot" These aren't pills/medication that you need to keep taking.

Sharjan8643: My family doctor says so. This is not an explanation!
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
549
Brother
-6
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 15:12
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
I will try and respond to the entire contents of your reply. I am going to do it one statement at a time, if that's okay.
Quote:
Vaccines are supposed to save lives. Well it isn't, is it.
You are saying they don't save lives, and my family doctor says they do.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
26,346
Brother
9,575
abu mohammed's avatar
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 15:44
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
You are saying they don't save lives, and my family doctor says they do.

The covid vaccines are killing people in very high numbers. Have caused thousands to be amputated, disabled and so on.

Please refer to the thread in OP.

Pfizer safety study shows that 1,223 PEOPLE DIED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF VACCINE
1 in 17 people (5.74%) suffered a fatal outcome
Please see table 1 on page 7 phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-...
This is for just one brand for those reported and does not include every country in the world. Can you imagine the numbers around the world and if every case was reported!
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Winner x 2
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
549
Brother
-6
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 17:32
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
Quote:
Please see table 1 on page 7
I am looking at table 1 pg 7.
Quote:
Pfizer safety study shows that 1,223 PEOPLE DIED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF VACCINE
Please explain how we are to conclude that these 1223 people died due to the vaccine.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Facepalm x 1Ha Ha x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
26,346
Brother
9,575
abu mohammed's avatar
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 17:50
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Before we get to any results, please explain why they were given the vaccine in the first place and what the percentage or mortality rate of deaths were by virus.

Then explain to me how we are to conclude these deaths were caused by the virus. Taking into note the freedom of information act's result!

I'm not drifting away from your post. I'm putting it back into perspective.

We only got to the vaccines because of the virus. So the answers for the virus should justify the vaccine right? So it is important we know the percentage of deaths by virus!
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Yasin's avatar
UK
6,672
Brother
923
Yasin's avatar
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 18:02
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

The answer's in your quote.

Quote:
Pfizer safety study shows that 1,223 PEOPLE DIED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF VACCINE
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Winner x 2
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
549
Brother
-6
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2022 00:10
Yasin wrote:
View original post
Brother Yasin, Pfizer also says in the same report
Quote:
An accumulation of adverse event reports (AERs) does not necessarily indicate that a particular AE was caused by the drug; rather, the event may be due to an underlying disease or some other factor(s) such as past medical history or concomitant medication.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top