Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, member2, Yasin, ssaad
Rank Image
London
Brother
#451 [Permalink] Posted on 16th February 2022 15:16
Very Interesting!

Many people have not had the vaccine simply because they were told that no one is liaible for any injuries or death.
Is this their new way to get people vaccinated? They can afford hits like this to fund their bigger agenda. This is, I believe a bigger bait to lure people in. SubhanAllah.
Loading tweet
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#452 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd February 2022 08:24
The C.D.C. Isn’t Publishing Large Portions of the Covid Data It Collects
The agency has withheld critical data on boosters, hospitalizations and, until recently, wastewater analyses.

By Apoorva Mandavilli
Feb. 20, 2022
For more than a year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has collected data on hospitalizations for Covid-19 in the United States and broken it down by age, race and vaccination status. But it has not made most of the information public.

When the C.D.C. published the first significant data on the effectiveness of boosters in adults younger than 65 two weeks ago, it left out the numbers for a huge portion of that population: 18- to 49-year-olds, the group least likely to benefit from extra shots, because the first two doses already left them well-protected.

Read full report www.nytimes.com/2022/02/20/health/covid-cdc-data.html
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#453 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd February 2022 11:54
The German Queen of England and German King of England to be have been fully vaccinated and have still tested positive for Covid-19.

Why? It's simple. Not to say that the vaccines aren't working, but to show the world that the vaccines have protected them and they will live to tell the story! Get vaccinated. That's why.

It gives an opportunity to people like Col_Hardstone to tweet for #VaccineMandates
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#454 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2022 14:14
Loading tweet
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#455 [Permalink] Posted on 24th February 2022 10:18
An old news piece from which I that I just wanted to share a quote (probably again).

“We are doing all we can to compel people to get vaccinated… The government cannot allow individuals, who do not want to get vaccinated, to risk lives of those who are already vaccinated,”

Someone please explain the logic or science behind this. Please refrain from looney toons science!

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#456 [Permalink] Posted on 24th February 2022 12:02
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

It's all about keywords.

"Risk"
"Lives"
"Save"
"Vaccinated"

It doesn't have to make sense. They repeat and repeat until it makes sense to slaves. Just like repeating "Osama" and "Planes" repeatedly and even though nothing makes sense, people believe a plane brought down a tower with jet fuel even after 21 years of forensics and computer advantages.

The trick is, "repeat repeat repeat" it works perfectly on slaves.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#457 [Permalink] Posted on 27th February 2022 15:28
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

We are not on the same page. We just know the counter arguments because we've been there and done that!

Personally, I go through the evidence provided from both sides. I do my best to follow up on reports from both sides. I do my best to get evidence for and against both sides. I triple check reports that are anti, just to make sure what I share is authentic. I watch hours of videos, especially all those posted by members. I read documents, 100's of pages. Only after that and with the backing of professionals I conclude my understanding.

I read what is reported for and against with an open mind. I don't accept everything I read that is for or against until proven.

I discuss with experts wherever I can, I debate with them and Alhumdulillah, so far, they have not been able to convince me otherwise. In fact, they mostly agree with facts I present.

So, for the time being, I'd recommend you also do the same, join groups to get their version of the stories. Read their reports and watch their videos.

Here are just a few examples of groups. There are plenty more, but after investigating, I leave them because some of what they share ends up being non sense.

Covid Vaccine Injuries
t.me/covidvaccineinjuries

Vax Stats
Deep dive into CDC Vaccine injury database VAERS. Weekly in depth detailed reports on adverse events on any vaccine. Missing report IDs, deleted report IDs investigation on a weekly basis.
t.me/VaxStats

Child Covid Vaccine Injuries UK
This channel is dedicated to reporting and documenting all child injuries and deaths caused by Covid-19 vaccines in the UK.
t.me/childcovidvaccineinjuriesuk

COVID VACCINE VICTIMS
Victims & their stories..
t.me/covidvaccinevictims

Project Veritas
Project Veritas Official Channel
Signal: 914-653-3110
t.me/project_veritas
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#458 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2022 09:31
Whilst you’ve been distracted by Russia’s Invasion, the UK Gov. released a Report confirming the Fully Vaccinated now account for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 Deaths in England
BY THE EXPOSÉ ON MARCH 1, 2022

dailyexpose.uk/2022/03/01/russia-distraction-uk-gov-revea...

The Russian invasion is being aired in an endless 24/7 loop via BBC News and Sky News, with not a word about Covid-19 to be heard, despite airing nothing but propaganda and lies on the pandemic for the past two years.

It’s times like these that you ought to watch what bad news is being quietly published in the background in the hope that it won’t receive much attention, because there’s nothing better than an international crisis to distract the public from what’s going on at home.

With that being said, let’s take a look at what the UK Government have “quietly” published in the past week in regards to the Covid-19 situation in England.

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) publish a weekly Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report, the most recent of which was published Thursday 24th Feb 22, and it can be viewed here .

Table 10, found on page 41 of the latest report shows the number of Covid-19 cases by vaccination status in England between 24th Jan and 20th Feb 22, and it confirms the vast majority were recorded among the triple vaccinated population.

More in link
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#459 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2022 10:39
Quote:
4 million people in France woke up to discovering that their vaccine passes had been deactivated after the French government reduced the time period between vaccinations from 7 months to 4 months forcing millions of people into a situation of where they now have to be vaccinated 3 months sooner than previously thought. This means that world governments can deactivate vaccine passes at their discretion classifying millions of vaccinated citizens as unvaccinated overnight in further attempts to force vaccines on the general public.

Never trust the government, it’s run by sociopaths and psychopaths.
+3 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#460 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2022 11:14
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#461 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2022 11:25
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Now Australia shows it true colors

Australia’s record breaking wave of Covid-19 sees Fully Vaccinated account for 9 in every 10 ICU Admissions & 4 in every 5 Deaths

NSW.AU

+2 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#462 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2022 15:28
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#463 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2022 16:09
From the PDF above:

BNT162b2
5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports
CONFIDENTIAL

APPENDIX 1. LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST
1p36 deletion syndrome;2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria;5'nucleotidase increased;Acoustic; neuritis;Acquired C1 inhibitor deficiency;Acquired epidermolysis bullosa;Acquired epileptic; aphasia;Acute cutaneous lupus erythematosus;Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis;Acute; encephalitis with refractory, repetitive partial seizures;Acute febrile neutrophilic; dermatosis;Acute flaccid myelitis;Acute haemorrhagic leukoencephalitis;Acute; haemorrhagic oedema of infancy;Acute kidney injury;Acute macular outer retinopathy;Acute motor axonal neuropathy;Acute motor-sensory axonal neuropathy;Acute myocardial; infarction;Acute respiratory distress syndrome;Acute respiratory failure;Addison's disease;Administration site thrombosis;Administration site
asculitis;Adrenal thrombosis;Adverse event following immunisation;Ageusia;Agranulocytosis;Air embolism;Alanine
minotransferase abnormal;Alanine aminotransferase increased;Alcoholic seizure;Allergic bronchopulmonary mycosis;Allergic oedema;Alloimmune hepatitis;Alopecia areata;Alpers disease;Alveolar proteinosis;Ammonia abnormal;Ammonia
increased;Amniotic cavity infection;Amygdalohippocampectomy;Amyloid arthropathy;Amyloidosis;Amyloidosis senile;Anaphylactic reaction;Anaphylactic shock;Anaphylactic transfusion reaction;Anaphylactoid reaction;Anaphylactoid
shock;Anaphylactoid syndrome of pregnancy;Angioedema;Angiopathic neuropathy;Ankylosing spondylitis;Anosmia;Antiacetylcholine receptor antibody positive;Anti-actin antibody positive;Anti-aquaporin-4 antibody positive;Anti-basal ganglia antibody positive;Anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibody positive;Anti-epithelial antibody
positive;Anti-erythrocyte antibody positive;Anti-exosome complex antibody positive;AntiGAD antibody negative;Anti-GAD antibody positive;Anti-ganglioside antibody positive;Antigliadin antibody positive;Anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody
positive;Anti-glomerular basement membrane disease;Anti-glycyl-tRNA synthetase antibody positive;Anti-HLA antibody test positive;Anti-IA2 antibody positive;Anti-insulin antibody increased;Anti-insulin antibody positive;Anti-insulin receptor antibody increased;Antiinsulin receptor antibody positive;Anti-interferon antibody negative;Anti-interferon antibody positive;Anti-islet cell antibody positive;Antimitochondrial antibody positive;Anti-muscle specific kinase antibody positive;Anti-myelin-associated glycoprotein antibodies positive;Anti-myelin-associated glycoprotein associated polyneuropathy;Antimyocardial
antibody positive;Anti-neuronal antibody positive;Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody increased;Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody positive;Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody positive vasculitis;Anti-NMDA antibody positive;Antinuclear antibody
increased;Antinuclear antibody positive;Antiphospholipid antibodies positive;Antiphospholipid syndrome;Anti-platelet antibody positive;Anti-prothrombin antibody positive;Antiribosomal P antibody positive;Anti-RNA polymerase III antibody
positive;Anti-saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody test positive;Anti-sperm antibody positive;Anti-SRP antibody positive;Antisynthetase syndrome;Anti-thyroid antibody positive;Anti-transglutaminase antibody increased;Anti-VGCC antibody positive;AntiVGKC antibody positive;Anti-vimentin antibody positive;Antiviral prophylaxis;Antiviral treatment;Anti-zinc transporter 8 antibody positive;Aortic embolus;Aortic thrombosis;Aortitis;Aplasia pure red cell;Aplastic anaemia;Application site
thrombosis;Application site vasculitis;Arrhythmia;Arterial bypass occlusion;Arterial bypass thrombosis;Arterial hrombosis;Arteriovenous fistula thrombosis;Arteriovenous graft site stenosis;Arteriovenous graft thrombosis;Arteritis;Arteritis
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#464 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2022 20:20

video on cell and gene therapy from world health summit

bayer exec says the quiet part out loud?

this video is likely going to be yanked off twitter shortly. gatopalâ„¢ aaron ginn put it up and it has already been completely sequestered. you cannot forward, like, retweet, or comment on it.

so, i wanted to try out this new substack video feature and see if we might get it some airtime here. (please let me know how it works)

several things are significant here.

he lays out in simple terms that mRNA vaccines are, indeed cell and/or gene therapy. (whether this can be read to be an admission they are specifically gene therapy is debatable as he uses the two terms as a compound category)

he’s thrilled that people accepted it. “if we had surveyed 2 years ago if people were willing to take gene or cell therapy and inject it into your body we would have probably had a 95% refusal rate.”

he sees this as the big future thrust for bayer.

and he sees the pandemic as “having opened eyes about innovation.”

quite a lot to unpack there.

boriquagato.substack.com/p/video-on-cell-and-gene-therapy...
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#465 [Permalink] Posted on 7th March 2022 09:39
No post ratings

Jump to page: