You chose to follow the devil

والله والله والله هذا افتراء عظيم عليّ
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2023 20:59
A sincere person would read through everything posted and then draw conclusions.

But people like to strike their keyboards to respond without proper investigation and then they wonder why their response time has been limited.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2023 01:41
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

I do taqleed of experts who have authority to decide on covid.

Regarding reading article presented to me, I can't decide whether the author is reliable or not. A few authors are homeopathic doctors, a few are not in medical field.
And for me, I leave the decision to experts I do taqleed of.
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2023 09:25
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

Compare with this example.

Salafees quote 940 ahadeeth on doing rafa yadeen in salah.

I won't do rafa yadain, I am a muqallid of Imam e Azam RA. I place Imam azam RA above the person who is quoting 940 ahadeeth.

Similarly I am advised to read those writings to prove "covid doesn't exist"

I place my experts above these authors and people who are quoting their writings. And my experts are not devils, they poses the best medical degree one can acquire in my country, wallah they are honest and pious; moreover I personally meet these experts and discuss these sensitive and important issues.
+0 -1Dislike x 1
UK
Brother
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2023 11:44
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

You are free to discuss fairy tails with the pious experts. It will not bring covid into existence. It only exists in your heads. That's the truth.
+1 -0Winner x 1
UK
Brother
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2023 13:20
15 Things Your Human Farmers Want To Thank You For.....

1. Thank you for not thinking

2. Thank you for reacting instead of gathering information

3. Thank you for making decisions based on how you feel instead of assessing the consequences of your actions. Emotional reactions are the opposite of logical reactions. Thank you for being guided by your irrational emotions.

4. Thank you for thinking about short term gratifications instead of long term outcomes

5. Thank you for thinking of yourself instead of future generations

6. Thank you for being weak instead of strong

7. Thank you for always doing what's easy instead of what's right

8. Thank you for attending school and getting great marks, which made you more obedient to our command. We run the schools ourselves of course and teach you obedience as the primary modality of training, so thank you as well for never figuring that out.

9. Thank you for seeing the dots yet never connecting them

10. Thank you for believing someone else is coming to save you

11. Thank you for living inside a fake feel good illusion, which we designed of course. Thank you for not seeing the mouse trap we built around you.

12. Thank you for believing poison will make you healthier, really, thank you........this is the foundational cornerstone of us tricking you to destroy yourself, so again, thank you so much.

13. Thank you for drinking enough coffee and booze, smoking enough weed and eating enough junk food to the point where you're too sick, overweight or brain damaged to react. If you were healthy, strong and capable adults....we could have never pulled this off. Thanks for giving up long ago. Thank you for only caring about your next good time.

14. Thank you for believing our fabricated news stories. Some were so staged, we thought for sure you would catch on. Wow, great work for buying into that level of lie-ahria.

15. Thank you for watching the false narratives on your screens and thank you for ignoring the reality you witnessed daily, with your own two eyes. Your weakness is our strength. We're all in this together.

BONUS 16. Thank you for lying to yourself as hard as you do, that can't be easy

We couldn't grind you into hamburger patties without you helping us get there. This is and always has been about teamwork. We couldn't blast you off the planet without you doing your part. Lying to yourself, lying to your friends, looking the other way, not resisting.....you worked around the clock making our dreams come true. We're all in this together...and what that really means is simple. This is one big stage show but unfortunately your character is no longer required in the stage production. Thank you for everything. You're the best obedient drone bots anyone could ever ask for. Tricking you to destroy yourself, your own families, your own economy and your own communities has been our absolute pleasure.

Jason Christoff
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2023 15:30
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Quote:
You are free to discuss fairy tails with the pious experts

You have used this multiple times , can you please select and quote those "fairy tales". It will help me in doing taubah for telling lies. Or it will make you do taubah from buhtaan. Both ways it shall help us.
+0 -1Dislike x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 30th June 2023 12:51
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

When you're back on the forum, you can read up on a recent article regarding that which many of us had been saying for a very long time.

People were being killed!

Hospital ‘Murder’: Attorney Unveils Shocking Survival Rates Among Mechanically Ventilated COVID Patients
June 29, 2023

Quote:
“You got a cash bonus when someone died from COVID. It was an incentive to kill people, and it worked incredibly well.”

That's why you saw and we agree with your statement:
akbar703 wrote:
I concluded that there was exponential increase in dead in my city.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 30th June 2023 22:02
Lol its 2023 why is this still being discussed not sure why people are soo invested in this topic. Il still on the fence but honestly of all the things Muslims and Islam is facing this surely ranks very low in importance.

As I've said previously the truth probably lies in the middle somewhere. There was definitely a new illness going around which had unique symptoms and did kill few.people ( I do believe actual figured were inflated and non covid deaths were recorded as covid)

On a personal level what gives me most skepticism to why it wasn't as serious as govt made was is the fact those who were giving us warnings about its dangerous were partying away

If I told people on this forum don't do xyz you will die but you see me doing it then you have to question my honesty.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2023 11:06
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2023 11:11
Quote:
its 2023 why is this still being discussed

Because you fell for the lies, the deceit, the complete nonsense and it'll happen again easily and worse next time.

You might want to forget the jabbing, the masking, the shaming, the fighting but we won't forget. It's still very applicable and recent. It's still ongoing. People still test for something that doesn't exist.

You can believe what you want. It doesn't exist, never has. There's absolutely no evidence using science.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd July 2023 00:35
Yasin wrote:
View original post

That's fair enough like I said I couldn't care less either way I don't hold an opinion either way but those who wana belive msm will continue to do so and those who are super skeptical will continue to be so.

I barely wore mask at all and never followed the stupid rules they made up unless it was forced upon me in public places nor do I believe the official govt story hence I didn't get any vaccination. Don't know you why think I believe it but same time there was a new illness causing havoc (albeit exaggerated) and you can call it what you want. Covid, flu or googdegloop.

Yes I agree give it few years there be another incident which govts will use to impose more restrictions.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 7th July 2023 09:14
Salam, Wise words
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 11th July 2023 17:04
twitter.com/HashashinTag/status/1678764011352104961

This woman claims last 3 yrs she been disabled by covid. For those who are adamant covid didn't exist what explanation could there be for this? She has a different illness but Dr's have just diagnosed it as covid?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 12th July 2023 08:30
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Very sad and may Allah give her shifa!

I have read up and seen many videos about these sorts of disabilities. Even amputations. Not to mention heart attacks, seizures and so on.

However, each and every single one of these cases was a vaccinated person.

Allah knows best if this sister was vaccinated or suffered from something else.

The norm was to blame covid for everything and anything. They called it Long covid even after being vaccinated because of their trust in the media and big pharma.

Now they say that the norm is quickly turning to Long-Vax

Does anyone remember the news article about the anti vax athlete who died from "Covid" A very cunning article! The athlete (and there's 1000's of them) didn't want the vaccine but was forced to take it so he could compete. Shortly after getting vaccinated, the healthy athlete died! Blamed it on Covid.

That's how the media work and Alhumdulillah, they are all being exposed.

Just one small piece of the puzzle...https://dailyclout.io/smoking-gun-disability-data-reveals-alarming-health-crisis-of-the-employed/
+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page: