abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Confirmed. It still shows 18 :)
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 9th June 2023 17:20
Dislike reduces reps. I dislike many of your posts.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 10th June 2023 01:33
Yasin wrote:
View original post

I get alerts on @abu mohammad "facepalm " tag and also the tag is visible on the post.

I am not able to get your dislike posts. How to trace them
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 10th June 2023 08:19
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Yasin wrote:
View original post

You are saying that since your posts are based on "experts" views, I shall stop believing what I have physically witnessed. What I have personally heard from expert doctors in the field. These medical experts have treated the patients with the special disease. They have horror stories to narrate. I must reject them all. These doctors were in contact with medical experts in UK, US, Europe on the special disease.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 10th June 2023 16:20
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 10th June 2023 16:28
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Should I reject what I personally witnessed?
Should I reject the first hand experiences narrated by people around me?
Should I reject medical experts' experiences? we heard them.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 10th June 2023 16:48
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 10th June 2023 18:27
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

In this age of confusion it is better to remain skeptical of even that which you witness and of especially that which others narrate.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2023 01:26
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

"Seeing is believing"

Absolutely no confusion in this part of the world.

If confusion is created in minds, then baatil has won.

And the story is not even narrated and it is called "Fairy tales ", then baatil has won.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2023 04:29
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

When this first occurred the British Prime minister at the time. And many experts in the U.K. said it was no worse then Flu virus.

Within a few weeks he changed his tune.

There is a psychological factor these people study behavioural science and have made it an art form.

For example if you took a group of healthy people and told them they had only weeks to live many of them would die within weeks.

Have you heard of Ghost pregnancies. Women he think they are pregnant display all the symptoms and appearances of pregnancy. But have no pregnancy.

Mass hysteria engendered by the Media. Can also create a pandemic. Google the story of the town that caught Tourette’s.

Media created and induced a story that girls at a particular school had developed Tourette’s . . This caused a hysteria suddenly girls across town started displaying symptoms of Tourette’s.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5767

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar:
Two men came from the East and addressed the people who wondered at their eloquent speeches On that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said. Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic.'
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَالِكٌ، عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ أَسْلَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما أَنَّهُ قَدِمَ رَجُلاَنِ مِنَ الْمَشْرِقِ، فَخَطَبَا، فَعَجِبَ النَّاسُ لِبَيَانِهِمَا، فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ إِنَّ مِنَ الْبَيَانِ لَسِحْرًا ـ أَوْ ـ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الْبَيَانِ لَسِحْرٌ ‏"‏‏.‏

+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2023 06:35
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

We were witness to affect of flue earlier. But we witnessed disaster by this present new disease. It was a new experience.

Can you please share, in your country what happens with flue,
  • is it fatal,
  • is it contagious,
  • whether it can't be treated?
  • Whether large scale deaths occur?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2023 12:44
Another day, another headache.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 12th June 2023 11:38
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

It doesn't exist. Prove its existence scientifically.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 12th June 2023 14:20
Yasin wrote:
View original post

My city has never witnessed this scenario anytime before.

Multi fold increase in patients with respiratory problems issue.

Pathologists test Patients stain samples, it is a new virus. Culture and sensitive tests reveals no antibiotic is working. Physicians, pulmonologist etc give up. They treat the symptoms and give up on controlling the virus. They Leave it to internal immune system to fight with the virus.

Many multi specialty hospitals with 300 to 500 beds capacity are converted to respiratory systems treatment ONLY hospitals. Even cardiologist, orthopedics , Gastroenterologists were treating respiratory systems disease.

Big demand for oxygen cylinders, some places they could not cater to the demand.
Large numbers of patients die. Multi fold increase in deaths per day. Burial grounds, cemeteries work round the clock, Prior appointment slot are allotted for burials. We lost many ulema, imams, tableegi zimmedars, social service providers etc with this respiratory system failure symptoms.

This disease was contagious. Occasions like parties, marriages... attendees were affected.

Villages with no visitor are allowed strict order was followed, no infections were recorded.

Name this disease.......
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 12th June 2023 15:51
Not in response to above post, but....

Re: India

Wow, so many conspiracy theorists together at one time.
Or perhaps there’s an ongoing medical crisis caused by deliberately toxic gene based injections.
Best wishes
Dr. Mike Yeadon

Medical Crisis Declaration
Doctors around the world came together to sign a Declaration of an International Medical Crisis due to the diseases and death co-related to the COVID-19 “vaccines.”

At 11am on Saturday, September 10, 2022 top doctors from across India met virtually with doctors from 34 countries to sign a Declaration of International Medical Crisis.

Iatrogenocide: Murder by doctor, as in the administration of COVID-19 shots despite scientific evidence of serious harm and lack of effectiveness.
-Rima E. Laibow, MD

DOCTORS CONFERENCE:
DECLARATION:
We, the medical doctors and scientists from all over the world, declare that there is an international medical crisis due to the diseases and deaths co-related to the administration of products known as “COVID-19 vaccines”.

We are currently witnessing an excess in mortality in those countries where the majority of the population has received the so called “COVID-19 vaccines”. To date, this excess mortality has neither been sufficiently investigated nor studied by national and international health institutions.

The large number of sudden deaths in previously healthy young people who were inoculated with these “vaccines”, is particularly worrying, as is the high incidence of miscarriages and perinatal deaths which have not been investigated.

A large number of adverse side effects, including hospitalizations, permanent disabilities and deaths related to the so-called “COVID-19 vaccines”, have been reported officially. The registered number has no precedent in world vaccination history.

Examining the reports on CDC’s VAERS, the UK’s Yellow Card System, the Australian Adverse Event Monitoring System, Europe’s EudraVigilance System and the WHO’s VigiAccess Database, to date there have been more than 11 million reports of adverse effects and more than 70,000 deaths co-related to the inoculation of the products known as “COVID-19 vaccines”.

We know that these numbers represent between 1% and 10% of all real events."

t.me/covidtruthnet/5185
No post ratings

Jump to page: