Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

connection with Almighty

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 5th May 2016 01:14
I heard a lecture which says,
Salah connects u with Allah. if Quran in salah can not connect u nothing can connect u to Allah.

now if a person doesnt say prayer at all or never take care of his deeds but he says, i have fear of Him and I have Allah in mind every time i sin or do good deed. is this REMEMBRANCE of Allah still called connection or its not? does zikr also connects u to Allah?

report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 5th May 2016 05:53
Connection means two things :

•We are connected to Allah wether we acknowledge it or not,believe in it or not,like it or dislike it. Allah is our creator and we are the creation,HE swt gave us life and is sustaining it,HE swt gives us Rizq and we use it. With this tabeer in mind we are always connected to Allah...and there is no way we can avoid it.

• The second tabeer is that we are connected to Allah with Iman and Uboodiyyat. This makes a special connection making us worthy of his blessings and innumerable rewards in dunya and akhera. It is like the relationship of a kind and generous master and his faithful slave. For such a connection we need to show our submission and obedience.

Think of a slave who praise his master all the time but when asked for a service he makes excuses or do something of his choice rather rather than what he has been ordered to do. Such a servent ent can hardly claim to be faithful.Think of it if the said servent loves the enemies of his master,like to live in a style not liked by his master...Can he still be called faithful and deserve special favours,hardly so...

Then if the servent is weak and can't fullfil all the orders but he feels sorry for his mistakes and openly express his sorrow for not being able to be upto the mark,the master may forgive him...but if he is otherwise perfectly fine,he uses all the previlages granted by the master,lives in the house the master has given him,eats the food granted by his master,wears the clothes given by master BUT still refuses to serve or follow the rules,how can he claim to have a 'special' connection to his master ?

I hope this explain it...
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 5th May 2016 13:15
ALIF wrote:
View original post

MashAllah this is very much convincing well explained. much appreciated. JazakAllah
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 5th May 2016 14:34
www.muftisays.com/forums/86-qa-support--fiqh/8502-fiqh-qa...

Quote:
3. Answers can only be works of qualified scholars available online or must be sourced clearly such as publications.

4. Members cannot answer directly even if you are a qualified scholar (please see next rule)

5. If you are a qualified scholar, the answer would have to be published on your own site/blog and then you can post the answer with your name on the forum linking back to the original answer

6. Members can post any answer available from scholars of the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah

7. Answers from scholars of questionable/mislead sects can be posted if it's attested by a reliable scholar if the answer is beneficial