Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Tariq Halal Meat

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 27th February 2018 12:31
I've been trying to find out about Tariq Halal Meat, just to be sure. But they just don't seem to reply at all. I haven't called though, so gotta give them that benefit of doubt :)

Only one of their branches is HMC, the rest used to be HFA.

When I spoke to Tariq himself [I met him at his offices, but he won't recal :)]. I asked him why he's not HMC (he was HFA at the time) He said something along the lines of, "I used to be, but I saw how they work and found that these Maulana's/Companies are only in it for the money, at the end of the day, I know my market" or something like that.

They got a new guy called Mr. Mansur Ahmed who "was" with HFA for years. I wonder why he's not working there any more!

Since HFA stopped certifying Mechanical Slaughter, a lot of people moved away from them and started independant certification, which is creepy.

HFA did the right thing and followed by many others too, MashaAllah. But a lot of either fake companies started or new ones with new standards were on the horizon.

I just wanna clear up my conscience.

What I'm trying to get to the bottom of is, "Does Tariq Halal Meat Endorse Mechanical Slaughter?"
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 27th February 2018 13:54
I met him personally and he does maintain that the Halal certifiers are just looking for a way to make money. I did tell him that that was his opinion.

I have his personal email address and mobile number, but will not be allowed to share it due to confidentiality
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2018 09:16
Response from personal email:
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2018 13:33
is their meat halal for consumption? please update, because last time i remember, they were HFA and HFA endorsed mechanical slaughter back then. I believe one of the key issues with that was that for meat to be halal bismillah has to be read whilst slaughtering and for mechanical slaughter, one cannot guarantee that bismillah is read exactly at the time of slaughtering.

HFA moving away from mechanical slaughter is news to me. So what's the position of tariq halal, are they halal?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2018 13:42

Stationed wrote:
View original post

I have asked Javid Halal about Tariq Halal, as soon as I have a response I will be sure to update you.

+1 -0Like x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2018 13:44
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2018 13:50
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Since Tariq Halal is a franchise, we may find that some (probably just one branch) are HMC whilst (mostly) others are not. I guess each individual store will have a specific response. However, getting an overall answer of a Yes or No, will help inshaAllah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 14th March 2018 09:50
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Did Javid Halal say anything about Tariq Halal or shall we just ask Jameel Halal :)

What about this brother Mr. Mansur Ahmed - Coz he don't work for HFA anymore, it raises a slight doubt into why this could be. Is he Pro Mechanical? Is this why he doesn't/can't work for HFA?

Is Mansur Ahmed Just like many other pro mechanical sympathizing non scholar(s) (and scholars)?

Quote:
Mr Ahmed comes to Tariq Halal with 14 years of experience in halal certification. Prior to joing Tariq Halal Meat, Mr Ahmed was a Senior Auditor & Inspector for Halal Food Authority (HFA). “I intend to apply my experience and communication skills to increase customer confidence as well as coordinating with Halal Certification Bodies around the world,”
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 27th August 2020 04:10
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 27th August 2020 09:27
yemeb90082 wrote:
View original post

I am going to be asking Elegance Meat about Majestic Meat as to whether they are "Halal" or not because Elegance is always reliable and trustworthy

Any updates...
+0 -0Facepalm x 1

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Yellow' written in?