Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

/random

Jump to page:

You have contributed 1.5% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Desi tadka, Taalibah, Naqshband66, Acacia, member2, Black Turban, Sulaiman84
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Acacia's avatar
Unspecified
1,732
Sister
526
Acacia's avatar
#301 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2013 14:20
To be honest, I dread going back to visit family and haven't been back in years. Sad but true.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,977
Brother
363
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#302 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2013 14:23

Acacia wrote:
View original post

I know I couldn't find the doted version...I even googled it :(

You should move to Anatolia anyways :p Better food

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Acacia's avatar
Unspecified
1,732
Sister
526
Acacia's avatar
#303 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2013 14:34

İ i

(from Turkish keyboard)

I'm not that picky when it comes to food alhamdulillah so that is not a strong incentive for me to move, leaving all my half-baked struggles here to discover new ones there.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,592
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#304 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2013 14:40
Sorry in advance!!!!!!

I was on whats app and found myself being added to groups all over the place. and the most annoying thing was when 2 people would just chat amongst them selves and the rest of the group would just keep checking to see if anything valuable was being sent across.

I got really annoyed with them and just told them to chat amongst themselves and not disturb the rest of us.

Alhumdulillah, got rid of whats app altogether.

I thought I'd share that here since there is no space for any rules here.

No offence ;-)
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,977
Brother
363
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#305 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2013 14:42

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I also uninstalled whatsApp but then many people needed to contact me so I had to install it back but I unsubscribed out of the groups!

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Jinn's avatar
Unspecified
2,891
Brother
279
Jinn's avatar
#306 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2013 14:42
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post


Lol I find that annoying in Ramadan when you're trying to sleep and someone wants to start a debate and the phone keeps going PING PING PING

Good thing I learnt how to mute the conversations :D

I can't quit as people would get offended lol
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
1,241
Brother
1,935
#307 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2013 15:02
Boooo u whatsapp haters... :/
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,977
Brother
363
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#308 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2013 18:09
Off to London tomorrow to show my family around...I hate London!!!
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top
#309 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2013 21:41
Omg omg omg!

How can you not see the open comment by the authoriser. Why did he apologise then say that he cant apply a rule here. Hes telling you to stop this chit chat between yourselves and stick to the discussion at hand dont get others involved in your chat and the rest of you just went on about whatsapp. You guys need to read between the lines, am I right authoriser?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,592
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#310 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2013 22:16
Well actually some of the rules are mentioned here.

I guess I should also read through them myself. Because I have also been guilty of using terms such as bro.



21/03/2007

3.4a - No direct interactions related/unrelated will be permitted on topics which include brothers and sisters. Posts will be edited to fit this rule.

3.4b - Do not address each other by "bro" / "sis". It's not appropriate, use the full username and if the username is a person's name then� add "brother" or "sister" in full before it.

3.5 - Rude, blunt or posts showing any disrespect to other members will be removed without replies or locked with (Rule 3.5) stated below. All concerns/suggestions or reports should be sent to the team via the contact form at www.muftisays.com/directcontact.php


Source
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
hmdsalahuddin's avatar
Offline
Chennai
339
Brother
228
hmdsalahuddin's avatar
#311 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2013 07:39
My friend tweeted :

The main tension of parents nowadays..!! What their sons download.. And What their daughters upload.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+6 -0Like x 2Agree x 3
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,977
Brother
363
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#312 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2013 09:31
Went to London, phone dropped while going on a train and broke the screen. Then I realized while in London as to why there are so many screen repair shops everywhere!

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,592
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#313 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2013 12:04
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

There's one London with over 7 million Londoners.

There are more mobile repair shops than there are fast food joints.

Now it makes sense why there are so many shops for repairs, it's for the tourists!

I guess living in London, we know how to survive the rugged terrain outdoors and with public transport.

Anyways, Allah protect us all from such harms.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
1,241
Brother
1,935
#314 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd November 2013 11:14
just a random post passing by...
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Jinn's avatar
Unspecified
2,891
Brother
279
Jinn's avatar
#315 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd November 2013 11:29
I'm in a playful mood today lol, any brothers up for playing a joke on their wives ?

Text saying :

السلام عليكم

We need to talk ....


Then turn your phone off and leave it off for a few hours :D


Only do this if your outside and spend most of your day outside as well.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Disagree x 2
back to top

Jump to page: