1. Sleep Daily by 10pm.
2. Wake up 3am.
3. Tahajjud 3:30am till 4:15am
4. Study Quran for 20mins, at least 10verses with meaning. 4:15am - 4:35am. Observe your Dua for 10mins, ask all your desires from Allah 4:35 - 4:45.
5. Eat Sahur 4:45am till 5:05am
6. Rest till 5:20am but try not sleep.
7. Pray Salatu Subhi: 5:30am
8. Do Morning Azkar till 6am/6:30am
9. Rest/Prepare for the day till 7am.
10. Pray Salatu Duha, at least 4 Rakats. From 11:00am to 11:30am
11. Constantly Listen to Quran.
12. Pray Salatu Zuhr by 1pm. Do 20mins Azkar.
13. Pray Salatu Asr by 4pm & Do 20mins Evening Azkar, and recitation of the Qur'an.
14. Break your fast at 7:00pm with what you can afford. But pray and ask Allah for anything and everything you want before breaking the fast. Pray Salatu Magrib,your Dua will not be rejected.
15. 8:00pm Start Praying Ishai & Pray 11 Rakats of Taraweeh till 9:00pm.
16. After Taraweeh, spend 5mins to reflect on the day, and ask yourself these questions;. What did you do well? What needs to be improved?. What needs to stop? what needs to start?
May we witness Ramadan in good health.
We pray Almighty Allah rewards us all.