CC; Mufti Amjad firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiry sent on 20th December 2021
Deadline for response: 14 days
Response: No acknowledgement - No response
In reference to HEK293 (Human Embryonic Kidney) mentioned on page 3 of the ruling posted in `Wifaq-oxford.pdf` located on www.wifaqululama.co.uk/wifaq-oxford/ you have deemed the Haraam ingredient permissible based on the reasoning:
"The vaccine which currently exists is permissible to use when there is a real need and secure knowledge that one will contract the disease and that will have a serious impact on health of the individual and/or society."
This was based on your answer located on the PDF of irtis.org.uk (www.irtis.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/vaccines.pdf )
The vaccines when administered to humans contain infinitesimal amounts, if any, of original cell matter. We are referring to nanograms of DNA matter. As a result, even though we do not condone research on embryos, as it has already been conducted several decades ago, the vaccine which currently exists is permissible to use when there is a real need and secure knowledge that one will contract the disease and that will have a serious impact on health of the individual and/or society.
This suggests that Haraam ingredients were classed as Halaal based on 2 reasons:
1) Real need i.e. no alternative.
2) It'll have a serious (positive) impact on health for the individual or society.
Nullifies reason 1:
1) This ruling as far as we have confirmed from Ulamaa is that this applies to medicine. Medicine and Vaccines have a clear distinction and cannot be classed in the same group:
Vaccines are given to healthy people to prevent disease, for all population! you bring all people to the risk group!
Medicine is used for only ill people with disorders, not for all population! then not all people are in the risk group, only ill people!
Is your reason 1 still valid? Please clarify.
2) You stated "Real need" - This has proven to be the complete opposite where majority of the vaccinated are getting sick, we are told by questionable experts that unless they take it doesn't work unless you get boosters every 3-6 months, it doesn't protect others unless they take it as well and even then it doesn't protect the one who takes it. What exactly was the reason to class this as "real need" and if you agree that there isn't then does your making Haraam ingredients Halaal still apply?
Nullifies reason 2: Health impact
There is now ample evidence proving the following:
1) After taking this disputed vaccine, one can still be tested positive for the alleged virus.
2) Claims that the effects of the alleged virus will be less is unproven and does not have any scientific grounds on the mere theory.
3) It is proven that those who are taking the vaccine are dying directly from the reactions of the vaccine and or covid-19 and they outnumber the unvaccinated!
4) The official VAERS system shows the harms to humans and deaths the gene modification has caused directly vaersanalysis.info/2021/12/11/vaers-summary-for-covid-19-... (Latest) citing 1.8 million adverse reactions most of which are severe, life threatening and permanent with 19,800+ deaths. This is the smaller number of that which have been reported in America. Europe has reported 2.8 million adverse reactions with 31,100+ deaths from these vaccines. The reactions of these "vaccines" are higher than the entire history of vaccines combined. Some actions are deemed Haraam or at worse Makrooh Tahrimi e.g. smoking because it damages the body and here we have evidence it definitely is. Why does this not apply to vaccines?
5) Information sources and "fact checkers" have been proven to be owned by vaccine shareholders by their own admission which proves conflict of interest in the information for it to be deemed reliable.
6) It is published by every health agency globally that the vaccines will not protect you, it won't protect others from you and every injection administered has an expiry with different time frames such as after 14 days or 28 days you are considered "unvaccinated."
7) It is proven from internal emails from the senior director of Worldwide Research of the vaccine manufacturers quoting, "From the perspective of corporate affairs, we want to avoid having the information on fetal cells floating out there" - Expose here. putting to rest the question that these mRNA injections contain aborted fetal cells.
Considering these facts, is your Fatwa of Halal still applicable based on the reasons you provided to make the Haraam ingredients Halal when the reasoning clearly does not apply any longer and have proven to be false?
If no, do you retract the Halal status on the Fatwa posted or do you plan to revise the reasoning for the Halal status of the disputed vaccines based on lack of valid reasons to make it Halal and also due to the evidence of bodily harm and deaths?
May Allah reward you for your efforts and keep your intentions pure on Islamic value and ethos. Ameen
This is a public service sent on behalf of the general public to organisations
providing public advice and religious rulings. For transparency and accountability we
publish the questions sent and the response received online on our forum. If we don't
receive a reply, the request will be labelled with "No response" and the public could
serve legal public liability notices for harms caused from the information you serve
online to the individuals whose names appear on rulings.