Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

How soon do you think The Mahdi will arrive?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, bint e aisha
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 30th November 2018 11:19
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Good observations ya akhi and good questions.

After this post only I realize that even after the arrival of Hazrat Mehdi AS things will not ease immediately. We shall have to endure a state of fear for at least seven years. A sobering thought.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2018 00:57

Please delete - reconsidered

+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2018 04:55
Ridhwan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
“Prophethood will last among you for as long as Allah wills, then Allah will take it away. Then it will be (followed by) a Khilafah Rashida (rightly guided) on the pattern of the Prophethood. It will remain for as long as Allah wills, then Allah will take it away. Afterwards there will be a hereditary leadership which will remain for as long as Allah wills, then He will lift it if He wishes. Afterwards, there will be biting oppression, and it will last for as long as Allah wishes, then He will lift it if He wishes. Then there will be a Khilafat e Rashida according to the ways of the Prophethood.’ Then he kept silent.” (Ahmad)

To me this Hadith is a big clue towards the imminence of Hazrat Mehdi AS. All these earlier phases of governance have already run their respective courses and what remains to be seen is the arrival of Hazrat Mehdi AS. Late Dr Israr Ahmed also used this Hadith in a very detailed analysis but somehow people prefer the black flags of Khurasan narrative - the narrative that has been made muddy to a very considerable extent by the Multaqa Ahl-e-Hadith take on the issue.
+4 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2018 13:23

Hidayah is an act of the heart and submission of the heart to Allah Ta’ala. People’s heart in our times have become corrupt and hardened to the extent that they blatantly lie, cheat and refuse to admit even when they are proven to be wrong.

Mahdi (AS)’s era will bring in circumstances when hearts will change.

The biggest problem in our times is that we have abundance of books, speeches, moral advices but people are most corrupt…We probably never had the number of Ulama (in quantity) which we have today and YET people are still defiant.

Allah Ta’ala will change hearts in the era of Mahdi (AS) and that is my belief. Science, technology is and will remain subservient to human intentions and when hearts change, intentions will change.

The stories from the era of Khilafah tell us that the people’s hearts were predisposed to goodness (and Khayr) while in our times people’s hearts are predisposed to evil (and Sharr).

Deal with people in your lives and you will notice how evil, stubborn people have become. You may do some good but because you opposed someone, this person will become your enemy and work hard to undermine you every step of the way even when they know that you are right.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2018 13:30
following on what the brother said earlier about even non muslims suffering at the hands of the goverments. if many muslims will fall for dajjal does the opposite also stand true that kuffar who have sincerity and decencey will follow al mahdi even it not religiously but for his political justice? or will only believers follow him.

as for the post above oppression has been around since day dot so i dnt really see point of quoting this hadith. as i said before many of these hadith are so vague its impossible to extract much from it. we dont know if they are general or for a specific time period or location. whilst muslims had their heydays europe was plunged into darkness with kings and church oppressing their own. as for musliims the biggest humilation,bloodshed,beating we ever got was at hands of mongols in baghdad. plus what the crusaders did was not far better either so this hadith could have applied then too. also we dont know what future holds what if all muslims in all locations suffer like people of burma shaam n yemen? dont some ulema say a time will come evry muslim will have their own karbala.

finally like i said we still not witnessed the rivers of iraq drying and revealing its mountains of gold. this is NOT one of the major 10 signs so unless this comes we are still a long way off.

ps i did see some news about a flood in yanbu in saudi suffering floods and the desert turning green & lush. i blv there is hadith about land of arabs becoming green and lush again.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2018 13:47
mkdon101 wrote:
if many muslims will fall for dajjal does the opposite also stand true that kuffar who have sincerity and decencey will follow al mahdi even it not religiously but for his political justice? or will only believers follow him.

السلام علیکم
I've heard in a bayan that many Christians (and some Jews) will become Muslim just upon seeing Mahdi علیه السلام.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2018 13:50
Even if they don't on seeing Mehdi, they most definitely will, once they see Prophet Jesus (AS) praying behind Mehdi.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2018 14:07
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Link to that bayan:

youtu.be/6jdpJSv0CLQ
(Mufti Khaleeq ur Rahman Sahab)

Audio is clear after 12 minutes.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2018 14:47
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

There is an event mentioned in Hadeeth,about a battle in Sham,where the western armies will suggest to Muslim fighters in اعماق or Dabiq :"We don't want to fight you but you must return 'our people' who took refuge with you", the Muslims will refuse such a suggestion,saying we can't surrender our Muslim brothers to you...and the battle will therefore start.

It is possible,they might be such people you are mentioning. Allah knows best
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2018 15:31

please delete - reconsidered

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2018 21:02
ALIF wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Could it be Muslims who are citizens of western non Muslim countries?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd December 2018 09:30
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

It is possible,either the Muslim citizens of western countries or new Muslims who embraced Islam.In both cases,it looks like,they will be wanted by the Kuffar for some alleged "crimes" and they will take refuge with Muslims.

We have witnessed a somewhat similar situation in the past in Afghanistan,where the west demanded OBL and Amirul Momineen Syedena Umar رضى الله عنه refused,inviting the western onslaught against the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd December 2018 17:20
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd December 2018 17:34
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2018 04:36
Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor Sahab's advice is to avoid kuffar lands and prefer Madinah, Makkah, As-sham and important places mentioned in ahadith regarding the end times. The decisions we make today will affect on our's and our children's iman and well being.

Now is the time to decide.

Material benefit (Jannah of development) or Iman and Akhira?

Also I think residing in KPK would be a good choice, especially somewhere near the rural areas. Maybe brother Alif could better guide about this.

I yearn to move there someday. I have visited Mardan two times in Tabligh trips and am impressed by Pakhtoon hospitality. I have pakhtun friends in my city. Very nice, humble, simple yet intelligent people.

Perhaps, hijrah from developed areas to less developed areas is the first step towards protecting one's iman. We need to show evidence to Allah that we love our deen more than this dunia and we are ready to sacrifice and come out of our comfort zone in order to attract his help. Mere duas and nafal amaal are not enough. They are just a means to strengthen us so that we start acting in this time of great fitnahs.

Protecting and preserving iman is not a joke. It demands, sweat and blood and effort. These posts and talks are useless if we don't start acting upon what we know from this very moment. Sharing ideas and gaining knowledge is only for acting upon and nothing else. Otherwise we are no better than donkeys with books loaded upon our backs only to show off others that we know much but in reality ilm without action is ignorance of the highest order.

I am astonished that why some major and intelligent ulema(not talking about some of this forum members) are not taking this issue seriously and are suggesting that Dajjal's arrival is so far away. Are they gullible and don't they see the level and magnitude of fitnah with their very own eyes. It's not about dates. His arrival is very very near. On which date is not important. The important thing is that he can come at any moment. That's more dangerous and more worrying. Because if we knew his exact time of arrival then our nafs could easily tell us that we have a lot of time to prepare so relax. However, like death, the exact time of his arrival is also not known. So when we say that we need to prepare for death because it can occur anytime, we also need to consider that we need to prepare for dajjal's arrival as he can come any time.
+4 -0Like x 4

Jump to page: