But i am afraid,the name of ‘Ghazwae Hind’ will be as much scandalised, made as much detestable and infamous and held in abhorrence, as was done to the word ‘khilafat’ in the recent past and the word ‘Jihad’ before that, all of that will be done through those who would look like us, claim our faith and speak our languages....
The same pattern is about to be repeated here that was displayed in the middle east first, the same game which made the leaders of those glorious nations politically and militarily impotent.While the path to ‘greater Israel’ is almost been paved, the work has already been started on the other end of the geographical arc.
Ghazwa e Hind will be clearly in the times of syedena Mahdi, that time is yet to come, but the ghazwa is being hinted at so frequently, as if it is around the corner. Even a minor skirmish at the border and ghazwa is mentioned along with it. The notoriously ‘accurate’ prophecies of Naematullah shah wali ra start surfacing, even the apparently reasonable people start talking emotionally about it....We keep forgetting that we were been manipulated into ‘prophecies’ in not too distant a past, and then those prophecies were used as a psychological weapon ‘against’ us. The true prophecies will fulfil only at their destined time, we can not make them happen, no matter how many black flags we raise in our hands....
Let not people manipulate us in the name of ghazwae hind.
3. Whether it is considered Ghazwa e Hind or not, fighting Indian Army will still be considered Jihad. Right?
4. Should we be silent and stop using the internet and instead recite Quran, dhikr and Salah and mind our own business then?
5. You saddened me. I thought Dr.Israr Ahmed Rh and Orya sahab were reasonable, rational and educated people. I also thought that Mufti Abu Lubaba Sahab was a reasonable Mufti of taqwa. Indeed this is the age of deception. No doubt about it.
6. I think the time has come to completely remain silent, do righteous amaal and wait for death. Maybe, by doing this our iman will be protected.
Every jihad is jihad my friend. Unfortunately I don’t know what those respectable people say about Ghazwae hind.I have not read their books If unknowingly I have been disrespectful to them I apologise. I had ALI MUHAMMAD KHAN of PTI in mind while writing those words, not scholars of such a high repute :)
For the rest of the post, I stand by my post, and InshaAllah soon you will agree to it...
Orya sahab constantly talks about Ghazwa e Hind sir.
Dr.Israr Ahmed RH have been saying this for too long that the arrival of Al Mahdi and Dajjal are very very near. He also talked about the army of khorasan and Ghazwa e Hind in detail.
Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Masnoor Sahab has written more than one books on the topic of end times.
Today I regret that I read what I read. I curse my curiosity. My emotions are intense. And am confused. I belong to the masjid. This world is not for me. It is too confusing and disturbing. In masjid I find peace. In masjid I find comfort. In masjid there is no confusion. Maybe the Sufis are right. The world is a mess. Muraqba. Longest Muraqba. Till death arrives. I trust no one but Allah. I have lost trust. I am gloomed. Why I trust so easily? I think I should stop reading. And I think I should stop listening. And I think I should stop thinking (if it's possible). I spent years to know the truth. Alas! I am starting to have doubts now. So were prophecies only for ulema to understand and decode? So why these Muftis wrote books for the common public?
Why Ulema Why? Why did you do this? You ruined my peace. Now I am afraid to even read the translation of Quran. If I feel this much pain with very little ilm then how much pain will the sincere ulema be feeling because of their vast ilm?
I wanted to help this ummah. Alas! Now I don't know how? I am very sad today. Very Very sad today. Internet is very dangerous. There are good things. But there are many evil things.
I wonder whether we with clouded minds will be able to recognize Al Mahdi or not? I think he will not need us. Hopefully, I am already dead on iman by that time. Although! My shaykh interpreted one of my dream that I will have a long life. But I wonder, what will I do with such a long life. It would be very difficult for me to protect my iman. It is already difficult now.
Amr bil Maruf wa Nahi Anil munkar is a heavy duty. It's a heavy duty. It's a heavy duty. And I am very weak. OH Allah! Forgive me. Forgive us.
I am just ‘one person’ amongst millions who waste their free time on internet, sort of ‘halal entertainment’...
I am not a scholar, nor a strategist. I am not a politician either. I am not considered someone who is exceptionally bright or intelligent. I am not a Sufi or a seer. Most of my ideas are borrowed from here and there...
Still you take my post seriously ?
People like Muad Khan would brush it aside, laugh out loud, simply ignore it...
Someone like Maripat would put a glance, and mark it for reading when he had some really really extra free time..
Abu Muhammad might have politely clicked it ‘creative’ or ‘informative’ and would have never looked back :)
My beloved friend, people like me write all kinds of nonsense , better learn to ignore us :)
I thought you were my ally on this forum. I took you seriously and still take you seriously.
Alas! I have lost hope in old bones. In tillon ab tail nahin. My heart is crying. I am not as knowledgeable and as clever as the names of those whom you have mentioned.
Alas! My tongue has been cut before I could speak
My eyes have been destroyed before I could even cry
My fins have been burned before I could swim
My wings have been ripped before I could even fly
Alas! I am not a scholar
And some of my views go against the jamhoor
Alas! My heart is not accepting the negation of my dreams
Alas! It was my only passion, my only dream
Why was I told about khilafah. Why was I told about renaissance?
Is there anyone who still sees the dreams I saw?
I have no choice but to leave or I will get crazy.
I have no choice but to remain busy in masjid
I have no choice but to wait for the enemy to arrive.
I have no choice but to pick up stones and throw at enemy tanks
Then I hope that I will receive a blast and get martyred in the process.
Ghazwa or no ghazwa. I will attain Shahadah with iman hopefully.
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
Oh and no need to get dramatic, it could put someone off or push them in the wrong direction. :)
Then destroy and eliminate my blasphemous posts where ever you can find them with your God given super powers. I am fed up of sharing my dreams anyway.
•Did not ISIS use the word ‘khilafat’ without sufficient qualifications, named Dabiq as the name of its ‘organ’ and tried to portray themselves as the ones mentioned in ahadeeth. Did they not try to deceive Muslims by projecting ‘true’ prophecies at a wrong time, for the wrong people, and in the process not only desecrated ‘khilafat’ but also the prophecies ? Was this use of prophecies for political gains justified ? Is it wrong to caution people about the repeat of the same phenomena again, this time in our region ?
• Ghazwa e hind will ‘certainly’ happen, as is mentioned in ahadeeth. In my humble opinion the current tension between Pakistan and India is not ‘directly’ related to that, and that the name is simply used today for motivational purposes. It is only an opinion, which can be wrong, but how is it against your ideology ?
• When I speak of black flags, I mean Daesh NOT Taliban. The official colour of Taliban flag is white not black
• Daesh in Khorasan is currently being organised, funded, trained by those very forces who organised them in the Middle East with devastating effects. They have incorporated mercenaries of ‘black water’ into Daesh in Afghanistan and soon they will try to eliminate Taliban through Daesh. Even, Abu Baker Baghdadi May resurface in Afghanistan. They will certainly use the prophecies about ‘ghazwae hind’ the same way they used the symbolic name of Dabiq in Syria. I believe they will become active in Kashmir and possibly inside India if they could. Again I may be wrong, but their modus operandi is Zulm, creating fear, subjugation of people ( Muslims and non Muslims alike),cutting heads and slashing throats etc. Will that not give a bad name to ghazwae hind ? and to jihad ?
• I believe in ghazwae hind but that will be fought under the able and morally clean muttaqi mujahideen associated with Syedena Mahdi not the terrorists of Fake Daesh organisation under the umbrella of CIA. Is that what hurts you ?
• When I caution the readers to be aware of this conspiracy, that Daesh will raise the flag of pseudo-jihad under the false umbrella of ghazwae hind, create a wave of terror, and will then be as easily defeated by the most lousy Indian army (as is the planning) just as it was defeated in Syria, what will be the psychological effects of it on Muslims and their morale ? Is it wrong when I caution people about it ?
• and finally, how does it go against your ideology ? Or against what Dr Israr Ahmad ra , or mufti Abu Lubaba sb said or wrote. I am not challenging them, I am only cautioning about the wrong use of a true prophecy by Daesh which I consider an American proxy organisation.
In Anchar, posters of fighters are pasted across shuttered shops. “Don’t call them militants,” a young man said. “They are mujahideen, they fight for our cause.” Many believe these fighters are their only source of hope in the wake of Delhi’s decision.
The Indian government has said its actions will rid the state of terrorism and bring development. It maintains that the situation remains calm.
“They say things are normal. What normalcy is this?” said Subhan. “They have shut our main mosques. Jamia Masjid is locked. If this is just the beginning, what will they do afterwards?”
He said he would continue to take part in the night watch. “Anchar is fighting for all of Kashmir,” he said.
Just one reply before leaving so that you don't misunderstand my frustration. I have nothing against you. I am just sad. I thought that Daesh was finished. But am really very sad that it's not. I don't think that I could be of benefit for this forum anymore.
Just one piece of advice. Never leave salah, dhikr and quran. The time of talks, posts and videos is over. Now is the time of amaal n preparation.
You wish to leave because you feel we don't have the same aspirations as you?
We all want to join in the battle if Hind, we all want to be with the Mahdi, we all want to be under the true khilafah but non of us want to fall for the fakes.
We must not get carried away with falsehood and fairytale ideas that we see today.
Have josh but have balance too.
Before you leave (and I'm sure you won't) let me tell you of the very first Hadith I taught my son in Arabic and spoke in his ears when he was about a week old. "The shortest path to Jannah is al-jihad"
But we must not let our emotions and fakery get to us.
There are plenty of excellent threads on this forum, but they must never be taken out of context or abused like the way terrorist would!
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
We apologise but you have been denied access to report posts in this thread. This could be due to excessively reporting posts and not understanding our forum rules. For assistance or information, please use the forum help thread to request more information. Jazakallah