Tweet1) What is the life of this world? (57:20) Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children. (It is) as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers good-doers). And the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.
2) Whatever of blessings and good things you have, is it from Allah? (16:53) And whatever of blessings and good things you have, it is from Allah. Then, when harm touches you, unto Him you cry aloud for help.
3) How could you guarantee the blessings of Allah? (14:7) And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: If give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings); but if you are thankless (i.e. disbelievers), verily My punishment is indeed sever.
4) How could you save yourself from a painful torment? (61:10 11) 10:O you who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? 11:That you believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad (PBUH))
5) Whosoever puts his trust in Allah , what will happen to him? (65:3) And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things.
6) What is the destination of the disbelievers? (57:15) So this Day no ransom shall be taken from you (hypocrites), nor of those who disbelieved (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism). Your abode is the Fire. That is your maula (friend proper place), and worst indeed is that destination.
7) What is the destination of the believers? (4:57) But those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), abiding therein forever. Therein they shall have Azwajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives), and We shall admit them to shades wide and ever deepening (Paradise).
8) How could you be happy? (16:97) Whoever works righteousness- whether male or female While he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter).
By: Mohammed Yahya Al-Toom From his book: You Ask and the Quran Answers
Blogs Disclaimer: The views expressed in these blogs are those of the author(s). The blog is monitored with set guidelines. Inapproproate content should be reported on our forums for the attention of our moderators.