Tweet1) Who should we worship? (20:14) Verily! I am Allah La ilaha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so worship Me, and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-assalat) for My Remembrance.
2) What is the religion of Allah? (3:19) Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, then surely, Allah is Swift in calling to account.
3) What is the religion accepted by Allah? (3:85) And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
4) Where does the Quran come from? (42:3) Likewise Allah, the All-Mighty the All-Wise sends Revelation to you (O Muhammad (PBUH) ) as (He sent Revelation to) those before you.
(6:114) (Say (O Muhammad (PBUH)) Shall I seek a judge other than Allah while it is He Who has sent down unto you the book (the Quran), explained in detail. Those unto whom We gave the Scripture (the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) know that it is revealed from your Lord in truth. So be not you of those who doubt.
5) Why did Allah send messengers? (4:64) We sent no Messenger, but to be obeyed by Allahs Leave.
6) Do we have to believe in all the messengers? (2:285) The Messenger (Muhammad (PBUH) _) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His angels, His Books, and His Messengers. (They say), We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers and they say, We hear and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all).
7) What happened to the previous scriptures? (4:46) Among those who are jews, there are some who displace words from (their) right places and say: We hear your word (O Muhammad (PBUH)) and disobey, and Hear and let you (O Muhammad (PBUH) _) hear nothing. And Raina with a twist of there tongues and as a mockery of the religion (Islam) And if only they had said: We hear and obey, And Do make us understand, it would have been better for them, and more proper; but Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not except a few.
(5:13) So because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them and overlook (their misdeeds). Verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (good-doers).
8) Who is the last messenger? (3:144) Muhammad (PBUH) is no more than a Messenger, and indeed (many) Messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers)? And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah; and Allah will give reward to those who are grateful.
9) To whom did Allah send the last messenger Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)? (34:28) And We have not sent you (O Muhammad (PBUH)) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most of men know not.
By: Mohammed Yahya Al-Toom From his book: You Ask and the Quran Answers
posted by abu mohammed on 30th December 2010 - 1 comment
Mundu wrote on
3 Jan 2011
Thanx alot dear, may Allah bless the work of your hands towards the spread of the "Kalimati tTauheed.
Blogs Disclaimer: The views expressed in these blogs are those of the author(s). The blog is monitored with set guidelines. Inapproproate content should be reported on our forums for the attention of our moderators.