See more in the thread linked here
From the Book, (400 page pdf) Looking into the Eye of Dajjal Page 65 onwards
The âNew, Modern Babylonâ
As the Bible predicted the coming of a âNew Jerusalemâ, i.e. Makkah Mukarramah which shall serve as the centre stage of religion for the world, so too did the Bible predict the coming of a new, more modern,
more powerful Babylon, whose mission shall be the same as the first, i.e. to make war against the slaves of Almighty AllÃ¢h and to crush true religion totally. The detailed description provided by the Bible of this âmysterious, great Babylonâ, which shall rise at the ends of time fits perfectly with The United States of America and New York City in particular.
An example of reference towards this city found in the present scriptures is what has been mentioned in the book âRevelation, chapter 17â, phrases of which are:
Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, (i.e. with John- one of the Ambiya' of the Banu-Israel- possibly Nabi Yahya (a.s.)) saying,
"Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot (prostitute) who sits on many waters,
- i.e. An empire whose rule (naval military power) rests over the ocean.
This makes clear reference to the USA since it is the U.S. Navy that has the most ships by far of any navy worldwide. It is the largest navy in terms of manpower. What makes the U.S. Navy stand out the most is
its 10 aircraft carriersâmore than that of the rest of the world put together.
with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality,
- i.e. An empire whose female agents lure leaders of many countries, especially Muslim countries, into adultery, after which they are blackmailed into submission.
and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality.
- i.e. An empire whose immorality shall affect people all over the globe. Through the creation of âHollywoodâ the highest levels of immoral intoxication has been created, where a man views anotherâs sexual acts, while his wife and daughter sit at his side. Nauuzubillah!
Through the cinemas, televisions and the internet, this filth has filtered to all who dwell on the earth, reaching every nook and corner.
And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality, and on her forehead a name was written:
âA MYSTERY, "BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTHâ.
And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.
- i.e. The woman was not the Babylon of Iraq that all know, but another mysterious empire that would rise as a butcher of the saints, a super-power that shall wage a war against religion and morality. What is meant by âthe witnesses of Jesusâ is not clear, but it could very well refer to the scholars of the Quraan, since it is only the Quraan that has come after Nabi Isa (a.s.), giving testimony to the works of Nabi Isa (a.s.) and explaining his reality.
The Bible then goes on to describe the destruction of this city and the men that shall be in the forefront of bringing it to the ground. In these passages too, there is clear indication that the prostitute (harlot) discussed in the Bible, described as âBabylon The-Greatâ is none other than the USA and New York City in particular.
The quote from âRevelation 18â is as follows:
After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor.
With a mighty voice he shouted:
Woe to you, great city, you mighty city of Babylon!
In one hour your doom has come!â
âThe merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore"
- Why would no one buy the merchants' goods anymore if it is just a city that is destroyed? It's not hard to explain this. When America is gone, the US dollar will no longer have backing, becoming worthless paper. Keep in mind that the US dollar is a main reserve currency of the world. If all the dollars most nations are holding suddenly lost their value overnight, it would turn the financial order upside down, causing a panic and a sure global economic collapse. Under those conditions, naturally, no one will be able to buy the luxury goods that the merchants are getting rich on.
- This list represents âevery luxury the heart could desireâ But when some look at this list of ancient luxuries, they have trouble matching it up with modern American goods. You would be hard pressed to find a trade in âchariotsâ today anywhere, but you will find their modern equivalent of automobiles, airplanes, trains and even bicycles traded heavily in America. It seems reasonable to concede that the people of former times would have no concepts or words for such modern inventions and would be given the word chariots and horses to cover modern transportation goods.
The point to remember here is that it does not say that the goods are made in this modern Babylon, but rather that they are imported or traded by her. America is well known as the greatest importer and consumer of fine goods in the world.
Through the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX), Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), and other commodities, futures and stock exchanges, America is a leader in the trade and marketing of such goods. America does not have to produce the goods listed to fulfill the prophecy; she only has to trade them.
As for trading in slaves, which was apparently abolished years ago, it is a well-known fact that only one system of slavery has been abolished. As for slavery in the forms of âforced child labourâ, âsexual exploitationâ, etc, these types continue to flourish in the modern world, with America sitting at its head.
- In this day and age, especially by virtue of the list of commodities that are traded in "Mystery Babylon, this city, to have this kind of merchandise coming in by ships, must be a deep-water seaport city. The cry of the merchants that âwas there ever a city like this reat cityâ indicates that in the whole world, this âMystery Babylonâ shall be recognized as the most influential deep-water seaport city of the modern world. According to surveys conducted, New York City (known as The Big Apple) is home to most of the world's top investment banks and hedge funds. Its stock market trade levels are ten times that of London and four times that of Tokyo. It is a global leader in media, advertising and the music industry and dominates in the realms of fashion and luxury. Visitors spend more money in New York than any city in the world.
Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:
The music of harpists and musicians, pipers and trumpeters, will never be heard in you again. No worker of any trade will ever be found in you again. The sound of a millstone will never be heard in you again. The light of a lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the worldâs important people. By your magic spell, all the nations were led astray.
- Wherever one goes he shall find American culture
- Wherever one goes he shall find American culture desired and imported. The violent, sexual and immoral themes of American TV, movies, music, pornography reached nearly everywhere, even before the Internet was invented, which has now only made matters worse. This American-imitation intoxication is a result of
far-reaching sorcery, magic spells and enchantments which, through television, the internet, etc, spreads throughout the world. The name âHollywoodâ itself explains its reality, i.e. it is a wand made of âholyâ (magical) wood, which emits magic dust when spun over the heads of man by a fairy or mighty wizard.
Through the movie industry, Hollywoodâs satanic magical poison gets transported across the globe, influencing millions every second, thus satanic forces are ever-ready to fund this industry with whatever amounts are required, no matter how exorbitant it may seem.
This magic, as explained at the beginning (see pdf), is nothing but what is today known as âKabbalahâ and what was previously known as âthe knowledge of Haaroot and Maarootâ. The details of how this knowledge reached America shall Insha-AllÃ¢h be discussed further on in the book (see attached).
The last sentence describing this âprostitute nationâ reads as follows:
A few more interesting facts regarding America and New York City
1) In the Bible the final empire of evil has been described as âa harlot (prostitute), sitting on water, with a cup in her hand, filled with abominable thingsâ This phrase, together with indicating towards the meaning mentioned above, at the same time also offers an unambiguous description of what one needs to look out for in order to locate this empire. That is, it shall be such an empire that, when one enters it, he shall find a harlot (a prostitute) with a cup in a hand sitting upon water.
When one enters New York City Harbour, the first sight that greets immigrants by sea is a statue of a tall woman, holding a torch-cup high above her head. This statue, famously known as âThe Statue of Libertyâ, is
nothing else but an image of âIshtarâ (an assumed goddess of the Babylonians, known as the mother of prostitution). This âgoddessâ would later be worshipped by the Romans, except that they changed her name
to âLibertasâ (a Latin word meaning âlibertyâ).
As for the cup in her hand filled with abominable things, the word translated as âabominable thingsâ is derived from the word âbdeohâ, which means to âbreak windâ, âto pass gasâ, etc. Thus, a probable meaning could also be that in the cup shall be a substance that emits a âgasâ smell. How amazing then is it not when one learns that the torch-cup of the Statue of Liberty burns an external flame, fuelled by a âsmellyâ natural gas. Standing high (93m from base to tip of the torch) on Bedloeâs Island (later named as âLiberty Island), and covering approximately one-third of the islandâs surface, this statue fits perfectly with the description of âa harlot upon water, except that the statue itself is not sitting, but rather its pedestal is, which practically amounts to the same thing.
The crown of the statue, which can be reached by climbing 354 steps, has seven spikes (sun-rays) which represent the seven seas and seven continents of the world, indicating that the effects of this empire/harlot
shall be felt around the globe, precisely what had been mentioned in the verse âBy your magic spell, all the nations were led astrayâ.
2) The present Statue of Liberty was the âbrainchildâ of Frederic Auguste Bartholdi, a French sculptor. He named his statue âLiberty enlightening the worldâ, and till today this remains its official name. It seems his intention was that the âgoddess of prostitution and freedom (from Divine Law)â, that had come to pull the world out of what they regard as darkness i.e. the darkness of religion into the so-called light of âsecularism, atheism and finally satanism, should stand at the forefront of this empire (Nauuâzubillah!)
Bartholdi had personally selected Bedloeâs Island in New York Harbour as the site for his huge statue, so that it may act as a welcoming sign for all immigrants coming in by sea. Spurred by shaitaani lobbies operating from behind, the public as well as the government of both France and the United States joined hands in funding this extremely expensive project.
3) As with regards to the height of the statue, (34m from heel to the top of the head) this height was perhaps chosen as an intended mock of Nabi Adam (a.s.) whose height was slightly less than this (approximately 28m). The reason of IblÃ®sâs disgrace and expulsion from Jannah was due to his enmity for Nabi Adam (a.s.) in particular and âmanâ in general, and his refusal to bow in front of Nabi Adam (a.s.) and accept his superiority. By having a statue built on the height of Nabi Adam (a.s.), with a burning flame high above its head and with broken chains at its feet, the statue sends out a loud message that for the son of Adam to be set free to satiate his carnal passion, he will first have to accept that his position lies
beneath the fire. (Nauuâzubillah!)
In fact, a sentence written by Emma Lazarus, one of the woman who were in the frontline in America to raise money for the pedestal upon which the statue presently stands, inscribed on a plaque mounted inside the pedestal of the statute, spells it out even more clearly. It reads as:
(It is as though this poem is calling for all bound in the slavery of religion to come over to her and attain freedom, freedom to do whatever they wish, with whomsoever they wish, however they wish.)
4) Being thrilled with their progress in locating the land selected to host the mightiest empire at the end of times, shaitaani agents displayed their affirmation that âMystery Babylonâ had finally been found by erecting its name so high that none who enter the port of New York City would ever miss it, yet so cunningly that none would ever realize what it meant.
When ships coming in to the harbor facilities of New York City make their final approach to the Harbor-channel shipping lanes, they have to come in from the south, heading due North straight for a spot on Long Island . This spot was selected by shaitaani agents to be named as âBABYLONâ. Due to the island being small, this indication, like all other shaitaani/dajjÃ¢li symbols, would send out a vivid yet discreet message to all arriving at the port of New York that the approaching city is none other than âMystery Babylonâ.
5) The European search for âMystery Babylonâ began just after Spain opened the chapter of the New Era of Exploration or The Modern Age of Discovery in the 15th century, following the fall of Constantinople. An in-depth study of how foreign European nations then took over these lands, wiped out its inhabitants and
established themselves as the leading power in the world would reveal great indication of satanic/illuminati forces working from behind in the creation of this âMystery Worldâ.