The second disbelieving sect is "Qadyani". The imposter Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani, who arrogated himself to Prophethood, invented this misleading doctrine in India, and called the mobs there to believe in him. Mirza Qadyani gave a false legal opinion that the religious duty of fighting against enemies of Islam had been abrogated and called people to surrender and co-operate with the imperialist British authorities in India. By this method he gained the influential and financial support of the British authorities. Mirza Qadyani strived hard to falsify and destroy Islam. He printed his books "Tasdeeq Brahiyn Ahmediyah", "Triyak-ul-Quloob" etc. and succeeded in misleading many groups in India. He died in 1908 and his deputy Noor-ul-Deen Alhakeem succeeded him. Even at present his descendants claim themselves "Caliphs" of the founder of this sect.
Qadyani and Holy Quran
"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of ALLAH and the Seal of the Prophets, and ALLAH has knowledge of everything". ( 33 : 40 ) Al-Quran.
"Those who have made divisions in their religion and have become sects, thou art not of them in anything; their affair is only unto ALLAH, and He will tell them what they have been doing". ( 6 : 160 ) Al-Quran.
"They only forge falsehood who do not believe in the Signs of ALLAH, and they are the liars". ( 16 : 105 ) Al-Quran.
"...Today I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My blessing on you, and I am pleased to make Submission (Islam) your religion...". ( 5 : 3 ) Al-Quran.
"And We have sent no Messenger but in the language of his people, that he may make all clear to them; then ALLAH sends astray whom He will, and guides whom He will; and He is the Mighty, the Wise". ( 14 : 4 ) Al-Quran.
"It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by ALLAH and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys ALLAH and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path". ( 33 : 36 ) Al-Quran.
"We sent no messenger save that he should be obeyed by ALLAH's leave. And if, when they had wronged themselves, they had but come unto thee and asked forgiveness of ALLAH, and asked forgiveness of the messenger, they would have found ALLAH Forgiving, Merciful. But nay, by thy Lord, they will not believe (in truth) until they make thee judge of what is in dispute between them and find within themselves no dislike of that which thou decidest, and submit with full submission". ( 4 : 64-65 ) Al-Quran.
"O ye who believe! Obey ALLAH, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to ALLAH and His Messenger, if ye do believe in ALLAH and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination". ( 4 : 59 ) Al-Quran.
"Had We sent this as a Quran (in a language) other than Arabic they would have said: "Why are not its verses explained in detail? What! (a Book) not in Arabic and (a Messenger) an Arab?" Say: "It is a guide and a healing to those who believe; and for those who believe not there is a deafness in their ears and it is blindness in their (eyes); they are (as it were) being called from a place far distant!". ( 41 : 44 ) Al-Quran.
"Who doth more wrong than such as forge a lie against ALLAH or deny His Signs? But never will prosper those who sin". ( 10 : 60 ) Al-Quran.
"Those who believe not in the Signs of ALLAH, ALLAH will not guide them and theirs will be a grievous Penalty". ( 16 : 104 ) Al-Quran.
"Therefore give admonition in case the admonition profits (the hearer). The admonition will be received by those who fear (ALLAH): But it will be avoided by those most unfortunate ones. Who will enter the Great Fire In which they will then neither die nor live". ( 87 : 9-13 ) Al-Quran.
Qadyani and Hadith (s.a.w.w)
"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets, and Allah has knowledge of everything". ( 33 : 40 ) Al-Quran.
Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w):
1. My position in relation to the Prophets who came before me, can be explained by the following example: A man erected a building and adorned this edifice with great beauty, but he left an empty niche, in the corner where just one brick was missing. People looked around the building and marveled at its beauty, but wondered why a brick was missing from that niche? I am like unto that one missing brick and I am the last in the line of the Prophets. (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirimzi, Masnad Ahmed, Abu Dawood)
2. Allah has bestowed upon me six favors which the former Prophets did not enjoy: I have been endowed with the gift of pithy and perfect speech; I was granted victory owing to my awe; The spoils of war were made lawful unto me; The whole earth has been made the place of worship for me and it has become the means of purification for me also. In other words, in my religion, offering of prayers is not confined to certain specified places of worship. Prayers can be offered at any place over the earth. And in case water is not available, it is lawful for my people to perform ablutions with earth (Tayammum) and to cleanse themselves with the soil, if water for bathing is scarce; I have been sent by Allah to carry His Divine message to the whole world; And the line of Prophets has come to its final end in me. (Muslim, Tirimzi, Ibn-e-Majah)
3. I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am the effacer and infidelity shall be erased through me; I am the assembler. People shall be assembled on Doomsday after my time. And I am the last in the sense that no Prophet shall succeed me. (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirimzi, Mishkawt)
4. You (Hazrat Ali) are related to me as Haroon was related to Musa. But no Apostle will come after me.
(Bukhari, Muslim); Musnad recorded the similar Hadith ending in, "Behold there is no Prophethood after me".
5. If ever there arose a person from among my people who would hold communion with ALLAH, it would be none else but Umar Bin Khattab. (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirimzi)
6. We are the last (Ummah) but will precede all on the Day of Resurrection except that the Book was given to them before us. (Bukhari, Muslim)
7. The tribe of Israel was guided by Prophets. When a Prophet passed away, another Prophet succeeded him. But no Prophet will come after me; only Caliphs will succeed me. (Bukhari)
8. I am the last in line of the Prophets of Allah and my Masjid is the last Masjid. (Muslim)
9. The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to an end. There shall be no Messenger nor Prophet after me.
(Tirimzi, Masnad Ahmed)
10. There will arise thirty impostors in my Ummah and each one of them will pronounce to the world that he is a Prophet, but I am the last in the line of the Prophets of Allah and no Prophet will come after me. (Abu Dawood, Tirmizi)
11. Allah will send no Apostle after me, but only Mubasshiraat (Good vision or pious vision). (Masnad Ahmed, Nisai, Abu Dawood)
12. No Prophet will come after me and there will, therefore, be no other community of followers of any new Prophet. (Baihaqi, Tibrani)
13. Allah has sent into the world no Apostle who did not warn his people about the appearance of Dajjal (Anti-Christ, but Dajjal did not appear in their time). I am the last in the line of Prophets and you are the last community of believers. Without doubt, then, Dajjal shall appear from amongst you. (Ibn-e-Majah)
14. I am Muhammad, the unlettered Prophet of ALLAH. I am Muhammad, the unlettered Prophet of ALLAH. I am Muhammad, the unlettered Prophet of ALLAH. There will be no Prophet after me. (Masnad Ahmed)
Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w), on the ninth day of Zul Hajj, 10 A.H. (in the Uranah valley of Mount Arafaat) in Mecca, delivers the last Sermon to about 1,20,000 Muslims.
After praising and thanking Allah the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) said:
"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore, listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today. O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. Allah has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas Ibn-e-Abdul Muttalib (the deceased Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived. Beware of Shaitan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things. O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under ALLAH's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right, then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste. O People, listen to me in earnest, worship ALLAH, say your five daily prayers (Salat), Fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to. All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white - except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves. Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone. People, no Prophet or Apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my example, the Sunnah (Hadith), and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O ALLAH! (said thrice), that I have conveyed your message to your people". (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirimzi, Nisai, Abu Dawood, Masnad Ahmed)
Are Qadyani's Kafir?
Decide yourself !!!
The great jurist of Islamic Law, Imam Abu Hanifah (r.t.a), has ruled. Once a person claimed that he is a Prophet of ALLAH. Imam Abu Hanifah (r.t.a) made an announcement;
"Anyone who demands proof from him (a claimant to Prophethood) will become a Kafir (disbeliever), as Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) has emphatically said: 'No Prophet will come after me". (Manaqib Abi Hanifah).
The one who denies all the facts, the one who denies any one Ayah of Quran, the one who denies any true Hadith of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) and the last and the most important thing, he who declares anyone as the Prophet after the finality of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) or follows on his sayings;
"Is a Muslim or a Kafir"?. And if someone still doubts, is a Kafir himself.
Every Muslim is advised to remain mindful of this fundamental teaching of Islam and the activities of misguided organizations, like these Qadyani (Ahmadi) and Bahai movements, whose leaders reject this clear decree of Allah and selfishly strive to divide mankind, misguide the uninformed, and create a following for their organization.