In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
The following are nawāqidh al-wudhū
(breakers of wudhu):
1. Discharging of urine, stool and any other matter from the private parts.
2. Discharge of gas (breaking wind).
3. Vomitting a mouthful or more.
4. To fall asleep lying down or by resting the body against something.
5. To faint due to an illness or any other reason.
6. Becoming insane or going mad.
7. Laughing aloud whilst in Salāh.
8. Flowing of blood or matter from any part of the body.
And Allah Ta’āla knows best
29 December 2020 / 15 Jamādul Ūla 1442 AH