Q&A Home » Naseeha - Advice


Last updated: 6th June 2024
Question ID: #10323
Short URL:
Printer Friendly Version Email this page

My mother has accused me of having intercourse with my sister. She keeps on threatening to tell my dad and saying he will cut my throat. I have tried to talk reason with her but she dies not listen. My sister does not speak out at all. My uncle(mothers brother) has schizophrenia. This started 2 years ago after she gave birth to my brother. I fear for my life and reputation. I am afraid for my reputation if I ask the local imam. Please give me guidance.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الجواب حامدا ومصليا

It is Haram to accuse without any evidence. You should seek help and advise from trusted relatives or local Imam to support you in this.

And Allah knows best

02 Dhul Hijja 1445/ 08 June 2024

Answer last updated on:
9th June 2024
Answered by:
Ulamaa ID 04
Location: London