Question regarding actual divorce statement and metaphors:
1) I would like to know, if a person WRITES e-mail to find out the ruling and on the e-mail its written that they said or wrote a metaphor with intention, but in reality they didn't say it or write it with intention or the metaphor was never spoken, would that count just because they wrote in the email that they said it or wrote it with intention, when really there was no intention at the time of saying or writing or it was not spoken ?
2) If someone is in doubt and confused about saying a statment or a metaphor to his wife and says 'I said the statement.....etc' and then after some thinking he says I didn't say it and it was all doubt and confusion, would that count just because he said that he said it?
3) If someone says Withdraw/s or return or returned, or (Turja'oon which means returned, would that count? Nothing else is uttered.
4) If someone says Waladaaleen in Surah Fatiha and the intention is on the 'went' word (those who went astray ), would that count? Nothing else is uttered.
5) If someone says location or a name of a place, would that count? Nothing else is uttered.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم - الحمد لله رب العالمين و الصلاة و السلام علي سيدنا مولانا محمد و علي اله و أصحابه أجمعين
Divorce does not occur merely by enquiring about or recounting a subsumed divorce. In none of the aforementioned cases would divorce occur for you.
Be careful of the deception of shaytan for it attacks in different ways. Those who are vigilant in their duties to Allah shaytan tries to deviate them through doubt. For everything Allah has set a prescribed amount and to do more than that is discouraged. That is why the prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم) did not accept charity of one's entire wealth or fasting every day consecutively.
If you have a doubtful predisposition, unless you know for certain that you have uttered something do not fret and let the matter be. Move on and do not entertain these doubts or else it will debilitate you. May Allah almighty make it easy for all of us. و الله اعلم