2. Besides Allah Ta'ala no one knows the exact day of Qiyamat. Only this much is known that Hazrat ISRAFEEL (Alayhis Salaam), the Angel, will be ordered to blow the soor (trumpet).
3. The sound will cause every living person or creature to die.
4. The earth will be shaken up. The mountain will become like flakes of cotton wool the sun and the moon will crash. The stars will lose their shine and the whole universe will be destroyed.
5. The approach of Qiyamat will be known by its signs shown to us by our Prophet MUHAMMAD sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam
6. Some of these signs are as follows:-
(a) People will disobey their parents and disrespect respect them.
(b) Breach of trust.
(c) Singing, music and dancing will become common.
(d) Illiterate people will become leaders.
(e) People will speak ill of their ancestors and the previous pious people.
(f) People of low means will begin to boast of high buildings.
(g) Unworthy people will be given high posts.