Topic Appreciation
Yasin, ummi taalib, abu mohammed, Asaaghir, ssaad
Rank Image
London
Brother
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2023 09:50
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

It is not Wajib as you will see. Neither is it Sunnah!
Therefore, I disagreed and said
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

because
ummi taalib wrote:
View original post

Beautiful snippets taken from the sisters post (shared fatwa)

Quote:
The Maliki Ibn ‘Abd Al-Barr said in Al-Tamhid,
And there were among the best of this nation, its predecessors, and scholars, people who
endured ailments until Allah removed them despite having access to physicians. They,
however, were not condemned for refusing treatment. And if treatment had been one of
the required norms (al-sunan al-wajibah), then those who refused to utter incantations and
take medication would have been deemed blameworthy.
And this is something of which
we know no one who says.

Quote:
Imam Ahmad said, “I like for the one who believes in the efficacy of trust and pursues
this path to abandon medical treatment such as drinking medicine and other things.”
For this reason, Qadi ‘Iyad conveyed unanimous consensus on the non-obligation to
medicate. And if the refusal to medicate is scripturally validated for the sick, then this
is evidence that it is not permitted to force him to do so. So, it is not proper to force
the sick to medicate. Rather, it is not [even] proper to force him to eat and drink. Ibn
al-Qayyim said in Zad al-Ma’ad,

Quote:
And Al-Nawwawi said in Al-Majmu’, “And it is recommended that the sick not be forced
to medicate and to consume other things like food.”
And if it is not permissible to force
the sick who is suffering from extreme illness to medicate, then how is it permissible
to force the healthy who has not been afflicted with any sign of illness?

SubhanAllah!

PDF again lamppostedu.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/SCHOLARS-OF-MA...
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2023 10:10
The plague of Amwas guides us:

During Hazrat Umar RA period, in 18AH plague broke in Ramla. Syeduna Abu Ubaidah Jarrah RA had camped there with his army. The epidemic took Abu Ubaidah bin Jarrah RA, Ma'az bin Jabal, Yazeed bin abi sufyan, Suhail bin Amr RA and other 25,000 sahabah.

Hazrat Umar RA was travelling from madeenah to Syria, when news about the epidemic reached, Hazrat Umar RA consulted senior sahabah about future action. Many sahabah recommended to postpone the visit, Hazrat Umar RA returned from that place.

Abu Ubaidah bin Jarrah told Hazrat Umar RA "You are running away from taqdeer (qadr)"

Hazrat Umar RA replied "I am moving from one qadr to other qadr".

Hazrat Abdurrahman bin Auf RA quoted a hadeeth (summarised) "wherever there is plague, don't enter that place and whoever is residing there shall not move out of the place"

Who else knows tawakkul more than Hazrat Umar RA and Abdurrahman bin Auf RA.

After Ma'az bin jabal , Amr bin al-aas was appointed Ameer, he compared the epidemic with fire, and ordered the army to get dispersed into mountains, this ended the epedemic. (don't rely on qadr, Use the asbaab)". Hazrat Umar RA had no objections to this.
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2023 10:15
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Exactly. Too much misinformation amongst the Muslims about seeking medication for some illness. It is not Wajib.

And if someone wants to seek medication as a Sunnah, why not go for the Sunnah means prescribed through Quran and Ahadith? Like honey, hijama, ayaat, surah fatiha? There are countless such asbaab. People will come with the counter that Allah uses asbaab and we have been encouraged to use asbaab. So why not use the asbaab mentioned above? Because they do not "appear" to give the same immediate relief as the asbaab of the baatil. We Muslims say we believe that Allah is the One Who cures, but in effect, we place our trust in the asbaab of the baatil. Otherwise we would be looking to adopt the Sunnah asbaab for curing our illnesses.

The medication created by the kuffar do exactly what they have been made for. The illusion of wellness while retaining the patient into the "system" never fully allowing relief, so they can mint money.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2023 10:18
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

And we will keep this in mind when there actually is a plague or a pandemic. The point in this thread is that there was none.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2023 10:32
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Huge difference in the two.

The plague was real, they diverted.

The plandemic was faked and it became very apparent very early on. Then the dangerous vaccines came along and Ulama misunderstood
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#96 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2023 10:40
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#97 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2023 08:26
In India, from 3 January 2020 to 3:20pm CEST, 14 June 2023, there have been 44,992,960 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 531,892 deaths, reported to WHO. As of 29 May 2023,
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#98 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2023 09:58
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

The UK had similar numbers in contrast to its population.

However, the freedom of information act allowed others to investigate.

Can you imagine a number exaggerated to over 150,000 came down to about 6000, of which 0 flu deaths during the same period (roughly).

Miracle or Magic/Lies?

Retired Neurosurgeon, Theoretical Neuroscience Research, LLC, Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States.
Russell L. Blaylock wrote:
The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.

www.muftisays.com/forums/96-covid19/14405-covid-update-ap...

I guess we will keep on reposting the same data over and over again because it just doesn't get read the first time round!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#99 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2023 10:59
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Can you dig up some stats from before 2020? How many deaths have been there in an average day, an average month, an average year? How many deaths have been from the seasonal flu in a year? Surely, if deaths are the parameter for a pandemic, we should start calling the seasonal flu a pandemic?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#100 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2023 12:12
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

The following is required for me to get convinced of the findings of the shadow group.:

I would like to know more about these OTHER INVESTIGATORS.

Did this shadow group treated these patients, were they present during diagnosis of these 1,50,000 patients who died.

Where are the reports from this shadow group on cause of deaths of those dead. We demand a written and certified 1,50,000 certificates of death, name the cause of death. If they were convinced that it is not covid, then why didn't they treat these patients. Any respiratory complications can be treated. They would have saved 1,50,000 people. And about approval of 6000 covid deaths, Covid exists.

About zero deaths about flue, they can be many reasons, they were treated at home, they believed that getting exposed to covid patients was high risk. Many respiratory issues were reported and taken to hospital when condition worsened.

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

(sorry I can't reply to you separately, I have restriction of one reply/edit in 180 minutes limit)

Regarding higher number of deaths during pandemic:

1. graveyards and cemeteries were working round the clock.

2. Priority coupons were issued for burial, and the dead were brought during the allotted slot period.

3. My own relatives and friends, zimmedars, ulema, aimma died due to covid.

4. I am convinced that during the pandemic the number of deaths were exponentially higher. And my city never gets season flue, neither before 2020 nor after 2021

And dead included who claimed covid doesn't exist, no preventive measures were followed, they were regular to masjid, they prayed taraweeh in masjids, they participated in functions.

I know a marriage gathering, large number of attendees were infected and hospitalized and many died due lungs failure. This Proves covid is contagious.
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#101 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2023 14:14
Quote:
I am convinced that during the pandemic the number of deaths were exponentially higher.

Convinced? How were you convinced? Do you have the stats for it? Or was this convincing a case of constant media bombardment manipulating your feelings?

How many people do you think die in an average day in a hospital in India? Hundreds? Maybe thousands? But those deaths are nameless and faceless for you because they do not affect you. Now let's say a scammer comes and says why are we wasting these deaths? Let's use them to scam the people. He comes up with a plan to attribute those deaths to a disease, let's say it's called X. The count of deaths was already there, now it has a single cause. He uses the media to hype it up. He bribes some of the doctors in the hospital to play along with his narrative, other doctors he knows will follow the lead of these doctors because they worship them. And now you've got a full blown pandemic on your hand. The X pandemic.

So where previously you had no idea how many deaths were happening in a hospital on an average day, you now know there are hundreds of deaths due to the X pandemic. You know it because everyone is saying it. Tell me, can you, as a layman verify that the deaths being caused are due to X?

That was your Covid pandemic.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#102 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2023 15:17
When you know who is at high risk from a disease.....you can draw your own conclusions.

But I guess, we should all take our Shahadah again (if we are to believe the narrative)

www.muftisays.com/forums/96-covid19/13475-the-risk-of-dyi...

Then the truth appears and people realise who is being murdered and how!!!!!
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#103 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2023 15:19
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Still taking about something proven not to exist.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#104 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2023 16:54
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

I am discussing about graveyards and cemeteries where they burn the dead.

People are witness to taking priority tokens for burial. Means there was rush and dead bodies were brought sequentially.

In our city, normally grave yards are closed between eisha and sunrise. But during pandemic they were open during night also. There was non-stop burial in burial grounds. At a given time 3 to 4 burials were taking place. And big Que of dead bodies for burning in cemeteries.

This is not through media, but through persons who were eye witness to this. I don't have a TV in my home. I hate watching lies in news.

I concluded that there was exponential increase in dead in my city.

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I narrated the incident of Hazrath Umar RA. He returned from the place where plague had spread.

And Ameer planned a better way of getting out from the epedimic, he asked the disperse in small groups into the mountains. Did Hazrath Umar RA and the ameer of group acted against tawakkul.

Yasin wrote:
View original post

Either one should do Ijtehaad or do taqleed, no third path.

I am incapable on concluding whether covid exists or not. I do taqleed of doctors who are pious, who are expert in medical field, these doctors were in consultation with other experts around the globe, These doctors were involved in treating people during the epidemic. They have experienced the disease closely. Their multiple ijtehaad has reached tawaatur. I got mutwatir message from these doctors that "covid exists and we need not panic, take preventive measures and leave to qadr"

You do taqleed of certain experts, you concluded that covid doesn't exists. Your choice, you are free to act any opinion.

+0 -1Dislike x 1
UK
Brother
#105 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2023 18:29
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Your experts also cannot prove covid exists. You choose to follow the devil. Your choice.
No post ratings

Jump to page: