Topic Appreciation
member2, Yasin, abu mohammed, Taalibah, sweetmuslimahk1, Naqshband66, Ahmeduk
12 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1876 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2021 12:18
I was experiencing issues with the Internet today
and restarted my device thinking is me. Strangely some devices were not affected which made it even more annoying :)

And then I find out that its a global thing.

Read more
www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/1446971/A...

Amazon, eBay, Ticketmaster and UK Government sites ALL OFFLINE due to global CDN error

Dozens of the most popular websites have gone offline in the vast global outage 

Struggling to load Amazon or eBay in your web browser? HMRC or UK Government site not working for you? PayPal or Ticketmaster can't complete a transaction? Don't panic, it's NOT your computer - it's a colossal global error that has caused havoc with dozens of the world's most popular websites.

See also news.sky.com/story/global-internet-outage-hits-major-webs...
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1877 [Permalink] Posted on 9th June 2021 15:15
Can anyone tell me how to put the volume down to silent or vibrate "from the lock screen" without unlocking the phone? (Samsung)

I could normally press the power button to get the screen on or double tap the screen to get the screen on and simply lower the volume before going into the mosque, meeting, sleep or any other reason.

Previously, I remember something similar with Samsung where the volume could be put to vibrate by pressing the button down all the way, and then pressing it once more would silence it.

Under normal circumstances I've always been able to do it from every phone I've ever had.

Nothing will ever beat the HTC phones I've had and still have, but since Google bought their mobile tech, it's never been the same. HTC have stopped making the best phones in the world :(
report post quote code quick quote reply

Jump to page: