Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

I am a western convert to deobandi.how do I find a wife?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2021 00:36
I am a louisiana creole,italian and half dutch convert to deobandi islam.I am learning to how to make salah,I am growing my beard,and following sunnah in dress.I am gonna do ramadhan.I basically want to live a pious life.but I have a question on how to get married.

I don't think deobandi allows you to marry salafi(due to being mujassima) or sufi(due to their tawassul) so I have to find a deobandi wife.if I could it wouldn't be a issue finding a wife,as I get many many marriage proposals on islamic dating sites.but theyre not deobandi.

how do I do this?the biggest deobandi area is pashtun belt but they would never intermarry due to tribalism.

I do not mind marrying a orphan.in fact this would be prefered.but it doesn't really matter.

wich country has the largest deobandi community outside of pashtun afghanistan?I would like to eventually make Hijra there.

I apologize if this is a wierd question.but I don't want to fall into zina here living in the west,and women already invite me to such unfortunately.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2021 07:55
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2021 08:03
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2021 11:18
alihollandi wrote:
View original post

As salam alaykum, brother, and welcome to the forum.

Are you based in the Louisiana area?

I hope you've found a scholar to help you with learning the basics (beliefs, prayer, relationship with parents, siblings, relatives). The local masjid Imam should be able to help you find a spouse.

By the way, the largest Deobandi populations are in the Indo-Pak region (India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh), but there are sizable communities in the UK and South Africa.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2021 17:29
Best would be to find a Shaykh, Who would be your Personal Guide in matters of self reformation and wordly advices altogether.
No post ratings