Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Pastor Artur Pawlowski

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2021 15:12
ummi taalib wrote:
View original post

There is no Hikmat in cowardice. An Imam is not just for leading Salah. They're for leading communities as well. Check up what Imam actually means.

Hikmat is used as an excuse nowadays. Hikmat is when you allow one thing in order to accomplish something better. Nothing is accomplished here except that men cannot enter the Masjid if they don't do pardah. Kids have left madrasa, everyone has gone on a Zoom bandwagon. You got grandpa police standing at doors telling children to mask or the Masjid might get fined. Accepting illegal tyranny, no knowledge of the law and obeying every command stripping basic human rights bit by bit is not Hikmat and is surely not an Imam.

I reply harshly when my points are twisted and the issues and people I'm bringing to light are given excuses for consequently accepting and agreeing with wrongdoings.

The truth is that we are pathetic and weak and this is what hurts most egos. Seeing pastors stand up, 100's of thousands of white people marching for basic human rights while Muslims sit at home muzzling their faces and Imams and committees giving in to every order until Masjids are literally shut down. I share one example of a real Imam of Christians and it shatters the ego and nerves of some.

Some even try to use the political tactic of smearing to discredit the positive actions of a person as witnessed earlier in the thread.

Hikmat can be said in early stages but when access is denied to a public Masjid a year later based on a clear, proven and admitted agenda and hoax then it's cowardice, not Hikmat. People can remain brainwashed and dumbed down to worship TV but the Imam has no excuse to be this badly misinformed. They will be questioned and I want to be proven wrong here.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2021 15:21
alandalus wrote:
View original post

Very true. But sadly people think the way of Akabir was that which is written about Ghandi. There's no real leader in history that didn't do jail time. But the weakness and fear I've seen in Masjid committees and Imams of UK with all the rights, freedom and support available is shocking to say the least. They don't even know that they won't be abandoned by the followers and at a deeper level they don't even need the people if they have Allah.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2021 16:50
Sadly, the only people who seem to be doing any jail time anywhere in the world today are the mujahideen and the salafi foot soldiers against Western imperialists, and imams and common Muslims in the Middle East who stand up to their governments, as well as salafi influenced African Islamists against their respective despotic rulers.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but us gujju deobandi folk don't really have a stellar history of civil disobedience.

And I completely agree with you when you say there's a very fine line between hikmah and cowardice. I, for one, am very firmly entrenched in the pit of cowardice.