Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Drone Attack in Saudi Arabia?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 20th September 2019 07:45
I once read a report by an American pilot instructor who had trained Saudi pilots and the words he used for them gave a truly bleak picture of the abilities of the Saudis with regards to grasping complicated operational procedures, their memories and their desire to learn.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 20th September 2019 09:34

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

I met Saudi Pilots at a base during their training when I was on active duty and they were/are pathetic! I also Saudi/UAE soldiers and its beyond a joke.

Iran will KILL Saudees in a war.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 20th September 2019 18:23
Dont they employ Pakistans army personnel too and get them to train their own? They really are useless. Ramadan time u see their elite soldiers guarding the makkah Palace when the Kings n senior royals are in. The state of them lol. Bellies hanging out and walking around with machine guns. A group of 20 rebels could easily overrun makkah Palace and vicinity if they wanted
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 20th September 2019 18:57

mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

This is the mindset of many civilians and Saudees that when you throw money at a problem you will get performance. PA personnel go on a deputation, make money and come home, you cannot teach anything to someone who is not motivated.

The entire country is lazy as anyone who goes on Umrah/Hajj can witness and there is nothing you can do about it. Iran on the other hand is battle hardened and motivated to kill Sunnees. Israelees are also well trained and motivated so they will also slaughter Saudees.

I guess Saudees can pay Americans to die for them while fighting Iran OR deploy thousands of Ulama who motivate civilians to die for them worldwide, the day Saudia is invaded our Ulama/Masajid will be echoing with calls of Jihad.

Money Talks!

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 21st September 2019 04:06
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
I met Saudi Pilots at a base during their training when I was on active duty and they were/are pathetic! I also Saudi/UAE soldiers and its beyond a joke.

Iran will KILL Saudees in a war.

I was curious about this. I am glad that you are speaking from personal experience. And I am sad to know these facts. It is clear that the Arabs were done with the Mongol invasion of about eight hundred years ago.

The rest of the history of the Ummah has been written by the Turks.

Till the Afghans came on the scene. That history is unfolding right before our eyes.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd September 2019 17:31
Why is the forum silent?

The Wahn thread is locked and the posts after mine removed to debate section that I can not reach.

And the forum is silent.

Clearly something must have happened in those posts that went to debate section. I missed that part of the action.

I hope I am not over reacting. But I do feel that we must behave in the most responsible manner in these times when the Ummah is passing through a an extremely difficult phase.

Please understand that I do not keep myself above reproach. But the fact remains that we are unable to have a civil discussion even about the things that are so critical for us.

Please understand that we should think as if we are in a Shoura and we are discussing how to protect Ummah from calamity.

This is a huge responsibility.

Just look at Oriya Maqbool Jan - how emotional he is about the Ummah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd September 2019 18:44
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Nothing serious here Professor Sahab!

I think some topics have to be avoided because of the situation of Muslims living as a minority. Freedom of speech is another illusion from which we must come out.

Reminds me of a hadith.

Quote:
Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “A time of patience will come to people in which adhering to one’s religion is like grasping a hot coal.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī

And another hadith

Quote:
Narrated from Sayyidina Abu Huraira RA that Nabi Kareem Sallallhu Alaihi Wassalam said ... while telling about the fourth fitnah (paraphrasing) " Only he will be protected from it's evil, who will make dua with full sincerity, as if he is drowning. Luckiest will be the one who is pious (cautious / muttaqi) and yet hidden. Where as an emotional orator and a fast rider will be the most unluckiest persons.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd September 2019 19:50
Quote:
The Wahn thread is locked and the posts after mine removed to debate section that I can not reach.

You have now been added.

If I recall correctly, you didn't wish to be there. I could be mistaken.

Should you wish not to be there, please let me know and I can remove you.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd September 2019 06:41
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Nothing serious here Professor Sahab!

Alhamdulillah, I got really worried.
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:

Should you wish not to be there, please let me know and I can remove you.

It is OK brother. I'd like to stay away from debates.
But Jazakallah for the clarification.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2020 12:31
No post ratings