You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha, xs11ax, Servant.Of.Allah, sipraomer, hmdsalahuddin
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2018 10:20

I don’t like to repeat myself but the state of the Ummah really worries me enormously. We have (sincere) Brothers and Sisters who simply CANNOT detach themselves from loyalties to personalities and objectively evaluate issues on merit.

When Dajjal emerges there will be a lot of Muslims (in fact majority of Muslims) who will follow Dajjal and this includes public and (major trustworthy) Ulama. They will be mistaken and misled. There will be chaos in the Darul-ulooms and Fatwaas will be contradictory and mud-slinging will be front and centre.

Allah Ta’ala is preparing ourselves and giving us a chance with the issues surrounding Peer Zulfiqar Saheb (HA) and Maulana Saad Saheb (HA). Both of these issues are fairly clear and unambiguous provided that you can take off your “tinted glasses”. It is clear to fair minded individuals but let me go out of my way to state that I am NOT equating these two individuals to Dajjal or accusing them of anything remotely close to it but making a point and giving examples.

Maulana Tariq Jameel (HA) is a human and he can make mistakes BUT Hazrat Maulana Yusuf Motala Saheb (HA) and (some) South African Ulama have made a clear and manifest error on his Shia comments. If you cannot bring yourself to admit it (or at least keep silent) you have a massive massive, massive problem!

We (as Muslims) should not abuse or disrespect anyone and by Allah we all have our sins but defending obvious and manifest errors is not in our Shariah.

What will we do when Dajjal emerges and the confusion will be 100 times more severe and you will see major Ulama and Mashaykh backing Dajjal (not all but some), will you end up defending Dajjal because your world revolves around accepting everything your Shaykh says to be as truthful as the Qur’aan.

Erdogan worship is also something which worries me. May Allah Ta’ala preserve him but at the end of the day, he is just a “politician”, some are raising Imran Khan to that level as well. At the end of the day these are clean shaven politicians who have some inclinations of Islam in them.

Wallahi! We are living in extreme dark times.

P.S: Stay balanaced and that is the hardest thing to do right now.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+7 -0Like x 5Agree x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2018 12:49
Well said.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2018 13:02
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

We can make dua that dajjal doesn't emerge in our times. Let him be far far away into the future.
+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2018 20:44
afzalyunus wrote:
View original post

arrival of dajjal is not a bad thing in itself infact its also the best off times. its how we respond and what side we take that determines if its good or bad. if you become his follower than yes it will be worse thing imaginable but if you stay firm and join army of mehdi and issa (AS) what better blessing could there be? if my memory serves me right isnt there a hadith about the best of this nation will be those who participate in a battle towards end of time? i cant remember if it is relating to al malhama or the gawazatul hind or yemen.

as for OP i worry about the hazrat worshipping brigade the most. imagine of their hazrats falls for dajjals charms and then they follow persuit and say how can be be evil or the dajjal, you think my hazrat is stupid?

Allah save us. ameen
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 15:24

When the representatives from Taliban came to the UK, I did ask of their opinion about the Deobandees.

And they said, “Following a Shaykh is good and bad. It teaches obedience and streamlines the Nafs but if the Shaykh goes stray or is led stray (they meant by Government or Secret agencies) then the Mureeds simply follow the Shaykh into the wrong path as they are not taught critical thinking. This is both a positive and a negative for the Deobandees. In the past Ulama and Mashaykh were pure, innocent and less likely to be corrupted or bought but today we know so many of the Ulama and Mashaykh who have changed, corrupted or even bought”.

I don’t remember the exact words but it was along those lines. Not sure if it was an official Taliban position or the personal opinion of the Mulla whom I asked the question. The answer has been stuck in my head for a long time.

This might have been in the Birmingham Central Mosque but may have been some other Mosque in Birmingham...

+3 -0Like x 2Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 16:34
Blind obedience to Shaikh may be the position on the ground but that is NOT the teaching of our Akabir. Hakim ul ummat Ml Ashraf Ali Thanvi ra is the most prominent amongst our Akabir who discussed Tasawwuf as an 'art' and displayed its principles in a clear codified way throughout his books :

1) Bayat is not essential for Eslah,it is helpful

2) Haste in bayat is forbidden,one should spend a long time with a Shaikh or correspond with him by post before going for bayat

3) If he is satisfied that the Shaikh in question is strictly following sharia as well as teaching sharia,only then one may put a request for bayat,in which case he will be primarily following sharia under the guidance of Shaikh

4) Still,if on any occasion,the mureed gets the impression that any particular instruction by the Shaikh is not in accordance with sharia,he should clarify the issue with the Shaikh in private.If the Shaikh could convince him,well and good,otherwise he should leave that Shaikh without undue criticism of the Shaikh as difference of opinion on many issues is common.

5) If the Shaikh clearly insists on a sin,the mureed MUST leave him,otherwise the mureed will be guilty of giving preference to the order of a person over the orders of Allah swt. The objective is the pleasure of Allah swt not Shaikh.

6) If someone,by mistake or misunderstanding,got bayat to a Shaikh involved in innovations or sins,he MUST break his bayat and leave him,or else he will be guilty

7) The obedience to Shaikh is ONLY in matters related to Eslah in which case it will be like relations between a doctor and his patient.The Shaikh has no authority to interfere in matters other than Eslah,forexample,a Shaikh can not order a mureed to marry his daughter to so and so...

8) Even otherwise,if the mureed is faithfully following the instructions of Shaikh which are according to sharia,but the mureed does not find any benefit out out it in terms of a positive change in his conduct,he should respectfully leave that Shaikh and find another Shaikh for himself...

I think,it covers most of the issues related to Hazrat worship.Now if we don't act upon those clearly laid out principles,something is wrong with 'us' rather than the 'system'...
+6 -0Like x 6Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 17:40
ALIF wrote:
View original post

We must become inquiring, thoughtful, research oriented Muslims and do sense-full taqleed instead of sense less taqleed.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 17:41
We must be on guard on all times. The enemy is clever, the time is short and there is much to do.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 17:46
I think if we do tabligh while having bayt with a shaykh and put our full force to learn and improve the five pillars of deen while on the other hand keep on studying the works about the end times pay heed in whatever we read and do that which is ordered to us and avoid that which is to be avoided then I think we can have necessary tools in order to get protected from the fitna of Ad Dajjal.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 22:07
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2018 12:47
What is Islahi Taluq and How to Prevent Hadhrat Worship?

Taba Tabieen and Tabaeein are better than all the Aulia of the world till qiyamah. And Sahaba RA are better than the rest of the ummah including Tabieen and Taba Tabieen. And among the Sahaba RA, Sayyidina Abu Bakr As Siddique RA is the best.

In his first khutbah after being appointed the first Caliph of Muslims, he clearly stated a rule that if he obeys Allah and his Messenger SAWS, then he is to be obeyed. Otherwise, his obedience is not binding upon the people. Similar rule was repeated in the speech Sayyidina Umar RA made when he was appointed the caliph.

If this khutbah and this rule alone is kept in mind then I don't believe that there is any reason that one would follow one's shaykh even if he is wrong or mistaken.

Secondly, we must stop being lazy and stop being spoon fed. DIY approach is wrong but we must gain essential ilm of deen and develop our insight to the level that if we hear something odd or new about the deen, we should get goosebumps. Also disagreement with shaykh or asking questions is not be adabi or gustakhi in any sense.

When Prophet Muhammad SAWS wept on his son's death (Sayyidina Ibrahim RA), Sahaba RA asked that why are you crying? And in reply they were told that crying out of mercy is allowed if there is no wailing. (mafhoom) The question is that did Sahaba RA disrespect (naudhubillah) Rasoolullah SAWS when they questioned his action?

A Sahabiya RA refused to marry a person even though she was advised by Prophet Muhammad SAWS to marry that person but still she refused. Was her refusal disrespect. An advice can be rejected but not an order.

So if the Shaykh is erring then disobeying him is no disrespect in any way or manner.

You go to a doctor to get a treatment for your sickness. You don't marry your daughter with the doctor in return for his service. Similarly, the shaykh is also a spiritual doctor. Why should one love him more than other ulema. Go get the treatment and remain within limits. Why should one cross the boundaries?
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1