Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2013 17:52
Assalaamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu everyone

I dont know, if you know the recent news in Turkey right now? Hope that some members in this form knows. Before i write my personally views about the recent news. i just want to say that i dont except all members to agree with me also understand me as well. I request that if you are gonna write to this thread plz be objective and respectful.

My personal views : Firstly i can say finally, this event was unexcepted but this is good news. Im not supporter the leading goverment in anyway. Finally this is showing their true face. I believe that they have done more damage to Turkey then any other leading goverments before. Maybe they have done one thing good which was unbanning the headscarf but this is just one positive thing they have done. They did more negative things then positive. What i mean by negative things, they are many thing that they did, I cant say because not everyone would understand what they have done. I saw it, i witnessed it, the situaton in gezi is the best example. Innocent young man killed, innocent protester were blamed of something they havent done rather than protesting. Police had shown terrible violence to the protesters also people who wont involved in gezi. Also our so called "good prime minister" didnt do anything to solve, it rather he made it worst and thank to him that these protests have taken for weeks months and many Turks( like I) still have scars in their hearts due to what happened . He was the reason why it got out of control. Im so sorry dear respected members but they may be a religious party but they are no better than the parties that came before them. They are all the same. Even if they are gone, similar party like them would come and do more damage to Turkey even more. This unfortunately the unluck of Turkey. I still hope that these people will lose the election which is taking place this year. Since they have come with elections, they should go with elections. Also hoping that Turkish people would stop acting like a " fish minded" and do the right thing which is vote against AKP.

Im open to all comments. Say anything you want.

Also if some members dont know the recent news in Turkey please check the links i send below

www.todayszaman.com/news-334871-turkeys-corruption-scanda...

www.todayszaman.com/news-334877-three-ministers-resign-as...

www.todayszaman.com/news-334876-ak-party-deputy-criticize...

www.todayszaman.com/news-334896-pm-threatens-business-med...

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2013 23:26
"I believe that they have done more damage to Turkey then any other leading goverments before". So in your personal view the current AKP government (thats been in power for approx 10 years) is the worse government turkey has had in recent times?? (i.e. say over the past 20-30 years?)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 27th December 2013 23:53
Yes. I dont see them diffrent in any way. They might have unbanned headscarf but this doesnt change my opinion about them in any way. They are same as the leading goverments before, in fact worser then them
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 28th December 2013 03:43
Turkish people had severe damage to the state of turkey long before. They let the power to go in the hands of Christian. In the. Name of modernisation they severely killed old Turkish language, change it to Latin script from Arabic one. They killed the whole Islamic culture.
Now that Islamic govt has been formed they will have to systematically control and change the state of law and order. Like they did when they removed the Christian army head from the position, and lots of yahudi from military leaders.
if they will not be harsh controlling then mischief maker "like in Egypt" will try to kill the government. And you know the mishief makers are all funded by zionist.
So what they are doing is from my perspective is very good, cleaning the rubish created by the people long ago, in slow systematic manner, so that people from outside cannot create mischief.
All Turkish people can now only do some good is support them.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 28th December 2013 05:14
Turkish economy has been growing twice or almost three times the rate of every nation. Turkish products are penetrating European markets and competing and make serious inroads into Europe. Turkey has become a serious International player with sound reach into the East and Muslim countries. Turkey has brokered accords in Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq and key negotiating power.

Turkey is economically booming while Greece is bankrupt!

But you think this Government is the worst of all, how so Sister?
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 28th December 2013 07:57
Dear respected members Muadh_ Khan; I'm so sorry if I would harsh but what economy grow are you talking about? If you are talking about 3 years ago, I would have agreed with you. If economy was good in Turkey many students who graudated from unis would not be applying jobs in diffrent countries? Many citizens lost their jobs. Many sit at their homes for months? What economy grow are you talking about? Also dear respected member why are you comparing Grece with Turkey? If you compare any country with Grece they are all better.

About the power; really? Again this is many years ago. Look at the recent Turkey! Turkey lost its repuation, its power. Turkey is now nothing but talks nonesense. Many European middle eastern countries think Turkey talks nonesense.

Dear respected member sami: I agree with some points you make like turkey imiateding modernisim losing its islamic culture. But dear respected member turkey lost its military power. Turkey had one of the worlds strongest military, now look at Turkey? If you don't have strong miltiary everyone plays with you. Isn't many countries now plays with Turkey. Also about your comment on system, they maybe getting somethings slowly but they are eating money. Isn't the recent event show how they are eating money. Let me say one thing you might be doing good but if you are eating haram money, then their is no benefit in the good in you do. Am I right? They are eating haram money. What's the benefit now?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 28th December 2013 17:07
How come they lost military powers, all they lost was allies from west, because ofcourse they are more Islamic. I wonder sister how come you don't want to give chance to these party of few years, when the people of turkey lead the country astray for decades or centuries.
Give them chance, Zionist are in fear of them for they military powers. That is why the prevalent Zionist media shows the world that there is no progress.
You have no idea of the pressure the government has from these Zionist to start a rebellious strikes. Like what they did in Egypt. A small mistake or say a wrong or immature step lead to rebellious revolution in Egypt, now see who are suffering, it is only the people of Egypt. If only they did what Turkish pm did to take control over military before anything else, they would have been saved from this crisis.
If you are Turkish then you must give this party enough time before judging because they are in tremendous pressure after the rebellious revolution of Egypt. Give them time and support them to the core.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 28th December 2013 18:23
Sister,

The world economy is in turmoil. EU is failing with one country after another and economic growth in all EU countries is either non-existent or negligible.

Turkey (even now) continues to outgrow not 3 years ago but now and every economic indicator says that. And if you admit that 3 years ago it still doesn't make this the worst Government by any means.

If you have personal problems that's fine but there is no way this is the worst Government of Turkey, it may not be the best but certainly not the worst on any front. I am not saying that they are perfect and also not saying that they don't have problems.

There are clear internal political issues and quarrels within Turkey but with half the EU on its knees and unemployment at double or triple in EU, Turkey is not bad!

There is always room for improvement.
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 28th December 2013 18:26
If this Government is in Haram money what did the previous Governments do? And the anew Government will eradicate this Haram money?
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 30th December 2013 18:38
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Dear respected member, firstly i apoglize for my late reply. Yes i have personal problems with them. I mean i never ever hated anyone before like this. There is lots of reasons for this hatred. One of the most biggest reason i can tell you is gezi. Gezi would never be forgetten in hearts of Turks. Im so sorry but i will never support a goverment who calls its own citizens the word "ayyas( means alkaholics) capulcu and most importantly accuse protesters of drinking in the mosque. I never involved in protests myself but many people i knewed involved. What kind of a goverment would use orange gas on protesters also what kind of a goverment would allow police to use brutaul force on protesters and not protesters? Many Turks also feel the same. No matter what the goverments does e.g Good economy etc, they will never be satisfying to me or any other Turk. Akp reign ends. Many Turks and I dont want a dictator to be our prime minister. We need a goverments who accepts changes. Who listens opinions.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 30th December 2013 18:46

AishaZaynap wrote:
View original post

Sister,

I have read and followed the news about Taksim Gezi Park but please summarise the issues for me since I am not in Turkey and maybe missing something. I would like to understand why you feel this way about AKP?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 30th December 2013 18:56
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Dear brother Muadh: If you tell me what you know, so i can know how much you know. Then i will add to things you have said.Just a little summary
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 31st December 2013 05:30
Even i don't understand your hatred. Me and many others of other country feel it is a blessing from Allaah that turkey has gotten an Islamic govt.
In many countries like Bangladesh, Syria, Egypt protesters are killed and innocent protesters. Only in turkey they are driven away using other methods.
Please do post some real issues you have and list them.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 31st December 2013 07:51
Blessing?? I disagree with you. He is not a blessing at all,same like all other leaders in Turkey.
Reason for my Hatred
1- Discrimanate citizens who dont have same views with them
2-wont listen what people says and says that" IM RIGHT i know whats best for Turkey" which he dont
3- Dictator!
4- Involving in Syria and Egypt? What are we doing there? We havent solved our countries problem,yet we are involving some other countries problem
5- Destroying our military power
6- Accuses protesters by drinking in the mosque
7- uses orange gas to its own citizens
8- removing T.C
9- covers up the murder of gezi protester: Ethem Sarıslk(i wish i was able to post the video)
10- made gezi protests contuine more while in begining protests just cutting down trees
11- the recent news in Turkey
12- Negocating with terroists
13- Selling our country
14- Puppet of America
15- Marmaray: Marmaray project was suppose finish like 3 years but the goverment wanted to it quickly so to gain votes. You know what happens when you want to do something quick. The material you use will be cheap. Since materials are cheap, you would be playing with peoples lives. Maybe in 10 years Marmaray would sink in the ocean.
16-Many university students are still in prisons due to gezi
17- Using Islam
18- Kick out its own citizen, replace it with Syrian refugees, why cos they are cheap. example Trabzon is famous for is nut gardens and just cos its own citizen is a expensive compared to refugees. Kicks the citizen out and replaces with syrian refugees

These are my reason, i dont except you to agree with me, understand me in anyway. I would never accept this man as my prime minister! His reign ends! No matter what good he does, it will be never satisfying for me or any other Turk. We want this dictator to be gone.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 31st December 2013 09:54

AishaZaynap wrote:
View original post

Here is my understanding from the Media in the west.

AKP Government wanted to turn Taksim Gezi Park into a Ottomon-era Barracks and a Mosque. Originally there was no park and this site used to be the place for Halil Paşa Topçu Kışlası. Ata Kuf'r asked the French Architect Henri Prost to redevelop Istanbul in the 1930's and one of teh results was the dismantling of the old Army (Ottoman) barracks and making it into a park. The reconstruction of the park was completed in 1943 and named İnönü Esplanade honouring İsmet İnönü

From here on we have 3 separate takes on this park:

1. It is one of the few green and open places in Istanbul so environmentalists didn't want to demolished!
  2. The Secularists and Anti-Islamists viewed the demolition as an attck on Secular Turkey
  3. The Islamists would like the park restored back to its Ottoman heritage (as it was before)

The original protest was brutally crushed by the Turkish Police which resulted in backlash against the AKP.

Now, I would like for you and Sister Acacia to fill in the gaps in my knowledge, please.

Jazakallahu Khayran

+2 -0Winner x 1

Jump to page: