Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee, sharjan8643
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1156 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2021 06:35
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

I think our Ulama should have spoken much earlier against this aggressive Islam.
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
To claim that a mushrik/kaffir was honest and upright is too big and too personal a testimony for someone like to me to even attempt it. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. Infact, within the matters of dunya I am sure many kuffar and mushrikeen are honest and upright. Doesn't absolve them from blasphemy. There is no reasonable scenario where justice can be provided in case of blasphemy if the accusers are required to present proof.
I just can't bring myself to sympathize with someone who did not even believe in the existence of his own Creator.

Akhi that is not the main issue.
Our Barelwi brothers have innovated and taken up a stand that is just not right and sooner or later they have to be checked.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1157 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2021 08:31
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Do you really think the liberals and the faasiqeen making noise about this issue recognize who a Barelvi is and who a Deobandi is? They have a bughuz towards Islam and Allah, they want to shut down all of things that make us uniquely Muslims. It is these mischief-mongers who need to be shut down.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1158 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2021 14:29

Hikmah Institute Presents

A very important session concerning recent events

*Blasphemy Law and Analysis of the Prevailing Situation*

Speaker: Hazrat Maulana Zahid Al-Rashidi Sahb

â–ªSecretary General Pakistan Shariat Council.
â–ªFounder and Patron of World Islamic Forum, London.
â–ªEditor-in-Chief of the monthly Al-Sharaiyah, Gujranwala.
â–ªShaykh-ul-Hadith and Head of Education at Jamia Nusratul Uloom Gujranwala.

Maulana Zahid Al-Rashidi is considered to be the one of the most authoritative voice in the religious circles of Pakistan, and is an outstanding orator and writer.

*FREE OF COST*

*Date*: Tuesday, 14th Dec
*Time*: 7.00 pm

*On-site for men only @ Hikmah Institute Campus*

Live broadcast on YouTube and Facebook
7706-IMG-20211207-WA0005.jpg
Downloads: 32
    [146.62 kB]
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1159 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2021 16:15
Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan

TTP have declared an end to the month long ceasefire with Pakistan. They have attacked Pakistani policemen in KPK, resulting in two casualties.

TTP have declared that they are a part of the Emirate of Afghanistan.

Someone from Pakistan with in depth knowledge and understanding on this issue, please provide some clarification on the status of the TTP.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1160 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2021 17:03
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Blasphemy Law & The Prevailing Situation (Urdu) - Maulana Zahid Ur Rashidi

youtu.be/k_HsrOR1Bdc
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1161 [Permalink] Posted on 18th December 2021 06:15
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1162 [Permalink] Posted on 29th December 2021 19:28
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post
Quote:
Blasphemy Law & The Prevailing Situation (Urdu) - Maulana Zahid Ur Rashidi
Mashallah, excellent talk. Maulana is absolutely right. The issue of blasphemy is a legal matter. It should be argued by experts in law at international fora - The United Nations and The European Union.

Maulana tells us that the West should be told that freedom of speech and insult should be recognized as two different matters. The European Court has ruled recently that insulting the prophets is a crime, and the one who insults should be punished.

Criticism of Islam is one thing. We always address criticism intellectually. Insult is another matter altogether. Insult has never been tolerated in the past, it will not be tolerated in the present, and it will not be tolerated in the future.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1163 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2022 13:39
I forgot to post this earlier. This is a presentation by the Humble Heart YouTube channel on the Sialkot mob lynching incident and Mufti Taqi Usmani HA's ulama delegation to the Sri Lankan High Commissioner in Pakistan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhsdJbg_nBc
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1164 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2022 13:42
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1165 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2022 06:05
Pakistan was created in the name of Islam and hence has a natural right to assume the leadership of Muslim world.

Taliban have successfully resisted the US invasion with enormous sacrifices of both civilians and Mujahideen and hence they too have a natural right to assume leadership of Muslim world.

If Indian Muslims can navigate the Saffron onslaught then we too can claim rights to Muslim world leadership.

Turkey has been acting in ways that they too can lay claim to the same.

The first one to assert Muslim credentials at international level was Malaysia under Mahathir Mohamed. Malaysia too has a claim.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1166 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2022 06:48
Maripat wrote:
View original post
Quote:
assume the leadership of Muslim world.
Sir, there is the very problematic issue of Iran, as it has consistently projected itself to be a thorn in the side of Israel and the US. I would appreciate it if you would kindly shed some light on this.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1167 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2022 07:04
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Sir, there is the very problematic issue of Iran, as it has consistently projected itself to be a thorn in the side of Israel and the US. I would appreciate it if you would kindly shed some light on this.

Sharjan four most significant advances that Muslim Ummah has got in last six months or so are:
(1) Decision of Arab countries to regularize relations with Israel so as to focus upon Iran
(2) Pakistan's decision to not be a part of the war on terror
(3) Taliban's endurance over the US invasion of Afghanistan and
(4) Pakistan's decision to take the Uyghur problem to the back of the stage talks.

The first one is relevant for your query.

My hope and Dua is that Arabs will deal with Iran successfully.

My support is with the Arabs.

I do not Iran to have designs over the Harmain Sharifain.

I will not even Sunni countries have designs over Harmain Sharifain.

I am not a fan of Aal-e-Saood but I would like to maintain status quo in Harmain Sharifain.

Now the question is what the Arabs can do?

Once upon a time, actually in 1967, there was this Arab-Israel war. And Israel did the Arabs in.

Then there was Iraq-Iran war and Iran came out with upper hand. Of course Saddam Hussain went down in a very unfortunate manner but I digress.

My view is that the Arabs should demand that Iran, first of all, allow all willing Sunnis to go back to their version of Islam.

What can we do to that end? I do not know at the moment.

But whatever be the number of Sunnis that revert back to proper Islam will be sufficient for the Shias to lose courage to have designs on Harmain Sharifain.

I defer it to the wisdom of my brothers and sisters to tie the loose ends of my arguments, or even to refute it.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1168 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2022 12:50
Maripat wrote:
View original post
Quote:
My view is that the Arabs should demand that Iran, first of all, allow all willing Sunnis to go back to their version of Islam.

What can we do to that end? I do not know at the moment.

But whatever be the number of Sunnis that revert back to proper Islam will be sufficient for the Shias to lose courage to have designs on Harmain Sharifain.
Jazakallah, Sir, for your input. From this, am I to understand that Iran is as much a threat to Sunni Islam as it is to Israel? Please correct me if I've misunderstood.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1169 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2022 14:39
Can any brother from Pakistan arrange a video conference with Mufti Tariq Masood Sahab?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1170 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2022 04:20
Way Forward for Pakistan

When the National Democratic (NDA) government, lead by Atal Bihari Vajpayee, came into power in India in 1998 some BJP MPs in the parliament were opposing some government decision. The Deputy Prime Minister Mr LK Advani asked the MPs to give up opposition mentality.

That was a revealing episode for me. When circumstances change you have to change your attitude.

Muslims till now have been in defensive and apologetic frame of mind.

A lot of change has taken around us right in front of our eyes. It is sea change. Taliban survived the mighty US assault and came out stronger. Pakistan declared that it will not be part of any war now but of peace.
The Arabs regularized their relations with Israel so as to focus upon the threat from Iran. Imran Khan said that his government will talk to China about Uyghur problem behind the curtain. Also Pakistan has bolstered its relations with China on the business, economy and strategic fronts in paradigm changing ways.

After this all there is time for Pakistan to change its stance from being defensive, apologetic and reactive to assertive. Pakistan should workout a synergy with Afghanistan to take up the leadership of the Muslim world so that we stop being second fiddle or puppet of west or some sort of rogue or uncultured entity.

My view is that the road ahead for Taliban requires the diplomatic expertise that Pakistan has and Afghanistan does not.
No post ratings

Jump to page: