Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

Comprehensive Pakistan Thread

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer, tanveerzakee
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1141 [Permalink] Posted on 12th October 2021 10:05
Difficult Individual Cases

This is about a decade old episode. Zaid Hamid found it difficult to deal with a secularist, Marvi Sarmad, on Shahid Masood show.

In this video Dr Israr Ahmed Sahab RA finds it difficult to deal with a Shia.

About six years ago a a girl complained that AMU does not allow girl students to access its main library. The Vice Chancellor was former Deputy Chief of Army Staff but found it very difficult to deal with the matter.

In case of Malala episode Harris Hammam gleefully pointed out that they, Taliban in particular and Deobandees in general, do not know what to do.

More than a decade ago a Bengali student started posting about AMU on discussion fora and the Aligarh community found it very difficult to counter his arguments.

Islam and Muslims in general and we in particular have lots of enemies. Here and there we might come across a person who has worked out a strategy against us using a issue or a point that we might have ignored. Such cases have to be dealt with individually.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1142 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2021 08:44
Facebook Post by Younis Bhatt

Jokes apart!

I think Imran Khan is the only good thing happened to Pakistani politics after Quaid Azam M Ali Jinnah. I personally think that he is even better than religious party leaders like Siraj ul Haq, Fazlur Rehman etc.

PS: Al Qadir University Project.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1143 [Permalink] Posted on 19th October 2021 14:49
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Indian response to Imran Khan's UNGA speech

Pakistan's reply to above response

First one already has three million views.

Second one is still less than a million views.

Indians are trolling Pakistani reply.

Pakistanis are not that active on Indian response.

The battle against the Saffron bigots from India will be won online. Pakistanis have to play a critical role in this battle. I go, anonymously, to You Tube videos by bigots and troll them. I urge my Pakistani brothers and sisters to do the same and defeat the bigots.

Rasoolallah SAW said that if there are two ways to do a task, one easy and another difficult, then choose the easy path.

I find it strange that lately Pakistanis have given up on You Tube discussions. This is strange.

Jump to page: