Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

India Diary

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
dr76, Jinn, Maria al-Qibtiyya, Taalibah, sipraomer, Naqshband66, bint e aisha, mSiddiqui, abuzayd2k, tanveerzakee, alandalus, moulanakhalil, ssaad, sharjan8643, Honest servant
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1411 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2022 12:13
Rajab wrote:
View original post
Quote:
The so called maulana in this video, isn't he a travel agent from Delhi who regularly appears on Godi channels to get rebuked for 5k rupees per appearance.
Something definitely seemed off about him.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
India
Brother
#1412 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2022 17:28
Rajab wrote:
View original post

sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Maripat wrote:
View original post

An open later from Maulana khalilurrahman sajjad Nomani DB to Janab Owaisi sahib

11036-nomani to owaisi.jpg
Downloads: 5
    [233.21 kB]
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1413 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2022 18:02
hammad880 wrote:
View original post
Quote:
An open later from Maulana khalilurrahman sajjad Nomani DB to Janab Owaisi sahib
Jazakallah for sharing.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1414 [Permalink] Posted on 13th January 2022 06:17
You will not believe it! I opened videos to troll the Saffronites and in first two of them comments were disabled.

Sometime last year my heart sank when I saw a few Oriya Maqbool Jan videos with comments disabled and when I was that Pakistan's response to Narendra Modi's speech in UNGA was not that robust. That is when I started trolling the Saffronites on You Tube.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1415 [Permalink] Posted on 13th January 2022 09:41
Maripat wrote:
View original post
Quote:
when I saw a few Oriya Maqbool Jan videos with comments disabled and when I was that Pakistan's response to Narendra Modi's speech in UNGA was not that robust. That is when I started trolling the Saffronites on You Tube.
Sir, I remember you posting about this. I started commenting on Sanghi content in an offensive defense manner after you made this suggestion.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1416 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2022 05:21
Rank Image
India
Brother
#1417 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2022 06:17
Much of the dissent against the state government about mishandling of the pandemic had emerged from leaders belonging to non-Yadav OBC communities and to a certain extent from Brahmin and non-Jatav Dalits – all caste groups which are considered to be harbouring anger against the Adityanath regime currently. Two BJP legislators Rakesh Rathore (from the Teli community) and Madhuri Verma (from Kurmi community) had already joined the Samajwadi Party before Maurya and his followers made it quite evident that not all is well in the BJP’s camp.

Significantly, the legislators who quit the BJP made it a point to put across the resentment among backward communities as clearly as possible.

The resignation letters of Maurya and his followers are identically worded to send a political message to the backward communities. Their letters said that the BJP regime over the last four years “neglected” leaders belonging to “Dalit and backward communities and minorities,” and “ignored” the concerns of “Dalits, backward communities, unemployed youth, small-and medium businesspersons”.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1418 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2022 09:11
hammad880 wrote:
View original post
Quote:
caste groups which are considered to be harbouring anger against the Adityanath regime currently.
There is anger, yes. But, there is also support from other caste groups. Opinion polls are still predicting around 250 seats to the BJP in UP. BJP's internal audit also says there is anti-incumbency in around 30 odd seats.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1419 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2022 11:48
Wasim Rizvi alias Jitendra Tyagi

He wanted 22 Verses removed from the noble Qur'an and apparently even printed a copy without them.

A RSS brand news outlet OpIndia gave a list of these here.

Surah 2 (Al-Baqarah)

Verse 191:

And kill them [in battle] wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah1 is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al-Ḥarām until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
Surah 3 (Ali ‘Imran)

Verse 151:

We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority.1 And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.
Surah 4 (An-Nisa)

Verse 56:

Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses – We will drive them into a fire. Every time their skins are roasted through, We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.

Verse 89:

They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah. But if they turn away [i.e., refuse], then seize them and kill them [for their betrayal] wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper,

Verse 101:

And when you travel throughout the land, there is no blame upon you for shortening the prayer,1 [especially] if you fear that those who disbelieve may disrupt [or attack] you.2 Indeed, the disbelievers are ever to you a clear enemy.
Surah 5 (Al-Ma’idah)

Verse 14:

And from those who say, “We are Christians” We took their covenant; but they forgot a portion of that of which they were reminded.1 So We caused among them2 animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. And Allah is going to inform them about what they used to do.

Verse 51:

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Verse 57:

O you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah, if you should [truly] be believers.
Surah 8 (Al-Anfal)

Verse 65:

O Prophet, urge the believers to battle. If there are among you twenty [who are] steadfast, they will overcome two hundred. And if there are among you one hundred [who are steadfast], they will overcome a thousand of those who have disbelieved because they are a people who do not understand.

Verse 69:

So consume what you have taken of war booty [as being] lawful and good, and fear Allah. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
Surah 9 (At-Tawbah)

Verse 5:

And when the inviolable months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakāh, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Verse 14:

Fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and will disgrace them and give you victory over them and satisfy the breasts [i.e., desires] of a believing people.

Verse 23:

O you who have believed, do not take your fathers or your brothers as allies if they have preferred disbelief over belief. And whoever does so among you – then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

Verse 28:

O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Ḥarām after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.

Verse 29

Fight against those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth [i.e., Islām] from those who were given the Scripture – [fight] until they give the jizyah1 willingly while they are humbled.

Verse 37:

Indeed, the postponing [of restriction within sacred months] is an increase in disbelief by which those who have disbelieved are led [further] astray. They make it1 lawful one year and unlawful another year to correspond to the number made unlawful by Allah2 and [thus] make lawful what Allah has made unlawful. Made pleasing to them is the evil of their deeds; and Allah does not guide the disbelieving people

Verse 58

And among them are some who criticize you concerning the [distribution of] charities. If they are given from them, they approve; but if they are not given from them, at once they become angry.

Verse 111

Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur’ān. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.

Verse 123:

O you who have believed, fight against those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.
Surah 21 (Al-Anbya)

Verse 98:

Indeed, you [disbelievers] and what you worship other than Allah are the firewood of Hell. You will be coming to [enter] it.
Surah 32 (As-Sajdah)

Verse 22:

And who is more unjust than one who is reminded of the verses of his Lord; then he turns away from them? Indeed We, from the criminals, will take retribution.
Surah 33 (Al-Ahzab)

Verse 61: Accursed wherever they are found, [being] seized and massacred completely.
Surah 41 (Fussilat)

Verse 27:

But We will surely cause those who disbelieve to taste a severe punishment, and We will surely recompense them for the worst of what they had been doing.

Verse 28:

That is the recompense of the enemies of Allah – the Fire. For them therein is the home of eternity as recompense for what they, of Our verses, were rejecting.
Surah 48 (Al-Fath)

Verse 20: Allah has promised you much booty that you will take [in the future] and has hastened for you this [victory] and withheld the hands of people from you – that it may be a sign for the believers and [that] He may guide you to a straight path.
Surah 66 (At-Tahrim)

Verse 9: O Prophet, strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1420 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2022 12:09
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

A brother at Facebook named Shadan Ahmad was fuming and fulminating that Maulana Khalil-ur-Rahman Sajjad Nomani Sahab DB has supported the liberal democrats in this letter and he has condemned Asaduddin Owaisi as the Vote Katwa. I tried to convince him that Maulana's intentions are opposite. I do not whether he was convinced or not.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1421 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2022 13:51
Maripat wrote:
View original post

My brothers and sisters do not need any explanation as to the utter and complete stupidity and bigotry of Wasim Rizvi in his demand to get these Verses removed. But I suppose we have not practiced what would be our answer before Hindus and Christians when we defend the noble Qur'an. Thus I thought I shall collect points in this regard.

Quote:
Surah 2 (Al-Baqarah)

Quote:
Verse 191:

And kill them [in battle] wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah1 is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al-Ḥarām until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

The noble Qur'an is complete manual for Muslims, in fact mankind, to live by. Hence it will have all essential instructions. That includes instructions on how to wage a war.

Wasim Rizvi or anybody else objecting to Verses like above should also object to all military training any where in the world.

For us Muslims this Verse has a very precious insight - Fitna is worse than killing.

Some issues can not be decided on the basis of intellect - you need revelation for that.

To excise, delete or remove a Verse from any revelation is a complete rejection of the message.

In trying to please the Hindus Wasim Rizvi walked out of Islam.

At a place Allah SWT says that the unbelievers and the polytheists will not stop till you give up your faith.

As I have said in some other post that we should have ready made answers to pet objections against Islam. If there is a repartee then it is even better. But academic and intellectual answers we must always have.

Quote:
Surah 3 (Ali ‘Imran)

Quote:

Verse 151:

We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority.1 And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.

I suppose the objection here is not over hell and heaven distinction and fear of hell fire but on the word terror.

This is the most difficult point for us to navigate. Allah SWT is saying that He will cast terror into the hearts of enemies of Islam. Those believers who decide to do Allah SWT's work some of them will also do the same.

In recent pass the biggest accusation of west and the rest of the world against Islam and Muslims is terrorism. We have to work out a strategy to explain our stand. This is very tricky issue.

At the moment the US saw no threat from Afghanistan and hence withdrew from there. But we are left with the issue of explaining what Taliban have been doing.

Quote:
Surah 4 (An-Nisa)

Quote:
Verse 56:

Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses – We will drive them into a fire. Every time their skins are roasted through, We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.

This time the objection is clearly against the punishment in hell.
Tauheed, Risalat and Aakhirat are three fundamental beliefs that we Muslims hold and this man want us to remove above worse from the Noble Qur'an. H clearly want us to give up Islam.

The answer this time has to be a firm and certain no.

Clearly the idiot is out of his mind.

Quote:
Verse 89:

They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah. But if they turn away [i.e., refuse], then seize them and kill them [for their betrayal] wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper,

There are again two aspects to this Verse.

Firstly the arguments in the Noble Qur'an some times are exquisitely robust and the unbelievers are at a loss of argument against this force.

Secondly there is the issue of those who turn against Islam. What Mr Wasim Rizvi is implying that we should simply give up fight against those who decide to do enmity with us. The moron thinks we are stupid.

Quote:
Verse 101:

And when you travel throughout the land, there is no blame upon you for shortening the prayer,1 [especially] if you fear that those who disbelieve may disrupt [or attack] you.2 Indeed, the disbelievers are ever to you a clear enemy.

Here the issue is really laughable. Mr Rizvi is objecting to the fact that Allah SWT is identifying our enemies for us.

Here one exception has to be dealt with. Are Saffronites and Lib-Dems both our enemies?
Answer is yes but our dealing with the two have to be different.

Till his last moments believed Prophet SAW had dealings with the unbelievers.

So all those instructions to fight and killing are for those who are fighting battles against us.

The unbelievers and people like Wasim Rizvi are most likely to exploit this fine distinction.

Quote:
Surah 5 (Al-Ma’idah)

Quote:
Verse 14:

And from those who say, “We are Christians” We took their covenant; but they forgot a portion of that of which they were reminded.1 So We caused among them2 animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. And Allah is going to inform them about what they used to do.

I doubt people with critically weak Iman like Wasim Rizvi will understand what is being said in this Verse. But this man is certainly an enemy of us having any insight about our Deen.

Quote:
Verse 51:

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

I suppose Mr Rizvi is with the Saffronite when the wrong the Christians. Strangely his heart is bleeding here for Christians.

The Qur'anic instruction is clear about distancing from Jews and Christians, atheists and polytheists. He want us to reject Allah SWT's injunctions. He too is an enemy.

I realize till I started this analysis many of the implications of Mr Rizvi's trickery were not apparent to me.
Quote:

Verse 57:

O you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah, if you should [truly] be believers.

This is clearly about the Jewish people and the Christians.
What Mr Rizvi is implying that if some one ridicules our Deen even then we should take them as our friends. Clearly he takes us for fools. what a fool.

Quote:
Surah 8 (Al-Anfal)

Quote:
Verse 65:

O Prophet, urge the believers to battle. If there are among you twenty [who are] steadfast, they will overcome two hundred. And if there are among you one hundred [who are steadfast], they will overcome a thousand of those who have disbelieved because they are a people who do not understand.

The lynchings of Muslims that have taken place in India have only one or two or just a few against the unfortunate Muslim. In above worse a believer is argued to be superior to ten enemies. Why then there are lynchings of Muslims? Ans: Because the lynched Muslims was not using Islam. When some one wants to lynch you then fight back. there will be no lynching.

This puts complete responsibility on common Muslim in India today. In other words a common Muslims has to show the courage of a Mujahid. This is the issue that we should have been talking about for last eight years in India.

The fact that we have not been doing that tells whole volume about our own courage levels.

Myself included.

Krodon hoke bhi hum log ghutne tek baithe hain
Mujhe woh 313 ka lashkar yaad aata hai

We are in millions and millions and surrendered
I fondly remember that army of just 313 people

Nadeem Shad
Quote:

Verse 69:

So consume what you have taken of war booty [as being] lawful and good, and fear Allah. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

This is about Maal-e-Ghaneemat.
Clearly the enemies of Islam are damn scared of us.
Personally i have no intention to put them at ease.
My message would be that deal with us with justice otherwise all of these Verses are meant for what you fear.

Thus the issue is rather sensitive.

Quote:
Surah 9 (At-Tawbah)

Quote:
Verse 5:

And when the inviolable months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakāh, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

This is battle tactic instructed to Muslims.
Advocating its removal is like asking an army to give up arms voluntarily.
In fact Muslims did exactly tha in Dhaka in 1971. 93000 Pakistani soldiers surrendered.
Today Hindustan Times had a pic of Indian Army Chief Navrane.
He asserted that Indian army can defeat Chinese army.
Behind him was the pic of Gen Arora and gen Niazi signing the surrender document.
This is what Mr Rizvi want for Muslims in general.

Quote:
Verse 14:

Fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and will disgrace them and give you victory over them and satisfy the breasts [i.e., desires] of a believing people.

By now it is clear why Mr Rizvi wants these Verses removed.
I mostly find this kind of arguments unanswerable.
This is like enemy telling me that do not hit me because it will be painful for me.
We have to design a smart answer to this kind of objection.
Quote:
Verse 23:

O you who have believed, do not take your fathers or your brothers as allies if they have preferred disbelief over belief. And whoever does so among you – then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

This is one of very strong Verses but what the hell is Wasim Rizvi's business here? It is about our fathers and brothers and not his illegitimate father. (My apology for the epithet. Mr Rizvi is a Shia and they specialize in such barbs so I thought why not give him one. Of course any Shia will win over me in this match.)

Quote:
Verse 28:

O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Ḥarām after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.

Clearly he wants entry for pigs like Modi and Yogi in the Harmain Sharifain
Keep dreaming you imbecile.
Quote:
Verse 29

Fight against those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth [i.e., Islām] from those who were given the Scripture – [fight] until they give the jizyah1 willingly while they are humbled.

Former Indian Home Minister Dr Rajnath Singh had publicly admitted that there is no radicalization among Indian Muslims. It means that Indian Muslims are not implementing these Verses. This is strong evidence because there could hardly any more grave provocations than we have had in India for last 74 years. It is clear that people like Mr Rizvi are completely driven by the desires of his masters - the Saffronite Hindus.

Quote:
Verse 37:

Indeed, the postponing [of restriction within sacred months] is an increase in disbelief by which those who have disbelieved are led [further] astray. They make it1 lawful one year and unlawful another year to correspond to the number made unlawful by Allah2 and [thus] make lawful what Allah has made unlawful. Made pleasing to them is the evil of their deeds; and Allah does not guide the disbelieving people

This has hardly anything contentious. I wonder why the mad man did not apply for abolition of the whole book itself.
Quote:
Verse 58

And among them are some who criticize you concerning the [distribution of] charities. If they are given from them, they approve; but if they are not given from them, at once they become angry.

Again very strange. It is our charity and Mr Rizvi has no business talking about it.
Quote:
Verse 111

Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur’ān. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.

Here the issue is more clear. Mr Rizvi is against Islamic way of life. No secret about that. Muslim, or rather believers, kill and die in the path of Allah SWT. That is their way of life.
Quote:
Verse 123:

O you who have believed, fight against those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.

His heart bleeds for the enemies of Islam.
It is clear that he wanted to leave Islam.
Then he pondered over the consequences.
He realized that immediately after leaving Islam he becomes an enemy of Islam and Muslims.
His solace?
He thought that Hindus will save him.
Hence his demand for removal of these Verses.

Quote:
Surah 21 (Al-Anbya)

Verse 98:

Indeed, you [disbelievers] and what you worship other than Allah are the firewood of Hell. You will be coming to [enter] it.

If the consequence of disbelief is Hell Fire then Mr Rizvi should not disbelieve.
Instead he wants us to fall outside Islam.
What a weird thinking.

Quote:
Surah 32 (As-Sajdah)

Verse 22:

And who is more unjust than one who is reminded of the verses of his Lord; then he turns away from them? Indeed We, from the criminals, will take retribution.

This Verse must have hit the softest spot in his nerves.
My sympathies are not with him.

Quote:
Surah 33 (Al-Ahzab)

Quote:

Verse 61: Accursed wherever they are found, [being] seized and massacred completely.

Again an objection to a war time Verse.
Quote:
Surah 41 (Fussilat)

Quote:
Verse 27:

But We will surely cause those who disbelieve to taste a severe punishment, and We will surely recompense them for the worst of what they had been doing.

Hinduism too has the concept of punishment of hell for bad deeds. Will the idiot ask for a change in Hinduism too?

Hinduism has casteism - a great curse to those who are of lower caste. This caste system has to be completely abolished sooner or later.

The western enemies of Islam and Muslims never demand abolition of the caste system in Hindus.

Of course they will be with people like Mr Rizvi on his demand for removal of the Verses from the noble Qur'an.
Quote:
Verse 28:

That is the recompense of the enemies of Allah – the Fire. For them therein is the home of eternity as recompense for what they, of Our verses, were rejecting.

This issue has been covered already.
Quote:
Surah 48 (Al-Fath)

Quote:

Verse 20: Allah has promised you much booty that you will take [in the future] and has hastened for you this [victory] and withheld the hands of people from you – that it may be a sign for the believers and [that] He may guide you to a straight path.

This is about events that have already taken place. Can we delete past events Mr Rizvi?
Quote:
Surah 66 (At-Tahrim)

Quote:
Verse 9: O Prophet, strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.

A simpler solution is that the disbelievers should not take enmity with Islam and Muslims.
Islam on the other hand does not take gratuitous enmity with anyone.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1422 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2022 13:54
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post
Quote:

Sir, I remember you posting about this. I started commenting on Sanghi content in an offensive defense manner after you made this suggestion.

I suppose you realize that it is not such a scary activity.
And the success is somehow disproportionate - an Islamophobe changing his attitude and others disabling comments on their videos.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1423 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2022 14:34
Karan Thapar interviews Nilanjan Mukhopadhyay

Very revealing interview here. By the Grace of Allah SWT the BJP game is up in the sense that either it will lose the elections or its power will be greatly reduced.
Rank Image
India
Brother
#1424 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2022 15:41
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Now you need not go on vacation. You can enjoy these type of interviews. Alhamdulillah
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1425 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2022 07:14
Shadan Ahmed's Facebook Post

(It is about shabby treatment Muslim leaders are getting at the hand of the so called secular Lib-Dem parties in UP election. I request brother Sharjan to post the Google translation.)
क्या नही होना चाहिए था के अखिलेश यादो जेल के बाहर खुद अब्दुल्लाह आजम को रिसीव करने जाते ?
चुनाव का समय था सपाइयों में जोश ही बढ़ जाता ?
हद तो यह रही के एक ट्वीट तक नही किया अखिलेश ने अब्दुल की रिहाई पर ,हल्की सी खुशी दिखा देते ।
और लगता है के बेगाने की शादी में अब्दुल्ला दीवाना मुहावरे का अब्दुल्लाह यही अब्दुल्लाह आज़म है। अकेले भांज रहा , आजम खान ने दुआ भेजा है, अखिलेश 10 तारीख को यह तीर मार देंगे वोह मार देंगे ।
ओ अब्दुलले तुझे पूछ कौन रहा ?
ज्यादा बोलोगे तुम्हारा भी इमरान मसूद हो जाएगा , शायद पता न हो बड़ी उम्मीद से आए थे जलील हो के अब बसपा के चौखट पर पड़े हैं।
खैर इन सब भसड़ से दूर नेताओं का अकाउंट चेक कर रहा था के क्या कर रहे नेता चुनावी समय में उस अकाउंट से जो खुद चलाते हैं (कोई कार्यकर्ता नही चलाता) !
चुनाव में बिज़ी होने के वजह से ट्वीट कम है पर जो भी है चुनाव पर है ,सिवाय एक व्यक्ति जिसके वाल पर चुनाव के इतर सामाजिक सरोकार के मुद्दे अभी भी हैं उस व्यक्ति का नाम है ओवैसी ।
ओवैसी साहब की वाल पर शेयर्ड है जेनोसाइड वॉच की रिपोर्ट , नरसिंह सर्वस्ती पर यूएपीए क्यूं नही लगाया गया इस पर सवाल । द हिन्दू की रिपोर्ट कैसे सीएए भारत के लोकतंत्र के लिए एक खतरा है । इजरायल की रिपोर्ट जिसमें उसने भारत को अपने थ्रेट सऊदी अरब और ईरान से भी ज्यादा अल्पसंख्यक के लिए खतरनाक माना है ।फिर फिलिस्तीन रेजिस्टेंस की पोस्ट ।
जहां नेताओं की वाल सिर्फ चुनाव पर हो, जहां अखिलेश जैसे लोग फोटो किसके साथ खिच्चाना है किसके साथ नहीं ,किसके लिए ट्विट करना है किसके लिए इतना ध्यान रख रहे चुनाव का वही ओवैसी साहब एक ठंडी बयार हैं।
और यह सेक्युलर पार्टी के दलाल अपने आकाओं से सवाल करने के बजाय ओवैसी साहब पर इल्ज़ाम तराशी करते हैं तो बस मुंह से यही निकलता है के कितना सोया हुआ कितना जाहिल कितना मक्कार है तू रे़ जुम्मन !

Jump to page: