Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd February 2016 17:40
Imam murder: police arrest two suspects in Rochdale

Man, 21, and boy, 17, being questioned over killing of Jalal Uddin in children’s playground

Monday 22 February 2016 12.26 GMT Last modified on Monday 22 February 2016 17.02 GMT

A 21-year-old man and a 17-year-old boy have been arrested on suspicion of murder in connection with the death of an imam in Rochdale.

Jalal Uddin, 56, was found with serious head injuries in a children’s playground on Thursday night. Paramedics and police attended the scene but Uddin died from his injuries in hospital shortly afterwards.

It is thought the imam was on his way home from dinner at a friend’s house after attending evening prayers at the Jalalia Jamé mosque in Trafalgar Street, where he was well known as a prayer leader, or Qari.

He was assaulted between 8.41pm and 8.55pm and police are appealing to the public for any information.

Investigating officers arrested the man and boy in Rochdale on suspicion of murder shortly after 9.40am on Monday, and seized a Vauxhall Astra. Both suspects remain in custody for questioning.

On Friday a 31-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder but was later released without charge. Greater Manchester police later issued a statement on their Facebook page saying the male had been completely eliminated from inquiries and had “no involvement whatsoever in the tragic death of the deceased”.

DCI Terry Crompton, of the force’s serious crime division, said on Monday: “Our investigation is continuing at a quick pace and we have carried out a significant number of inquiries since the tragic events of last Thursday to establish what happened to Jalal.

“We have got two people in custody and I hope these arrests, along with the police activity on Ramsey Street today will reassure the public of just how serious we are taking this investigation.

Advertisement

“We are continuing to appeal for anyone with information to come forward and, following extensive analysis of CCTV, we now know that Jalal walked into the park from the South Street entrance at 8.41pm before he was then found injured seven minutes later by a member of the public.

“We are keen to speak to anyone who saw anything suspicious in the South Street area around this time, no matter how big or small you believe it may be.”

Detectives have said they are keeping an open mind about the motive for the attack, but racism has not been ruled out. Religious leaders last week called for calm and for residents to not speculate about what prompted the attack.

Shuja Shafi, the secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said: “We pay our deepest condolences to his family, friends and the community in Rochdale, for the loss of a man who played a significant role within the community and will be sorely missed.

“It is not the first time that an imam has been murdered whilst on the way home from mosque, and we would urge the community to be vigilant and offer support and assistance whilst travelling.”

THE GUARDIAN.

May Allah have mercy upon him and grant him a place in Al Firdaus ameen.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2016 01:09
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-35680671

murderer is Muslim

Muhammad Hussain syeedy

when will we admit we have major problems in our communities

with murderers and rapists and bombers with muslim names

the tiny mad minority have surely done the most damage possible

and more insanity

www.asianimage.co.uk/news/14429809.UPDATE_WITH_PICTURE_OF...

please drop the victim mentality and conspiracy theories and deal with our issues please
like men, with honesty and without a constant self righteous denial
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2016 01:57
BHAI1 wrote:
View original post

Firstly all the Media at the time of the Murder reported, and the Police themselves were claiming that there was a possiblity that this killing was racially motivated, so I dont know were you are getting this idea of selfrighteous denial from.

Secondly there is a clear Conspiracy and a Witch Hunt being directed towards muslims, by the Media the Establishment and government funded organisations and think Tanks like the Quilliam Foundation and Henry Jackson Society amongst others. To deny the obvious is in itself living in denial. I find it quite disturbing that the narrative "muslims are conspiratorial" has weaved its way into the main stream muslim community.

Sure we have problems in our own communities and we should speak out against them, but that doesn't mean we should remain silent against the injustice being committed by those in the realms of power, and the rabid Islamaphobia being directed against our community most notably our Muslim sisters who are abused and threatened on a daily basis. In the Words of american Civil rights leader Reverend Al Sharpton "We should never remain Silent in the face of injustice".

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2016 02:32
BHAI1 wrote:
View original post

A Muslim name does not make a crime Islamic. Youth hooligans are hooligans, domestic violence/crime is domestic violence/crime, a family feud is a feud and these don't become an Islamic issue because the family members have Muslim names.

The media have been doing this for decades and we don't need this on this site from Muslims.

BBC is not a source of news. It's barely a source of accurate information let alone news that can be relied upon.
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
+3 -0Agree x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2016 06:05
I have been defending Dewsbury,markaz,deoband for nearly 11 years,I even email authors with errors in books,TV programmes with bias and rumours and more.I've posted this here many times.
I have been active for over 10 years before the recent radio broadcast.how many have been doing this for over 10 years.

jazakallah and wassalam I shall take a break from the forums.
and just as Abu Mohammed updated my train attack thread I only updated this news story
as I have said and will keep repeating we deal with facts like them or not.

forgive me for my lack of writing skills ,weak communication skills and non existent subtlety once again

wassalam

Posted via the Muftisays Android App
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2016 07:32
Why leave the forum merely on the basis of a difference of opinion?
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2016 08:54

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

المؤمن الذي يخالط الناس و يصبر على أذاهم خير من المؤمن الذي لا يخالط الناس و لا يصبر على أذاهم

ابن ماجة

The Mu'min who mixes with people and bears their harm is better than the Mu'min who doesn't mix with people and doesn't bear their harm.

Ibn Mājah

Opt for the best, brother. Thumbs up, smiley face...and all that good stuff.
+5 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2016 10:46
humanity as a whole has a problem which includes muslims. solution? turn back to Allah, Quran and Sunnah completely. if some random muslim up north or half way around the world murders someone whats have i got to do with it? nothing, nor does islam. if i go burn down arsenal stadium tomorrow and sayd hey i did it cos i support spurs ( which i dont) does that make all spurts fans responsible?

99% of what u hear on media is BS. why do u even listen to it. look at the qadiyani killed in scotland. qadiyanis themselfs hated him and now they using him as a poster boy to highlight their so called oppression. did you know 3 women a week day in the uk, most of which are killed by someone they had some sexual relations with and most are also WHITE. yet they dont mention that being a white problem, or in the past 2 weeks how many white people have been charged or convicted for killing their own children yet no one mentions it to be a WHITE problem or everyday u see news there is a WHITE paedo again no mention of race.

finally why does it surpise you what muslims do. rasoolullah (saw) said we will follow them step by step that if theh entered lizard hole so shall we.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2016 12:05
BHAI1 wrote:
View original post

I dont think there is any reason to leave the forum people disagree with each other that is the nature of forums. As for writing skills the author Dale Carnegie recommends that you write exactly the way you would normally speak, once you do that you will be able to communicate and get your viewpoint across more effectively and confidently. On the other hand if you try to focus to much on using correct terminology you will sound awkward and clumsy.

So essentially if your a Brother from the inner city you need to write and sound like your a brother from the inner city including slang words, your personality will come across through your writing and people will sit up and pay attention, try and sound like a Shaykh Ahmed Ali rather then trying to sound like a Shaykh Riyadh Ul Haq.

In face to face communication if you consistently stand your ground and defend your positions or clarify your viewpoint when necessary you will increase your effectiveness and skills as a speaker. The same thing will happen if you fight your corner through your writing to improve any skill requires practice and repetition, and as they say 'Practice makes perfect'.

In order to avoid issues of miscommunication I did read a tip by an American author who recommended that you should read through what have you have written at-least five times, re-write each time (that is do five drafts) before submitting (and make corrections where necessary), again using the power of repetition it will help you improve your writing skills fairly quickly, also it will help you be more alert and develop your ability to anticipate as to how your post might across to the people who are reading it, and the possible objections that may arise from the readers.

Tips given by writers are very similar to those tips offered by Martial Arts instructors similar principles.. Power of repetition, constantly review your balance form and positioning, practice over and over again so that you will be able to anticipate and effectively counter the moves and strikes from your opponent. If your balance, footwork and positioning are wrong everything else will be wrong, and your opponent will capitalise on those mistakes.

Perhaps you need to get back to your Martial Art Roots and bring those principles into your writing Bro Ahmed.

+2 -0Winner x 2
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2016 16:19
Bhai is right. Focus on our own problems. Stop looking at kuffar and whinging about kuffar media. Our elders had it much more difficult when racism was in your face in daily life but they didn't waste time complaining about kuffar. How stupid we are to expect kuffar to be unbiased and truthful, and then waste so much precious time and energy looking to kuffar and complaining about something that is in their very nature. It is in the nature of kuffar to be liars and biased and then some even pretend to be truthful. You can't change their nature. Only way the kuffar will change their nature is if they become good Muslim. If we fix our own problems or at least try our best to fix ourselves then Allah will protect us. This is Allah’s guarantee. When Allah’s protection is with us then stupid plots and lies of kuffar will rebound back in their faces. This is biggest achievement of elders in this country. Many of them are gone now and few remaining do not condemn evil enough. We ignore elephant in room, our own sins and lack of condemnation of those sins. Instead sins which were once recognised unanimously as sins by our elders are no longer even regarded as sins! That's why Allah’s protection is lifted and so kuffar plots and lies are not rebounding anymore in this country but hurting us severely. Allah once protected and veiled the effort of ulama-e-deoband in this country, but the veil has long ago began to be lifted. All our masjids, madrasahs, maktabs, effort of our elders is about to go to dust because of our sins. So start focussing bigger part of our whining and condemnation and campaigning and lobbying against our sins, especially those sins which we no longer regard as sins, like the first elders used to, and then we will gain Allah’s protection once again. There is no hope in any other way. Any other focus is guaranteed to fail. As Umar ibn Abdul Aziz said that "We fear our sins more than the enemy." But WE don't. This is the root problem.
+0 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 25th April 2016 17:16
Maripat wrote:
View original post

So true. And this coming from someone who wants to make a difference? You don't make a difference by running away every time someone disagrees with you.
+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 26th April 2016 15:06
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

jazakallah
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 26th April 2016 15:20
Yasin wrote:
View original post

you ignore all my other posts and threads on countering the media,and there are so many
www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/10925-dealing-wit...

www.muftisays.com/forums/37-news-articles/10677-the-leyto...

www.muftisays.com/forums/45-multimedia-general-category/1...

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/10517-news-report...

as i have said i have been countering them for over 10 years probably even before mend and other orgs
yet you appear here ,i wonder?

well some people did want me back ,didnt they

despite
"differences of opinion"
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 26th April 2016 15:32
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

i think you assume im some dumb gym idiot,is it not possible to be a gym goer AND also do A LEVEL sociology and psychology and still further read many many books until today?

hmm, shouldnt i use vocabulary above my station?

jazakallah for such condescending derogatory remarks,
im sorry can i use such terms?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 26th April 2016 16:10
difference of opinion

by censoring?
No post ratings