Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

GAZA: Where is Gods help?

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2023 20:36
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

How about your india.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2023 05:33
Saracen1 wrote:
View original post

Bhai jews welcome.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2023 07:34
Developed countries can go to any extent for their financial gains. Human lives won't matter, human sufferings won't matter for them, they want money.

But whether their earned money is useful for them, let us understand this through the following story:

A thief robbed a horse from other city and went to horse market to sell the horse. One smart guy met him and bargained the price of the horse. Then he request for a trial run of the horse. The thief agreed................ the buyer didn't return. The thief returned with empty hand. Someone asked him "What price did you sell the horse" The thief replied "I got the same price what I paid for the horse"

News we receive from the west indicates that west is getting lot of money, (money only), but the money they receive is not giving them the satisfaction in life. Their family system has collapsed, suicidal thoughts, sleeping pills, fear, no control over their children, old age homes etc. etc. Can their nukes help them to overcome this.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2023 11:19
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Contrary, we have other society in so called underdeveloped countries. Here , developed countries play with their lives, misuses their ignorance etc.

Here, I recall a few incidents from many such incidents:

1. This incident is from an Arab city court. The suite filed before the judge from a local was that he intents to serve his father better than his brother, this brother lives in a town where medical facilities are not available, petitioner lives in a city, so he can serve his father better. The other brother defends that he shall be allowed to continue to serve his father. (Compare this with a society where they abandon their parents in their old age.)

2. An Indian visitor group witnessed that, hot arguments were going on in masjid compound. Tempers were running high. The argument was:
In that Arab town there were no restaurants and hotels to stay at night. In the masjid, after salah the visitor announces that he is staying back tonight, indicates, (who is my host tonight, that is the norm there). The fight was that who shall host the visitor. Local take it as a privilege to serve an unknown visitor.

3. Similar hot arguments were witnessed by me on, who gets the opportunity to feed the visiting jamaath in Indian towns.
(compare the above with a society which snatches the food from poor children to feed their own child.
4. In India, During lock down, slogan was "opportunity in crisis", "aapdah mein ausar". black marketing, hoarding etc was common, medical industry, people minted money. During the same crisis muslim brothers used the opportunity to serve humanity. (Duniya is not everything, aakhirah is eternal.)
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2023 16:58
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

You sound mentally ill.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2023 17:16
Saracen1 wrote:
View original post

I too feel the same: This guy @akbar703 is mentally ill. @akbar703 must be barred from posting here.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2023 17:31
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

No just needs to improve his English skills. So people can understand what he is trying to convey.

And I assume what Akbar is stating, is that for the long term situation of Muslims to improve, we collectively need to change ourselves become sincere Muslims, and every act done in accordance with Quran and Sunnah had Barkat in it.

Whilst all that is well and true it comes across as trying to distract from the present genocide of Muslims in Palestine. And the immediate response that is required.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2023 17:40
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 26th October 2023 19:48
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Surely some TJ will point you to a hakeem?
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2023 02:06
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Let me rewind or rephrase my past posts:

1. US, UK, France, Australia, Russia have invited azaab for they tyranny on the helpless weak nations. We are witness to their tyranny.

2. Firaun had 5 types of azaabs. Storm, weevils, locusts, blood, frogs.

3. They were silent azaabs. And no one expects that frogs and locusts can turn into instruments of azaab.

4. We are watching that tyrants are facing silent azaabs for their recent tyrant acts (what we have witnessed). I have posted from the news I have received from these countries and I analyze that those are azabs these countries are facing and shall continue to face till they do taubah from tyranny.

5. I said that:
  • disaster in family system is azaab.
  • Gay and lesb is azaab
  • Parents have lost their hold over their Children is azaab
  • Loss of peace of mind is azaab. Widespread appearance of bedbugs is azaab, they lose their sleep.
    and many more

So, The nusrah of Allah need not be only during the fight, long punishment to the tyrants is also the nusrah, this nusrah consoles the oppressed.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2023 07:39
You should type your message like this and not in riddles
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2023 09:44
Rajab wrote:
View original post

For the record and benefit our dear brother. The word “riddle” in Hindi according to google translate is. पहेली
pahelee.

No more pahelee it causes unnecessary confusion. And argumentation.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2023 10:24
A message is circulted in social media that an Israeli powerful tank was destroyed by ghosts.
Such tactics were used by Russian to fight the pious Muslims in bukhaara and Samarkand
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2023 11:18
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Allah knows best, but for the deceased, they saw no one coming except the angel of death!
Loading tweet
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2023 13:39
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I continue to doubt these videos.
You can have doubt on my tawheed and accuse me of rejecting nusrah of Allah SWT.

Remember the opponents have done doctorate / Phd in islam. They know our weakness and how to trap us.
No post ratings

Jump to page: