If covid was real....

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, mSiddiqui
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2022 01:57
Really think, if covid was real would they need to do this?

Loading tweet
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1Ha Ha x 1
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2022 02:08
If covid was real, why were flights NEVER shut down?

Flights, sitting a hand span away from another person. Masks come off for food. You're in a CLOSED cabin. But no one drops dead and dies like shown on TV except for vaccinated people having heart attacks?

Can someone explain why covid can't get pass airport security and board planes?
+1 -0Agree x 2Winner x 1
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2022 12:24
Can you still critically think?

If covid was real, would they need to spend 164 million pounds on advertising to convince you it's real?

That's right, in 2020 they spent 164 million pounds on adverts about covid. That's enough money to house 500 families for 50 years.
+0 -0Agree x 1
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2022 13:11
If covid was real.. why would they need 156 fact checking websites labelled as independent when found to be funded by vaccine manufacturers and shareholders admitting in court that the "facts" are just opinion to convince you covid is real?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2022 20:50
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Think this is not a strong argument as they can say if obesity,cigarette harm and alcohol harm was real would they need to spend x amount to convince u to change habits
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2022 22:30
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Abysmal comparison. I can hold cigarettes, I can show you alcohol, I can point at obese people. They definitely exists. Campaigns on those harms are not the same as campaigns like this:

"Tell him the risk isn't real"

Show me an ad that tries to convince you alcohol harms are real. Show me 164 million pounds were spent to convince alcohol, cigarettes and obesity is real.

Nice try though, is that the only one you found to be weak? What about the other ones? Any comments?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2022 23:00
Tbh two yrs on I'm still on the fence and still not vaccinated buts that's more to do with me avoiding meds and stuff . I still believe there was a virus that swept the world which caused many to die lose smell and taste and other issues but whether it was a new thing called covid or a something already that mutated I don't know.

As for flights wasn't it only for essential travel hence no one was going holidays for 2 yrs.

As for money spent I don't doubt for a second those who made vaccines had a hand to play but u should be cleaver enough to know how corrupt west is. Its all about lobbying and keeping rich sweet. Take gay community. In London the budget for central London hospitals for aids is higher than all other diseases combined simply cos gay community call the shots. As for vaccine lot they prob slipped mps and head of states a few brown envelopes and return scared everyone into thinking they will die if not jabbed
+0 -0
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 16th July 2022 23:31
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
I still believe there was a virus that swept the world

Yes you do believe. That's the problem. Covid is a religion. No amount of facts, evidence and science will suffice for the true covid believers.

"Loss of smell" makes me laugh. That was debunked over a year ago and you're still on it. If only people had faith in Allah as strong as your faith in covid.
+0 -0Winner x 1
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2022 00:26
If covid was real (and so deadly that without vaccines you'll die) then why are celebrities and government officials going on TV faking jabs? Why not just take it for real? 100% safe and effective right?

Canada HEALTH minister fake jab show:
bettertube.uk/watch/bnt/lhGrHlqbJAdqgtj/

Japanese PM
bettertube.uk/watch/ourtube/24316/

Why Do They Have to Fake it to Convince You to Take it?
ugetube.com/watch/huge-fake-jab-compilation-why-do-they-h...

If covid was real, why the show?
+1 -0Agree x 2Winner x 1
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2022 07:24
Think if possible:

5 cars giveaway
Fun fair tickets
Free pizzas
Donuts
Even draws for gold bars
Cash too

If covid was real, so deadly that it shut down the entire planet and the only saviour was the vaccine or you will DIE, why would they need so many incentives to convince you to take it?

Are you starting to think now?

Allah protect you always if you always knew, always thinking and you're still an unmodified original human as He intended.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2022 21:42
Yasin wrote:
View original post

I rather go with my own experience than 3rd party nonsense. 30 plus years iv NEVER had loss of smell and taste nor did millions suddenly millions did at the same time this so called covid was out and you keep saying it was a generic flu. Why weren't millions getting it before and why did all get same time. Truth is always in between both extremes one being the govt/pharmaceutical narrative and other being conspiracies.

Anyway I didn't care much for covid then and even less now I dnt see why people love talking about it. We got inflation and energy crisis which is affecting us directly and people still want to discuss a silly virus
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2022 22:22
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Tomorrow, your view may be the same with lgbtq's because it will be the narrative and you won't know what the fuss is about and you'll just get on with it. It will be normal for the kids.

You believe one lie, you'll believe all of them eventually.
+1 -0Winner x 1
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2022 23:17
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Why weren't millions getting it before

They were but it wasn't on your holy news. A link was posted from 2015 about loss of smell and how long it can last but you ignored it because it shatters your covid religion. Complete denial. You want to believe so you will apply your experiences to it even though all evidence and science says otherwise.

Shills and devils advocates like abuzayd clearly dismiss anything based on logic, facts, figures, stats and observations. You and your people dismissed everything we said and warned about as conspiracy theory because that's what your masters said we were. Now here you are doing the exact same thing. You are a conspiracy nut by your own definition. A conspiracy nut who thinks a known symptom of coronavirus (flu, SARS cov1) is a new deadly virus killing everyone. Tin foil at its finest.

I'm sorry to throw your own words back at you but it's been 2.5 years and I've given up on absolute stupidity who are hell bent on the destruction of humanity, freedoms and our God given sovereignty.

You can feel and believe, we will continue to follow actual science and live freely and without fear.

I'm sorry to put it like this but the truth is most triple jabbed don't have long left. Today I was informed that a triple jabbed uncle is now almost fully paralysed. Another relative told us today that he witnessed a random person drop dead on the streets in London. You talk about "never" losing smell before but what about the fact that no one ever dropped dead on the streets before the vaccine and now it's a daily occurrence? Vaccines are clearly doing what they were designed to do. We warned you cowards.

2 other relatives that are triple jabbed are living on paracetamol now. Constant headaches, constant flu, safe and effective right?

You keep believing your covid, you'll remember me very soon when it's too late if you don't heed our warnings and information and remain delusional.

Muadh Kahn, Dr76, abuzayd and his 4 other accounts, maripat, wifaqul Ulamaa admins, al Balagh and all others who gave us a hard time, this message applies to all of you. All of you are part of the problem and are responsible for irreversible harms you've caused those who listened to you. You sided with the psychopaths of the planet and your pride never let you open up to the truths we had.

May Allah forgive you all. Either prove our information and data wrong or for the sake of humanity lock yourselves in your basements wearing 3 cloth masks and shields and take boosters every time it's released and free us from you.

I'm ready to debate this with anyone on a call, on a conference or whatever you wish. I've taken on doctors, neurologists, virologist and Allah is my witness that they ran from me. They physically ran away with excuses. Ran as in left quickly. That's how I know I'm on the right side. They reminded me of Shaytaan when he hears the Azhaan.

I've tried it the nice way but there's too much evil in you all. I can't be nice to evil.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2022 09:02
Quote:
They were but it wasn't on your holy news

Exactly, this is where the entire trick of "covid" was. Using every form of media to hype the deaths and illnesses that have existed since the dawn of time, but no one ever paid attention to.
The only thing we have to see is the number of deaths that occurred in an average year before "Covid" struck. By all accounts we'll find that the number of deaths in an average year before Covid would be more than deaths in a peak Covid year.

TBTB thought why let all those deaths (that occur in a normal year) go to waste? Why not create a fabricated reason for those deaths and hype it through the Satanic media to incite fear in the hearts of the population and then make them more agreeable to whatever laws we want to pass, whatever junk we want to inject in their bodies, and control their tiniest movements.

This was your Covid.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Hindustan
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2022 16:21
Quote:
Shills and devils advocates like abuzayd clearly dismiss anything based on logic, facts, figures, stats and observations.
Brother, you are right, I am wrong. I know nothing. Others such as yourself and the other brothers obviously know what you are talking about. I retract all my posts that challenged information on the forum. I was out of my league, and I continue to be out of my league, so I will try not to ever discuss this topic again. Jazakallah.
+0 -0Winner x 1