Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Can Scientists and Doctors Be Bought?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Spinistan Throne
1,096
Brother
734
Asaaghir's avatar
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 8th July 2022 15:39
They sure can sell.

Fact Checked lol
www.history.com/news/cigarette-ads-doctors-smoking-endors...

History wrote:
When Cigarette Companies Used Doctors to Push Smoking
Before studies showed that cigarettes caused cancer, tobacco companies recruited the medical community for their ads.

What cigarette do doctors says causes less throat irritation? In the 1930s and 40s, tobacco companies would happily tell you it was theirs. Doctors hadn’t yet discovered a clear link between smoking and lung cancer, and a majority of them actually smoked cigarettes. So in cigarette ads, tobacco companies used doctors’ authority to make their claims about their cigarettes seem more legitimate.

To the modern-day reader, the pitching of cigarettes as healthy (even to youth and pregnant moms) and the use of doctors’ endorsements may appear horrifying. Yet before 1950, there wasn’t good evidence showing that cigarette smoking was bad for you.

“People started to get worried in the ‘40s because lung cancer was spiking; the lung cancer death rate was going through the roof,” says Martha Gardner, a history and social sciences professor at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. “People noticed that and were worried about it, but that didn’t mean they knew it was cigarettes.”

Yes, cigarettes did cause coughing and throat irritation. But companies used this to their advantage to promote their product as better than the competition. It wasn’t all cigarettes that gave you problems—it was just those other ones.


Sound familiar?

Can you imagine, this was over 50 years ago. Imagine what you will discover what else you've been sold.

So, Can Scientists and Doctors be bought? Damn Right they can and unfortunately, they will get blind doctor followers who will blindly agree with them stating they know better than us!

You can watch the five minute video if you prefer then ask yourself, Can Doctors and Scientists LIE?
brandnewtube.com/watch/why-i-don-039-t-trust-doctors-amp-...

The problem with following the (false) science is that the (false) science follows the money.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
26,326
Brother
9,573
abu mohammed's avatar
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 16th May 2024 13:58
BLOOD MONEY; How Doctors Profit From Vaccinating Your Child

Is your doctor really working in your childs best interest?

Is informed consent given when your child is vaccinated?
Do doctors uphold their Hippocratic oath?

A paediatrician in the US receives $400 per fully vaccinated child up to age 2. Most doctors have an average of 1,546 patients. Thats a big financial incentive.

$80,000 in bonuses received if 200 children under 2 are FULLY VACCINATED

However,to qualify for these bonuses, 63% of patients must be FULLY VACCINATED.

UK GPs must hit a 95% target to receive their FULL financial incentives (& a minimum of 80% to qualify)
10.06 for each dose administered ON TIME

UK Children receive almost 40 vaccines before the age of 5

wellnessandequality.com/2016/06/20/how-much-money-do-pedi...

www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/practice-personal-finance/some-...

T.me/childcovidvaccineinjuriesuk

Source t.me/childcovidvaccineinjuriesuk/3261
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
26,326
Brother
9,573
abu mohammed's avatar
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 29th May 2024 09:05
Loading tweet
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top
Rank Image
akbar703's avatar
Offline
India
1,333
Brother
81
akbar703's avatar
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 29th May 2024 13:47
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post




A honest doctor has treated six thousand covid patients.

He didn't say he treated seasonal Flue or Influenza patients.
11452-tt.JPG
Downloads: 3
    [21.60 kB]
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
26,326
Brother
9,573
abu mohammed's avatar
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 29th May 2024 13:57
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

She would've used the letter O instead of the number 0.

Just saying ;)

She's protecting her back. Otherwise the patients or the authorities would clamp down on her license!
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
akbar703's avatar
Offline
India
1,333
Brother
81
akbar703's avatar
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 29th May 2024 14:01
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post


Instead of COVID or C0VID, she would have used suspected COVID patients.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
26,326
Brother
9,573
abu mohammed's avatar
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 29th May 2024 14:41
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Can you remind the readers why someone ;) used to type j1h@d or something like that instead of Jihad?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Yasin's avatar
UK
6,672
Brother
923
Yasin's avatar
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 29th May 2024 16:15
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Many doctors do not know that covid is imaginary. They believe it exists because they're busy treating vaccine damaged and flu patients and do not have the time to study the history of the computer generated virus or they simply haven't been informed.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
akbar703's avatar
Offline
India
1,333
Brother
81
akbar703's avatar
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 30th May 2024 10:47
Yasin wrote:
View original post


Covid is imaginary.
The disease we experienced during lock down was a seasonal flue.
We didn't study the history of this disease.
We were not well informed about the disease during lock down.
Patients were not infected by any germs, they were infected psychologically, they thought that they are infected and they really got infected of an unknown disease. They couldn't be treated because there is no medicine for psychological infection. So their health got deteriorated and finally they died due to respiratory organs failure. And whoever survived is recalling the nightmare of acute breathing issues they faced. They have the MRI scan of their chest, there was no space for air in lungs. Their oxygen level fell below 40%.


report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
160
Brother
61
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 30th May 2024 19:04
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

According to them on here, millions died, whole populations killed.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
26,326
Brother
9,573
abu mohammed's avatar
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 30th May 2024 19:21
Saracen1 wrote:
View original post

The same brother is also concerned
akbar703 wrote:
View original post


You can joke about it whilst others are now concerned for the safety of those who did take the vaccine.

Many were coerced, and many had no choice. Many did it for their parents (and may Allah reward them) whilst many warned against it. Fatwa were given for it and against it!

You can continue with your one liners and support the lies! You are simply propagating the lies :(

Some people saw the lies as lies. Some people saw the falsehood and recognised it as falsehood. Some people searched for the truth because the news being given to them was coming from known liars!

Loading Qur'aan Verse
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
160
Brother
61
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 30th May 2024 21:05
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Just what is your point? Millions can be injected/medicated by any other means other than a 'poison covid vaccine'

The junk food we eat is similar poison and filled with dangerous chemicals.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
26,326
Brother
9,573
abu mohammed's avatar
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 30th May 2024 21:28
Saracen1 wrote:
View original post

The point?
Covid vaccines are not safe and effective. They are dangerous and defective!
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
akbar703's avatar
Offline
India
1,333
Brother
81
akbar703's avatar
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 31st May 2024 02:09
Saracen1 wrote:
View original post


In pakistan a false propaganda that polio vaccines administered to children harms them and it is a conspiracy to reduce pakistani population. Many medical supporting staff are martyred for this reason.

While in India, it is administered twice a year. I have never witnessed nor heard of any child with polio in India

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
akbar703's avatar
Offline
India
1,333
Brother
81
akbar703's avatar
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 31st May 2024 02:15
Saracen1 wrote:
View original post


Valid point.

It can be mixed with other injections or even simple paracetamol tablets and population can be finished.
In India, paracetamol is sold as 500 mg. Instead of 500 mg if they make it 1500 mg and hide it, due to overdose half the population will die with organs failure.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top