Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Kids having seizures is normal

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 5th July 2022 08:36
Two and 3-year-old kids with seizures is "the new normal"

I'm getting multiple reports from my nurse friends about kids 2 and 3 years old having seizures. It is ONLY happening on vaccinated kids, and symptoms start 2 to 5 days after the COVID vaccine.

By Steve Kirsch

Doctors are mystified by a rash of seizures, rashes, etc. happening to 2 and 3-year-old kids.

The only thing these kids have in common is that they were given the COVID vaccine just days earlier (two to five days earlier).

The doctors cannot figure out what is causing the seizures (since it couldn’t be the vaccine since those are safe and effective). The medical staff is not permitted to talk about the cases to the press or on social media or they will be fired.

One nurse posted something to the effect of “how is this legal????” I had to paraphrase to protect the poster.

This is why you are hearing these reports from me. They can’t fire me.

There is nothing on the mainstream media about this since the nurses and doctors aren’t allowed to talk about it.

This will all come out some day, but for now, everyone is keeping quiet about it and the doctors are instructed to convince the parents that it isn’t vaccine related and that they are the only ones having the problem.

Because that’s how science works.

stevekirsch.substack.com/p/two-and-3-year-old-kids-with-s...
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2022 22:23
+1 -0
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2022 23:31
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

They're linking it to a kid who collapsed back in 2013 (or something like that) when we know the real reason. Why now I ask?
No post ratings