Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
saradanyal
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 21st May 2022 12:39
Another pandemic maybe? More vaccines?
More lies or something to be worried about?

Loads to read here (with links to more)
Allah Almighty alone knows the truth and so we rely on Him alone!
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 21st May 2022 12:52
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Also see previous posts in the thread. Their agenda isn't quite over.

These people are pure evil, little do they know who they are challenging!
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2022 13:40

Another Day, Another Hoax – Monkeypox, Monkey Mockery

By Joachim Bartoll / May 20, 2022 /

There is actually one positive thing about this absurdity, and that is that I see a lot more people on social media actually laughing and pointing out how fabricated and fake this “Monkeypox” outbreak is. More and more people are waking up, more and more are questioning the narrative, and many have had enough of the lies and deceit.

For the last couple of days, this monkey business has been lurking in the media and on May 18 they said that the first confirmed case was detected in the United States. Sweden (and a few other countries) then followed suit like the little puppets they are, with faking a case on May 19.
As most of us know by now, there is no such thing as viruses or transmittable diseases. You can only get “sick” from being poisoned, from toxic buildups, from nutrition deficiencies, from cellular damage from radiation, and from mental stress and/or trauma.
Thus, there is absolutely no need for harmful and sterilizing vaccines or other harmful and nonsensical medical treatments, as there is NOTHING to treat! You experience symptoms when the healing begins. At that point, you need to assist your body. Nourish it, get rest, and figure out why you got sick in the first place, and avoid that in the future. There is no invisible boogeyman jumping around ‘infecting’ people by chance. This evil deception has to die, and people behind it need to be behind bars for the rest of their pitiful lives.

In my past, I was sick two to four times every year. I had pneumonia and sinusitis EVERY year until 2018 when I healed myself by adopting our species appropriate diet of strictly animal-based foods combined with fasting and dry fasting. And I have not been sick ONE SINGLE DAY since then! When the fake pandemic broke out my father and I helped a lot of elderly people with groceries when they were detoxing, when the doctors had told them they had the ‘rona. I exposed myself as much as I could to “sick” people, and I don’t even wash my hands unless visible dirty, and nothing. Not even a sniffle.

I have written tons of articles about the Rockefeller Modern Medicine fraud and what actually makes us ‘sick.’ If you have not read them, please do. Keep an open mind, apply logic and rational reasoning, think back at your own history of disease and you will see the deception and the truth I’m showing you.

Continue reading...
bartoll.se/2022/05/monkeypox-monkey-mockery/
+2 -0
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2022 13:55
Quote:
In my past, I was sick two to four times every year. I had pneumonia and sinusitis EVERY year until 2018 when I healed myself by adopting our species appropriate diet of strictly animal-based foods combined with fasting and dry fasting. And I have not been sick ONE SINGLE DAY since then!
This sounds like something a hakeem (traditional practitioner of Greek medicine) would recommend in accordance with the general principles of Tibb-e-Nabavi (Prophetic Medication).

I visited a fifth generation hakeem in Saharanpur once for my recurrent seasonal allergies, and he explained that the first step towards treatment is to focus on one's diet and eating in moderation, in line with the Sunnah.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2022 22:20
Seems to be affecting gays mostly according to UKHSA ( on their twitter page)
+0 -0Ha Ha x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2022 08:08
healthimpactnews.com/2022/plandemic-ii-launched-to-keep-p...

There was indeed a simulation of a “monkeypox” pandemic simulated in March of 2021 hosted by the Nuclear Threat Initiative with the Munich Security Conference to “conduct a tabletop exercise on reducing high-consequence biological threats.” (Source.)

Here is their “Executive Summary“:

In March 2021, the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) partnered with the Munich Security Conference (MSC) to conduct a tabletop exercise on reducing high-consequence biological threats. Conducted virtually, the exercise examined gaps in national and international biosecurity and pandemic preparedness architectures and explored opportunities to improve capabilities to prevent and respond to high-consequence biological events. Participants included 19 senior leaders and experts from across Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe with decades of combined experience in public health, biotechnology industry, international security, and philanthropy.

The exercise scenario portrayed a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus that emerged in the fictional nation of Brinia and spread globally over 18 months. Ultimately, the exercise scenario revealed that the initial outbreak was caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory with inadequate biosafety and biosecurity provisions and weak oversight. By the end of the exercise, the fictional pandemic resulted in more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities worldwide.

In this fictional simulation conducted in March of 2021, the first outbreak of this “new” deadly strain of monkeypox was to happen in May of 2022, which is exactly the same month when the current news cycle began about the current “alarming rate” of monkeypox “outbreaks.”

Many of the same players involved in Event 201 predicting the COVID-19 outbreak were also involved in this simulation, including Bill Gates.

But of course that is just a “coincidence,” and to suggest otherwise is to be a crazy “conspiracy theorist.”

At least that is what those who choose to believe this narrative will say as they line up to receive their emergency use authorized rushed-to-market new monkeypox vaccine (once they sell millions of doses of the current vaccine already approved for monkeypox), which is now being prepared as COVID-19 vaccine distribution begins to wane.

More in source
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2022 08:43
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Can you elaborate on what the Hakeem from Saharanpur suggested in terms of diet? You can do a separate thread on it or message me please. We don't want to derail the topic here.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2022 09:17
muslimman wrote:
View original post
For some reason, I am unable to either start new threads or send PMs.

This visit was many years ago, so many of the details are sketchy. From what I remember, he said the emphasis needs to be to get my digestion fixed, as most ailments could be traced back to poor digestion. He suggested I consume meat infrequently, up to twice a week. He also suggested I soak a couple of figs and almonds overnight and use them in the morning, a few times a week. As for honey, he said the proper way was to pour out a very small amount in a spoon, dip my index in, and lick the honey off my finger, and to repeat this a couple of times.

He was very insistent that I eat only home cooked and fresh food, and that I eat my meals at the same time everyday, and to not eat anything at all in between meals.

That's all I can remember at the moment.
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2022 10:05
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Loading tweet

Mufti Shabbir should be making Dua to have Gates shut off for ever instead.

I sense another agenda on the rise too!
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2022 10:26
Quote:
Key Russian lawmaker reveals illicit Ebola, smallpox research at US-run Ukraine biolabs
According to the legislator, the information obtained indicates "aggressive goal-setting that underpins the foundation of these programs, de facto implemented by US Department of Defense on Ukrainian soil"

tass.com/politics/1453907

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2022 21:33
Shingles (Herpes Zoster) is a known side-effect of vaccines including the covid 19 vaccines.

What is Shingles: patient.info/skin-conditions/shingles-herpes-zoster-leaflet

From CDC's VAERS:
shingles report

And now all those who took the poison covid jab that encounter this adverse reaction are diagnosed as getting Monkey Pox.

This fraud web site actually used an image of Shingles to push monkey pox:
www.thehealthsite.com/diseases-conditions/rare-monkeypox-...

When their link went viral as liars where they used a photo of Shingles, they changed the image to something else. Luckily we have waybackmachine that indexed it with the original image they used of Shingles:
web.archive.org/web/20220522161458/https://www.thehealths...

And here's the original they used from a government page about Shingles:
www.health.qld.gov.au/news-events/news/what-is-shingles-w...

Is it really so difficult to connect the dots? How many have actually woken up and realise they were wrong? No one has ever admitted it on this site. I wonder if anyone has woken up or is it simply those who know the truth and then those who are firmly following the narrative without any doubts?
2-shingles-vaers.JPG
Downloads: 27
    [252.55 kB] shingles report
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 25th May 2022 10:08
What people are suffering from is monkey related, not monkeypox. It's monkey business

Loading tweet

Loading tweet

+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2022 07:43
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Thank you for sharing.
+0 -1Dislike x 1
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2022 12:54
The Mirror propaganda machine trying to say Monkey Pox is different to Shingles (a documented side effect of covid jabs). Read it and notice clearly how they provided absolutely zero scientific differences between the two. All "considered to be" and "most likely" with no distinctive differences. The problem here isn't the newspaper, the problem is that this broken piece of non-scientific illogical information is sufficient to convince the masses.

www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/monkeypox-shingles-symp...
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 7th June 2022 05:35
Thanks for sharing the valuable informations here.. Really afraid of this type of pandemics.
No post ratings