I GOT covid

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
ummi taalib, abu mohammed, Asaaghir
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2022 15:59
Copied from @DanaAshlie (telegram). I think it's very meaningful and relevant.

-------
For those who insist on saying “I got it!" (my new least favorite phrase). Here is what you (potentially) “GOT”…

This is a list of the 52 “viruses” aka ‘microbial pathogens' that can cause a PCR test to be ‘positive’ (according to a PCR test instructions leaflet).

H1N1 (2009)
Seasonal H1N1 Influenza Virus
H3N2 Influenza Virus
H5N1 Avian Influenza Virus
H7N9 Avian Influenza Virus
Influenza B Yamagata
Influenza B Victoria
RSV Type A
RSV Type B
Enterovirus A
Enterovirus B
Enterovirus C
Enterovirus D
Parainfluenza Virus Type 1
Parainfluenza Virus Type 2
Parainfluenza Virus Type 3
Rhinovirus A
Rhinovirus B
Rhinovirus C
Adenovirus Type 1
Adenovirus Type 2
Adenovirus Type 3
Adenovirus Type 4
Adenovirus Type 5
Adenovirus Type 7
Adenovirus Type 55
Human Metapneumovirus
Epstein-Barr Virus
Measles Virus
Human Cytomegalovirus
Rotavirus
Norovirus
Mumps Virus
Varicella-Zoster Virus
Legionella
Bordetella Pertussis
Haemophilus Influenzae
Staphylococcus Aureus
Streptococcus Pneumoniae
Streptococcus Pyogenes
Klebsiekka Pneumoniae
Mycobacteruym Tuberculosis
Mycoplasma Pneumoniae
Chlamydia Pneumoniae
Aspergillus Fumigatus
Candida Albucabs
Candida Glabrata
Cryptococcus Neoformans
Cryptococcus Gutti
Pneumocystis Jirovecii (PJP)
Coronavirus 229E
Coronavirus OC43
Coronavirus NL63
Coronavirus HKU1
Coronavirus MERS
Coronavirus Sars
Pooled Human Nasal Wash

Obviously not to say I believe ANY of these detected pathogens can cause anything…just please stop saying “I got it” (corona) when you have zero actual clue for what you tested positive.
@DanaAshlie (telegram)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2022 18:01
Most common phrase nowadays is "I tested positive" and you dont even have to ask what the person means
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2022 18:04
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Honest question before you start banning. If this is actually true then why prior to 2020 weren't so many dying from flu like symptoms. Even prior to the vax which I kinda accept should be avoided people were dying ( so can't say vax made people more ill) prior to 2020 never heard of anyone never mind youngers with cough and shortness of breath needed hospital treatment or dying.

Yes pcr and lft just say u have a virus not which one but you can deny something new came in 2020. I'm usually very open minded but you honestly want me to believe many of my friends and distant family who died last years with what msm and Dr's called covid just had a virus which been around for years?

This is the one thing I can't understand. Also before I got banned on other thread I'm in mid 30s and never had I had a cough then followed by loss or smell and taste. My Mrs got it some time same symptoms. Fair enough let's not call it covid but why didn't we catch this before 2020 but caught it when entire country was catching it?

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2022 18:26
The irony in all this is that those who have fallen prey, say they had covid. The rest of us who got ill, like myself (at the same time as I would normally get ill) simply say, "I got the flu"

Narrow minded people or sheeple say with conviction that in 2020 there was no flu!

They'll even bring in news articles to prove it, SubhanAllah.

Ulama would also believe that 2020 had no flu!

Are the ulama forgetting the hadith about people getting high temperatures and the fire of hell? Did hell freeze?

Turn off the TV, come off social media, abandon tabloids and throw the radio away. You will find peace and no pandemic!

People will be people again.

People will catch the flu and a few will die. Life continues whether the flu strain is weak or strong or mutated.

@mkdon101 more people died of flu prior to 2020. In fact, ask your employer for the stats. I'm sure the ONS will share with UKHSA the REAL number of people who died of just "covid" since the pandemic started, its not 150,000 NO! It's just over 6000 people who died of the new strain of flu! ( I say new strain because it is well known that the flu virus mutates and is different every year)

6138 to be precise
www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/14254-low-covid-d...
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2022 18:33
ummi taalib wrote:
View original post

My colleague and I were sick over the Christmas holidays. The sickness we get every other year.

My colleague tested positive and was fine. He asked me if I tested positive.

I looked at him and said, "your fully vaccinated, so you will test yourself even if you sneeze. I'm not vaccinated, neither have I or anyone in my family even bothered to test with Lateral flow tests once in the last 2 years, we don't even wear masks unless there is a fine, so I can't catch covid and i won't test positive for covid" ;)
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2022 19:19
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

The answer is simple.

There were flu deaths every year. You'll find plenty of data. Where you won't find it is on the news 24/7 on repeat mode.

What you stated is not even a problem. It's only a problem when you believe there were deaths from a novel virus that's never been proven to exist using the gold standard scientific methods. That's the actual problem.

You only believe you had something that's not even proven to exist because you're easily suggestible. Someone tells you repeatedly there's a new deadly virus out there, 24/7 with posters in every direction you look, they tell you all symptoms are identical to flu, instead of saying if it swims like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is most probably a duck, you instead go by the illogical suggestion it's something different altogether.

Sincerely, that's where the problem lies. You just don't realise how easily you were manipulated and there's no amount of words that will undo the damage the media did on you. I would try to explain but there's so much data on this site, I sincerely think you need to know that you're simply brainwashed like many others. I can't sugarcoat this fact. I'm sorry.
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2022 23:07
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
Those who test without symptoms every week to see if they are sick, should go to the cemetery every week to see if they are dead!
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 02:17
Imagine, if you will, that there is a 99.97% chance that you won't wet your pants, but you're forced to wear diapers just in case.

Now, Imagine that you must wear those diapers to prevent your neighbor from wetting their pants as well!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 06:08
The media is basically a brainwashing machine that is highly effective. If before, 2020 the media had been telling everyone about the deaths from flu and the symptoms associated with it, people would have totally believed that there was a pandemic happening every year. But the media didn't do that pre-2020. It was asked to do so specifically for the sake of advancing the Covid narrative and that's when it came into action. And people started panicking.

Whoever planned this, knew the pattern of human thinking very well. They also understood that Muslim countries in particular were doing taqleed of the West. So to "spread" Covid there all they had to do was brainwash the West.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 09:53
Alhamdulillah I have a strong immune systems until a 2 or 3 yrs ago all I would get is common cold once a year. Never had any migraines or other illnesses most people get regularly. But non made me smell or taste go. Officially iv never been tested for covid iv never had a test I just assumed I got covid March 2020 when I was having a bbq and couldn't smell or taste the chicken. Few day prior I had a cough but I put down to be being unfit as I had jus started insanity workout. Its still something I never had before and since

As for media and numbers I don't doubt their lies but even when people did die flu prior to 2020 I'd never heard of a non pensioner dying from it.

Like taken my local mosque which has always mashallah had a large number of elderly uncles. Maybe one to two would pass away Yr but since 2020 so many have passed away with what they call covid/flu.

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 10:45
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

I know these were answered before. But your post is the perfect example of the power of media and advertising. You proved our points and you didn't even realise.

اللهم اهدنا فيمن هديت
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2022 11:21
ummi taalib wrote:
View original post

This question will soon be asked because the definition or answer will have changed and the answer will be. ...let me explain

We have an immune system given to us by God . He told us that no there is a cure for every illness except death. This sounds difficult to understand. But if we follow the sunnah and stay away from haram, doubtful, unhealthy, unnatural foods and eat in moderation, our God given immune system will protect us. I'm not saying we won't need medication and so on, because we all have bad eating habits, even if it is little. It could just even be eating at the wrong time! We have authentic traditions that teach us not to force the sick to take medication, God willing, the person can still be cured naturally with the defence system God gave him, right?

Think about it. If we starve ourselves for days and days, we harm our immunity. Our defence system becomes weak. The longer we allow our defence system to become weak, anything and everything can attack us and potentially kill us (cure for every illness except death)

Such people will have a compromised immune system. Do you follow me, do you agree?

All of a sudden these starving people have acquired this weakness, do you agree?

Poor countries with famine have this sort of syndrome all the time. They then die in huge numbers because medication does not help much. The weakened immune system has been compromised and inevitably the end result is severe weakness followed be death!

Similarly we know that the vaccines changes the defence system and our God given immunity has now been programmed (Yes programmed and I am willing to explain this too) to only fight with spike proteins. Eventually, the compromised immune system learns to do just that, only look for certain spikes and ignore any other danger.

To better understand what is being said, watch here:
Asaaghir= wrote:
Alternatively, you can watch this shorter video with the "Pro Vaxxer"
WORLD RENOWNED VACCINE EXPERT DR.GEERT VANDEN BOSSCHE:VACCINE DISASTER AHEAD
www.bitchute.com/video/RKU4mEe3fCgw/ An excellent visual explanation by the host within the first 7 minutes.

Now all of a sudden those faming stricken poor people as well as those wealthy, middle class and poor people around the world have acquired this deficiency in their immune system. A whole new syndrome of deficiency that has been acquired into the natural immune system will be the new normal.

The response to "I've tested positive" The question will be asked, "Tested positive for what?"

They will say that they have acquired an immune deficiency and have tested positive for it.
The response will be: I have destroyed my natural immune system, making me like a patient with AIDS!
Acquired ImmunoDeficiency Syndrome

Please note, this is not the same as being tested for HIV+

This is and will be given the name we've already heard of and ignored: VAIDS vaccine acquired immunodeficiency syndrome

Wait and see! Don't say my family doctor says that's not true!

Read more www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK513289/
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2022 10:25
ummi taalib wrote:
View original post

Actually, I do ask.

I was recently informed of someone that had tested positive. So I asked "Positive for what? They've been Boosted too" (triple jabbed) and I was told "Covid". So I sent a list/link of 52 “viruses” aka ‘microbial pathogens' that can cause a PCR test to be ‘positive’ (according to a PCR test instructions leaflet).

Then explained that this person simply has a cold, caught from drinking ice cold water every day and night. So of course it can trigger a positive. In the past, when we had a cold or flu, we were okay. Now when you have a cold or flu, you're being tricked into believing something else!

Then sent this image as reminder of what and how things used to be and what it's been renamed to now. People still don't see how they have been manipulated to accept anything the media throws at them.

Image taken from Riba/Profit
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2022 16:43
ummi taalib wrote:
View original post

Next time you hear that, congratulate them :)

Ask if it was planned or not. Ask them if they have told their children or not if so, what did the kids say.

Add some prayers into it too, like May Allah grant you more, may Allah make it the coolness of your eyes and the rest of the prayers.
Then ask them how many weeks or months she is and what the due date is lol.

If they stop you in your tracks, tell them you thought it was the other positive ;)
+1 -0Creative x 1Ha Ha x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2023 22:11
One of the greatest mysteries of COVID-19 is...

Where did the flu go in 2020 and 2021?

Loading tweet
+1 -0Like x 1