You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 13:06
Disclaimer: I am not suggesting that unhealthy children be vaccinated and neither do I suggest any human is injected with the covid vaccines. The article below is to highlight the dangers the vaccine posses by the creator of mRNA technology. To sum it up, the vaccines are dangerous and not life saving. you inject your child, yourself, or even if you recommend this vaccine to anyone, you will be guilty!

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO

Before your child is injected, read Dr. Robert Malone’s statement on child COVID vaccinations

Before you vaccinate your child, which is irreversible and potentially permanently damaging, find out why 15,000 physicians and medical scientists around the world signed a declaration publicly declaring that healthy children should NOT be vaccinated for COVID-19. On behalf of these MDs and PhDs, Dr. Robert Malone, who has devoted his career to vaccine development, provides parents a clear statement outlining the scientific facts behind this decision.

PHYSICIANS AND MEDICAL SCIENTISTS

Full Text of Malone Statement
My name is Robert Malone, and I am speaking to you as a parent, grandparent, physician and scientist. I don’t usually read from a prepared speech, but this is so important that I wanted to make sure that I get every single word and scientific fact correct.

I stand by this statement with a career dedicated to vaccine research and development. I’m vaccinated for COVID and I'm generally pro-vaccination. I have devoted my entire career to developing safe and effective ways to prevent and treat infectious diseases.

After this, I will be posting the text of this statement so you can share it with your friends and family.

Before you inject your child - a decision that is irreversible - I wanted to let you know the scientific facts about this genetic vaccine, which is based on the mRNA vaccine technology I created:

There are three issues parents need to understand:

The first is that a viral gene will be injected into your children's cells. This gene forces your child’s body to make toxic spike proteins. These proteins often cause permanent damage in children’s critical organs, including

• Their brain and nervous system
  • Their heart and blood vessels, including blood clots
  • Their reproductive system, and
  • This vaccine can trigger fundamental changes to their immune system
  • The most alarming point about this is that once these damages have occurred, they are irreparable

• You can’t fix the lesions within their brain
  • You can’t repair heart tissue scarring
  • You can’t repair a genetically reset immune system, and
  • This vaccine can cause reproductive damage that could affect future generations of your family
  • The second thing you need to know about is the fact that this novel technology has not been adequately tested.

We need at least 5 years of testing/research before we can really understand the risks
Harms and risks from new medicines often become revealed many years later
Ask yourself if you want your own child to be part of the most radical medical experiment in human history

One final point: the reason they’re giving you to vaccinate your child is a lie.

Your children represent no danger to their parents or grandparents
It’s actually the opposite. Their immunity, after getting COVID, is critical to save your family if not the world from this disease
In summary: there is no benefit for your children or your family to be vaccinating your children against the small risks of the virus, given the known health risks of the vaccine that as a parent, you and your children may have to live with for the rest of their lives.

The risk/benefit analysis isn’t even close.

As a parent and grandparent, my recommendation to you is to resist and fight to protect your children.

The statement was delivered at a December 12 livestream event hosted by Unity Project and Global Covid Summit. Dr. Robert Malone and other leading physicians discussed their recent Physicians' Declaration update, why healthy children should not be vaccinated and the associated risks.

globalcovidsummit.org/news/live-stream-event-physicians-a...
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 13:41
doctorsandscientistsdeclaration.org/

WE, THE PHYSICIANS OF THE WORLD, united and loyal to the Hippocratic Oath, recognizing the imminent threat to humanity brought forth by current Covid-19 policies, are compelled to declare the following:

WHEREAS, after 20 months of research, millions of patients treated, hundreds of clinical trials performed and scientific data shared, we have demonstrated and documented our success and understanding in combating COVID-19;

WHEREAS, in considering the risks vs. benefits of major policy decisions, thousands of physicians and medical scientists worldwide have reached consensus on three foundational principles;

NOW THEREFORE, IT IS:

RESOLVED, THAT HEALTHY CHILDREN SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO FORCED VACCINATION (view supporting evidence)

Negligible clinical risks from SARS-CoV-2 infection exist for healthy children under eighteen.
Long term safety of the current COVID vaccines in children cannot be determined prior to instituting such policies. Without high-powered, reproducible, long term safety data, risks to the long-term health status of children remain too high to support use in healthy children.

Children risk severe, adverse events from receiving the vaccine. Permanent physical damage to the brain, heart, immune and reproductive system associated with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein-based genetic vaccines has been demonstrated in children.
Healthy, unvaccinated children are critical to achieving herd immunity. Natural immunity is proven to tolerate infection, benefiting community protection while there is insufficient data to assess whether Covid vaccines assist herd immunity.

RESOLVED, THAT NATURALLY IMMUNE PERSONS RECOVERED FROM SARS-CoV-2 SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY RESTRICTIONS OR VACCINE MANDATES (view supporting evidence)

Natural immunity is the most protective, and longest-lasting solution against the development of COVID-19 disease and its more serious outcomes.
Naturally immune persons are at the lowest risk of transmission, thus should not be subject to travel, professional, medical or social restrictions.
Natural immunity provides the best source of herd immunity, a condition necessary for eradicating the Covid virus.

RESOLVED, THAT ALL HEALTH AGENCIES AND INSTITUTIONS SHALL CEASE INTERFERING WITH PHYSICIANS TREATING INDIVIDUAL PATIENTS (view supporting evidence)

Early intervention with numerous, available agents has proven to be safe and effective, and has saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

No medicine already given regulatory approval shall be restricted from “off-label” use, particularly during this global humanitarian crisis caused by a rapidly mutating virus, which requires quick to adopt treatment strategies.
Health agencies shall be prohibited from interfering with physicians prescribing evidence-based treatments they deem necessary, and insurance companies must cease blocking payments for life-saving medicine prescribed by doctors.

RECOMMENDED LEGISLATIVE OR EXECUTIVE ACTION:

We believe that violating any of these three principles unnecessarily and directly risks death to our citizens. We hereby recommend the leaders of states, provinces and nations legislate or take executive action to prohibit the three practices described above.

If this is your field or profession, open the above link if you would like to sign the declaration.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 14:05
thenewamerican.com/dr-robert-malone-this-is-the-largest-e...

November 9 2021

Dr. Robert Malone: “This is the Largest Experiment Performed on Human Beings in the History of the World.”

twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1458435707509383184?s=20

"Few people are as qualified to comment on the course of the COVID pandemic and the mass vaccination campaign as Dr. Malone. In this important interview he shares his unique and deep insights on matters of critical national and international importance"
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 14:38
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

What an amazing interview. I've only watched 20+ minutes of this so far and I can only say WOW! (but we kind of already knew this)

Pfizer LIED! Big time! "intensely corrupt"

I guess hearing this from the creator of the tech, gives us solid proof of corruption in regards to these vaccines.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 16:06
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I dare you to bring back the doctors and "qualified" members who have been restricted from this forum or deterred from this forum to challenge anything Dr. Malone says in this interview from November 2021.

Dr76 and Muadh_Khan should openly apologies for advocating this vaccine. If they don't, I personally hold them accountable with any damage they may have caused.

We need an apology from them for saying it has nothing to do with lies or Bill Gates or Fauci or any conspiracy, all of which this doctor talks about and exposes.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 16:36
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Dr76 and Muadh_Khan should openly apologies for advocating this vaccine. If they don't, I personally hold them accountable with any damage they may have caused.

They made a call based on the information that was available to them from sources they considered to be reliable. They did their ijtehad to the best of their abilities, and they may have erred in their conclusion. They tried to do what they perceived to be the right thing. We ascribe no evil motives to their advocacy.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 16:39
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

I agree with you, however, they were being questioned from the onset and they based their findings on the "pushed" narrative. Therefore, they now need to use their platforms to retract! If you have access to them, warn them!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 17:18
They are not guilty of arriving at the conclusions that they did. They are guilty of not keeping an open mind about the alternative narrative and dismissing it as conspiracy theories and drivel.
+1 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 17:29
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
They are guilty of not keeping an open mind

We should have a good opinion of our fellow Muslim brothers, irrespective of the severity of our disagreements. It is not our place to accuse our brothers of being close-minded.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 18:16
You have ties with them. Alert them. Give them the chance to unlock. If they refrain, that's their choice. If they retract, apologise or acknowledge their error, they will be seen doing so. Muadh is known for apologising so its nothing new for him. Dr76 has never needed to apologise, so he can either apologise or retract his opinion (although I can't find it anywhere anymore)

This is a matter of life and death, not just a Fiqh issue on medicine, and it's not even medicine!

We all still hold good opinions about them and all the scholars because they based what they knew then on what was being sold to them. But what we know now, so soon must be addressed sooner rather than later.

Just like all the scholars of the past who have reversed centuries old verdicts based on new information. Rules have changed for fasting as we learnt what actually happens in some cases due to new medical advancements. These things take decades to reverse and the scholars cannot be held accountable, but where we are today is completely different.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 18:16
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

This is not how Husnudh-Dhan works. There's a difference in benefit of the doubt and clear cut actions.

On the authority of Abu Sa`eed al-Khudree (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (saw) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]

The prophet (saw) did not say, whoever sees an evil, have a good opinion of our fellow Muslim brothers. This is us following the Hadeeth quoted earlier. Everything done by these members was wrong without bad-intent. Meaning, we do not say it was deliberate with malicious intentions but it was promoting murder and evil which is wrong. It is our duty to bring this to light for everyone's health and safety and request those who erred to correct and rectify it which is a form of Tawbah. A distinction where Husnudh-Dhan is necessary must be understood. In this case, for their intention we have Husnudh-Dhan that they were duped with misinformation and they pushed it without understanding the depths of it. For their Fatwas, ruling, promoting the deadly bio-weapons we do not have Husnudh-Dhan. Those action of theirs were wrong because we were providing information that was being dismissed with ridicule and labels. There's no Husnudh-Dhan for clear-cut wrongdoings.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 19:22
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Those action of theirs were wrong because we were providing information that was being dismissed with ridicule and labels.

The information was being dismissed because it contradicted the information they believed to be true, from sources they believed were trustworthy. If they engaged in ridicule and labels, we might also have used words that were felt to be hurtful.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 20:08
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

If they engaged in conversation and saw the evidence being presented, even back then, they would not have been completely blinded.

They blocked out any narrative based on their biased understanding and believing that their seniors, governments, fellow colleagues would not lie to them.

So yes, they were at fault even if it was minute
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 20:39
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Quote:
They blocked out any narrative based on their biased understanding and believing that their seniors, governments, fellow colleagues would not lie to them.

To say that their understanding is biased is not a statement of fact, but a statement of perception. We perceive their understanding to be biased.

None of us will dismiss seniors and colleagues in our respective professions and suspect them of lying based on information from sources that we cannot vet.

Not everyone considers the information we put up on this forum to be authoritative.

It is all a matter of interpretation. We cannot impose our interpretation on anyone else. To insist that everyone accept that interpretation is not realistic.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2021 21:14
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Okay, so let them continue with assisted homicide?

Isn't it their duty to verify the truth? Did they put their profession before the Deen? They even said they know that there are side effects and that is normal, but shouldn't they have looked into this deeper?

The information or on this forum was from the makers of the PCR test kits, from qualified doctors who were dismissed because they stood up, from the former CEO of Pfizer. From whistle blowers who risked their lives but knew they had to uphold the truth. Now we have it from the creator of the mRNA technology!

Everything was referenced, you can go back and check.

How much more higher do we need to go in terms of truth?
No post ratings