Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA request over vaccine data

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2021 09:15
FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA request over vaccine data

(Reuters) - Freedom of Information Act requests are rarely speedy, but when a group of scientists asked the federal government to share the data it relied upon in licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, the response went beyond typical bureaucratic foot-dragging.

As in 55 years beyond.

That’s how long the Food & Drug Administration in court papers this week proposes it should be given to review and release the trove of vaccine-related documents responsive to the request. If a federal judge in Texas agrees, plaintiffs Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency can expect to see the full record in 2076.

The 1967 FOIA law requires federal agencies to respond to information requests within 20 business days. However, the time it takes to actually get the documents “will vary depending on the complexity of the request and any backlog of requests already pending at the agency,” according to the government’s central FOIA website.

Justice Department lawyers representing the FDA note in court papers that the plaintiffs are seeking a huge amount of vaccine-related material – about 329,000 pages.

The plaintiffs, a group of more than 30 professors and scientists from universities including Yale, Harvard, UCLA and Brown, filed suit in September in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, seeking expedited access to the records. They say that releasing the information could help reassure vaccine skeptics that the shot is indeed “safe and effective and, thus, increase confidence in the Pfizer vaccine.”

But the FDA can’t simply turn the documents over wholesale. The records must be reviewed to redact “confidential business and trade secret information of Pfizer or BioNTech and personal privacy information of patients who participated in clinical trials,” wrote DOJ lawyers in a joint status report filed Monday.

The FDA proposes releasing 500 pages per month on a rolling basis, noting that the branch that would handle the review has only 10 employees and is currently processing about 400 other FOIA requests.

“By processing and making interim responses based on 500-page increments, FDA will be able to provide more pages to more requesters, thus avoiding a system where a few large requests monopolize finite processing resources and where fewer requesters’ requests are being fulfilled,” DOJ lawyers wrote, pointing to other court decisions where the 500-page-per-month schedule was upheld.

Civil division trial lawyer Courtney Enlow referred my request for further comment to the DOJ public affairs office, which did not respond.

Plaintiffs' lawyers argue that their request should be top priority, and that the FDA should release all the material no later than March 3, 2022.

“This 108-day period is the same amount of time it took the FDA to review the responsive documents for the far more intricate task of licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine,” wrote Aaron Siri of Siri & Glimstad in New York and John Howie of Howie Law in Dallas in court papers.

“The entire purpose of the FOIA is to assure government transparency,” they continued. “It is difficult to imagine a greater need for transparency than immediate disclosure of the documents relied upon by the FDA to license a product that is now being mandated to over 100 million Americans under penalty of losing their careers, their income, their military service status, and far worse.”

They also argue that Title 21, subchapter F of the FDA’s own regulations stipulates that the agency “is to make ‘immediately available’ all documents underlying licensure of a vaccine."

Given the intense public interest in the vaccine, the plaintiffs' lawyers say that the FDA “should have been preparing to release (the data) simultaneously with the licensure. Instead, it has done the opposite.”

Siri declined comment.

To meet the plaintiffs’ proposed FOIA deadline, the FDA would have to process a daunting 80,000 pages a month. But the plaintiffs note that the FDA has 18,000 employees and a budget of $6 billion and “has itself said that there is nothing more important than the licensure of this vaccine and being transparent about this vaccine.”

To be sure, most people -- including many who sanctimoniously proclaim “I do my own research” -- lack the expertise to evaluate the information.

But the plaintiffs, who also include overseas professors from the UK, Germany, Denmark, Australia and Canada, appear to be well-positioned to do so.

As Siri and Howe argue, “Reviewing this information will settle the ongoing public debate regarding the adequacy of the FDA’s review process.”

U.S. District Judge Mark Pittman has set a scheduling conference for December 14 in Fort Worth to consider the timeline for processing the documents.

Opinions expressed here are those of the author. Reuters News, under the Trust Principles, is committed to integrity, independence and freedom from bias.

www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-y...
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2021 14:28
Should we wait 55 years for the data to be revealed or is there enough evidence now to take the vaccine or not take the vaccine?

Important info can get missed, so I'm quoting this question here again together with questions each and everyone should ask themselves based on the evidence given below.
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Ulama tend to provide many evidences for treatment and its permissibility and I'm not arguing against that at all. What I am asking is about preventative medicine for something that has a 98% recovery rate, yet taking a gamble on something to prevent a possibility of getting ill, with a vaccine that has a high probability of severe side effects including death! How can this be justified?

I recall an incident about 15 years ago when I was ill with a fever that could last up to 7 weeks. I hadn't visited my doctor for years, but on this occasion, I could not bear the pain and wanted medication. The doctor (Muslim) advised me that he could prescribe antibiotics (which could cause side effects with the passing of time [and only today, after much research, am I able to link a severe reaction that i suffered from]) and the fever would go away, but the fever would return or I could get better naturally and that the fever would not return so easily. Due to the pain and suffering I was going through at the time and just having ahd a new born baby, I took the antibiotics (and now I realise that I had suffered from side effects with full body rash, [except face, fingers and feet] some time later which is caused by the amoxicillin antibiotics). 2 years later, the same fever returned. However on this occasion, I did not take any medication prescribed, just home remedies. Alhumdulillah, I have not had that kind of fever since.

Was the Muslim doctor right to advise me NOT to take medication? Remember, doctors (in the UK) get paid for prescriptions they prescribe, so some just prescribe anything for the sake of it, whilst many are upright and give the best possible advise or the correct medication needed. Similarly, you will get doctors who will vaccinate you because it is what you want, yet they can also advise you to do the opposite based on your own knowledge and belief because they know what it does to the body or what is in the vaccine.

Quote:
The Maliki Ibn ‘Abd Al-Barr said in Al-Tamhid, And there were among the best of this nation, its predecessors, and scholars, people who endured ailments until Allah removed them despite having access to physicians. They, however, were not condemned for refusing treatment. And if treatment had been one of the required norms (al-sunan al-wajibah), then those who refused to utter incantations and take medication would have been deemed blameworthy. And this is something of which we know no one who says.

Quote:
Imam Ahmad said, “I like for the one who believes in the efficacy of trust and pursues this path to abandon medical treatment such as drinking medicine and other things.”

For this reason, Qadi ‘Iyad conveyed unanimous consensus on the non-obligation to medicate. And if the refusal to medicate is scripturally validated for the sick, then this is evidence that it is not permitted to force him to do so. So, it is not proper to force
the sick to medicate. Rather, it is not [even] proper to force him to eat and drink. Ibn al-Qayyim said in Zad al-Ma’ad.

Quote:
Al-Nawwawi said in Al-Majmu’ Al-Majmū’ Sharhul-Mahadhdhab (5/118):, “And it is recommended that the sick not be forced to medicate and to consume other things like food.”
ويستحب أن لا يكره المريض على الدواء وغيره من الطعام

Quote:
Al-Imām Ibn Al-Qayyim (rahimahullāh) said in Zād Al-Ma’ād fi Hadyi Khayril-‘Ibād (p. 83):

فَصْلٌ فِي هَدْيِهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فِي مُعَالَجَةِ الْمَرْضَى بِتَرْكِ إِعْطَائِهِمْ مَا يَكْرَهُونَهُ مِنَ الطَّعَامِ وَالشَّرَابِ، وَأَنَّهُمْ لَا يُكْرَهُونَ عَلَى تَنَاوُلِهِمَا

“Chapter: Concerning his (saw) treating the sick by not giving them food and drink that they dislike―and that they are not to be forced to take them.” Then Ibn Al-Qayyim said:

رَوَى الترمذي فِي ” جَامِعِهِ “، وَابْنُ مَاجَهْ عَنْ عُقْبَةَ بْنِ عَامِرٍ الْجُهَنِيِّ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: لَا تُكْرِهُوا مَرْضَاكُمْ عَلَى الطَّعَامِ وَالشَّرَابِ، فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ يُطْعِمُهُمْ وَيَسْقِيهِمْ
Al-Tirmidhi related in his Jami’ as did Ibn Majah from ‘Uqbah b. ‘Amir al-Juhani who said, “The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: “Do not force your sick to eat and drink, because Allah, Mighty and Majestic, gives them food and drink.""

How does Allah give them Food and Drink and the scientific proof of this Hadith, see here

Quote:
Al-Bukhārī (no. 5712) reported that Ā’ishah (radiyallāhu ‘anhā) stated:

قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ لَدَدْنَاهُ فِي مَرَضِهِ، فَجَعَلَ يُشِيرُ إِلَيْنَا، أَنْ لاَ تَلُدُّونِي‏‏ فَقُلْنَا كَرَاهِيَةُ الْمَرِيضِ لِلدَّوَاءِ‏.‏ فَلَمَّا أَفَاقَ قَالَ‏ أَلَمْ أَنْهَكُمْ أَنْ تَلُدُّونِي قُلْنَا كَرَاهِيَةَ الْمَرِيضِ لِلدَّوَاءِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ لاَ يَبْقَى فِي الْبَيْتِ أَحَدٌ إِلاَّ لُدَّ ـ وَأَنَا أَنْظُرُ ـ إِلاَّ الْعَبَّاسَ فَإِنَّهُ لَمْ يَشْهَدْكُمْ

We put medicine in one side of his mouth but he started waving at us not to insert the medicine into his mouth. We said, “He dislikes the medicine as a patient usually does.” But when he came to his senses he said, “Did I not forbid you to put medicine [by force] in the side of my mouth?” We replied, “We thought it was just because a patient usually dislikes medicine.” He said, “There is none who is in the house except that they will be forced to take medicine in the side of their mouth while I am watching, except Al-‘Abbās, for he had not witnessed your deed.”

Quote:
Al-Bukhari related from the hadith of Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (saw) said, “Allah has not sent down an illness without sending for it a cure.” And this hadith indicates that healthy immune systems are capable of confronting all viruses. So, vaccination should be specifically for those with weak immunity, while the healthy are to be entrusted to the immunity that Allah has deposited within them.

As for when a single person and his illness spreads to the healthy people, then this is a return to the ancient custom of the Arabs who whenever mange (‘urr)—sores on the lips of camels—would spread among their camels, a healthy camel would be taken and branded in the presence of the other camels where they could see it and they would all recover. Al-Nabighah said, “So, you burden me with another’s sin while you abandon him—like the one afflicted with mange, another is branded while he is left grazing.”

The point of the analogy seems to be that healthy low risk people who are the majority of the human population are treated like the healthy camels who are made to watch the infected camel be branded. The suggestion is that such an approach is more
superstitious rather than scientific as a cure for covid-19 and similar pathogens. The sick should be treated and quarantined, while the healthy should not have to suffer simply because it is suspected that they may fall ill as well.

Quote:
And if it is not permissible to force the sick who is suffering from extreme illness to medicate, then how is it permissible to force the healthy who has not been afflicted with any sign of illness? And how can trust and surrender to the divine decree be something desirable for the sick who suffers from an actual illness and that not be desirable for a healthy person who is fearful of
an expected illness?

Are there any side effects?
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Quote:
It is not proper to support any vaccine until its safety has been completely verified. However, the safety of these vaccines is uncertain. The manufacturing companies are indemnified. The authorization for them was only for emergency use. And the side effects of these vaccines that the manufacturing companies have announced are many and serious, and most of them have appeared.

Quote:
The [guiding] legal principle is [that], “Every harm done to another obligates its doer to pay compensation.” All the manufacturing companies of these vaccines have been indemnified from the responsibility of the harms and side effects of the vaccines. And they have requested that governments of the world bear the treatment and financial responsibilities resulting from the side effects of the vaccines.

Source of quotes

Should the Ulama rewrite their Fatawa based on what is now known?

There is no compulsion in Religion. The thing Man and Jinn were created for, Islam, to Worship One Allah. When there is no compulsion in religion, why are people being compelled by so called friends and family or given affirmation by the scholars and doctors to take a gamble with a vaccine that has known dangers?
Loading Qur'aan Verse

So it will take 55 years to provide data that has been requested by top scientists around the world on research that was handed over for the approval of a vaccine! A vaccine that is STILL being pushed by Ulama, Doctors, Governments, Friends and Family! A vaccine that took only a 108 day period for the FDA to review and approve the licensing!
Can anyone explain how a 108 days worth of trials and data will take 55 years to share?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2021 15:11
Of course they want 55 years! No one will be around to sue the Gov.

Dr Shankara - Spike Protein 1 Of The Most Contrived Toxins Or Poisons Man Has Ever Made DEPOPULATION
www.bitchute.com/video/wey2fdlUI7tT/
Amazing short video by Dr Shankara.
11/22/2021
Dr Shankara clearly calls this a Covid illness, "Because the pathogens that causes this illness, and I call it the Covid illness, because we haven't really isolated the Coronavirus that causes it" He goes on to reveal some great details.

Vaccinated Doctors are Dying and Unvaccinated Doctors are Quitting or Being Fired
www.bitchute.com/video/YFgCwFhWP15P/

Nearly One Third Of Healthcare Workers In U.S. Hospitals Are Still Not Vaccinated Against Covid-19, CDC Study Finds, As Vaccine Mandate Looms
www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/11/18/nearly-one-thi...
+1 -0
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2021 15:12
www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?EVENTS=on&amp...

From the 11/12/2021 release of VAERS data:
Found 18,853 cases where Vaccine targets COVID-19 (COVID19) and Patient Died

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Look at the rise in numbers in just 1 week!!!!
894,143 Reports
Through November 12, 2021

18,853 DEATHS (392)
94,537 HOSPITALIZATIONS (2555)
99,470 URGENT CARE (1755)
139,952 DOCTOR OFFICE VISITS (3167)
8,082 ANAPHYLAXIS (98)
11,229 BELL'S PALSY (248)
2,996 Miscarriages (109)
9,332 Heart Attacks (238)
13,237 Myocarditis/Pericarditis (1106)
30,010 Permanently Disabled (906)
4,387 Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet (119)
21,089 Life Threatening (445)
33,660 Severe Allergic Reaction (401)
10,455 Shingles (166)

An increase of 18,492 in just 1 week
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2021 11:01
www.vernoncoleman.com/pfizerknew.htm

Quote:
It’s the 29th November 2021 and the extent of the conspiracy to suppress the truth and to promote a deadly covid jab is becoming clearer by the day. In February 2021, Pfizer and the FDA knew the covid-19 jab was going to kill or main thousands of healthy people.

They have the gall to call us conspiracy theorists but what we’ve talked about is no theory. Everything the truth-tellers and the Resistance Movement have said has been accurate.

The governments, the advisors, the drug companies and the medical establishment are not conspiracy theorists of course – they are conspiracy practitioners, and their evil plot to kill people, to promote their great reset and to introduce the new normal is now so blatant that it is difficult to believe that the majority still believe the lies they are being told.

This morning, Darren Smith, editor of the magnificent The Light Paper – the only honest newspaper in the UK - sent me what looks to me to be yet more serious evidence that both Pfizer and the FDA knew how many thousands were going to be killed by their vaccine.

According to what I’ve seen, Pfizer prepared a report for the FDA dealing with the worldwide safety of their ‘vaccine’ until 28th February 2021. If you want to read the report for yourself I’ll put the details and this transcript on my website within 24 hours. This information was kept secret and only released after a group of professionals in the USA used the FOIA to obtain the information from the FDA. So far just 91 pages have been released. There are around another 300,000 pages to be released, I’m told.

In February 2021, Pfizer reported that, after just weeks of jabbing, there were already 42,086 adverse reaction case reports of which 25,379 had been medically confirmed. Most of these came from the US and the UK but there were also reports from 61 other countries. Remember, it is believed that only 1% of adverse reactions are officially recorded.

Of these patients, 1,223 had a fatal outcome. Which, for those journalists and fact checkers who like to hide from the truth, means death.

And 11,361 people had not recovered from the adverse events they had suffered. There were 9,400 individuals for whom the outcome was not known.

What were the adverse events?

Well, you might as well just look up the index in a medical dictionary. There were respiratory problems, nervous system problems, eye problems, immune system problems, cardiac problems and vascular problems. There were 1,403 cardiovascular problems, 932 haematological problems, 70 liver related problems, 449 cases of facial paralysis, 1,050 immune system problems and 275 stroke problems. At the bottom of the report there is an appendix – a list of adverse events of special interest. Just about every disease you can think of, with the possible omission of flat feet, is listed there. Pages and pages of it. There were spontaneous abortions, heart attacks, myocarditis, brain haemorrhage – they knew all this was happening. Every Health Minister and medical advisor in the world should have known of this.

Oh, and there were 1,833 cases of anaphylactic reaction.

There were 270 pregnant women reported and of these 23 had spontaneous abortions. There is a list of adverse events occurring among women who were breast feeding their babies.

Among those under 12 who had already been jabbed there were 24 serious problems recorded.

None of this is a complete surprise, of course.

In December 2020, I made a video listing the adverse events known to be associated with Pfizer’s covid-19 jab. The list included myocarditis, heart attacks, strokes and blood clots. None of these problems was a surprise. And what we have now is evidence.

It now seems clear that Pfizer and the FDA in America were well aware that the jab they were promoting could eventually result in vast numbers of deaths and serious injuries. I cannot begin to estimate the size of the future problems among the jabbed.

We should not be surprised by any of this.

We are dealing with bad, bad people.

This is an experiment and way back – 10 months ago – I made a video headlined ‘Doctors and nurses giving the covid-19 vaccine will be tried as war criminals’.

I pointed out that doctors or nurses who did not tell their patients all the potential problems would be guilty of a crime. Patients are entitled to know the risks of a medication – it’s called informed consent. And this is especially true when they are taking part in an experiment – which the covid jabs are. Doctors are ignoring the age old principle of ensuring the benefit exceeds the risk.

The information so far revealed is just a tiny part of the information still kept secret. It’s estimated that all the documents the FDA used to approve the Pfizer jab won’t be made public before 2076 – over half a century away.

All this information should be released and published immediately. Why should anyone be expected to trust Pfizer or the people pushing these jabs?

The British Medical Journal has reported that a Pfizer subcontractor, used when their jab was being tested, is accused of falsifying data, hiring inadequately trained jabbers, un-blinding patients and failing to follow up on reported adverse reactions. The title of that paper is ‘Covid-19: researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial.’

Meanwhile, the drug companies are making a fortune.

Pfizer, one of the world’s most fined companies in history, expects its 2021 covid jab sales to reach $36 billion and in 2022 they’re expecting $29 billion, though they admit they are hoping for much better than that. And they also expect the ‘market for covid-19 vaccines to be durable and to continue generating sales for years to come’.

Pfizer, like other big drug companies has a bad record for honesty.

In the UK, Pfizer was fined £84.2 million for overcharging the NHS by 2,600% and in the US Pfizer was hit with a $2.3 billion fine for mis-promoting medicines, making false claims and paying kickbacks to doctors to prescribe their drugs. At the time that was the largest health care fraud settlement in American history.

The CEO of Pfizer is quoted as saying that people who spread misinformation about vaccines are criminals.

For once I agree with a drug company employee. He’s right. The police should arrest all politicians, all medical advisors, thousands of doctors and journalists, the staff of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the entire staff of the BBC and the so-called fact checkers.

Governments have deliberately and systematically created fear to terrify and manipulate and virtually force people to accept a jab that doesn’t do what most people think it does – it doesn’t stop people catching or spreading covid-19.

And now governments and advisors and journalists are demanding that the jabs be mandatory.

When will people realize what is happening to them? I’ve been making videos about this assault, this coup, since March 2020, nearly 300 of them, and find it difficult to understand how people still can’t understand what is happening to them.

The word ‘genocide’ can no longer be considered hyperbole. Medical advisors everywhere must now comment on these Pfizer figures.

Sources
Link: phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

Link: phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-...
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2021 11:51
Make it 75 years now!

Enough time for no living person to be alive by then.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2021 18:55
This might be a repeat video but it's short and to the point.

www.bitchute.com/video/uhBSj3Gi4MUu/

55 years or 75 years, they are going to kill millions before any news comes out.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 16th December 2021 08:23
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

You were right!

Loading tweet
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2022 13:49
INSTEAD OF FDA’S REQUESTED 500 PAGES PER MONTH, COURT ORDERS FDA TO PRODUCE PFIZER COVID-19 DATA AT RATE OF 55,000 PAGES PER MONTH!

The Court ORDERS that:

Quote:
1. The FDA shall produce the “more than 12,000 pages” articulated in its own proposal, see ECF No. 29 at 24, on or before January 31, 2022.

2. The FDA shall produce the remaining documents at a rate of 55,000 pages every 30 days, with the first production being due on or before March 1, 2022, until production is complete.

3. To the extent the FDA asserts any privilege, exemption, or exclusion as to any responsive record or portion thereof, FDA shall, concurrent with each production required by this Order, produce a redacted version of the record, redacting only those portions as to which privilege, exemption, or exclusion is asserted.

4. The Parties shall submit a Joint Status Report detailing the progress of the rolling production by April 1, 2022, and every 90 days thereafter.[6]

SO ORDERED on this 6th day of January, 2022.

Full report and full order from the court:
aaronsiri.substack.com/p/instead-of-fdas-requested-500-pa...
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2022 20:09
A repeat post from another thread.

This is the product of the request made from the freedom of information act and covers a lot on infants, children, babies, beast milk, pregnancy and so on!

DOCTOR REVIEWS SHOCKING STATS FROM RELEASED PFIZER DOCUMENTS

www.bitchute.com/video/ljSiW1B24jSZ/

Shocking stats are not really shocking since we've already posted about all this already. The shock here is that Pfizer is now confirming it!

Really good video with evidence (20 minutes)

Any parent, mother to be, or young girl of maturity, please be careful. I do advise you to watch this video.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2022 12:16
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 4th February 2022 11:09
Me: I don't trust the experimental vaccine!

You: Trust the Science

Me: Okay, show me.

FDA: You'll have to wait 75 years!

Me: Facepalm

You: What?

Me: Nothing, just that you are the experiment and the results are not only pending, they are imminent!

You: Facepalm

Me: Facepalm

You: What now?

Me: Nothing, it's a side effect after encountering a vaccinated. My unjabbed arm just goes straight to my face.

You: Well I trust the science in everything!

Me: Science says "Belief in the supernatural, especially belief in God, is not only incompatible with good science, this kind of belief is damaging to the well-being of the human race!"

You: No but....

Big Pharma: $$$$$

FDA: LOL
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2022 09:45
Loading tweet
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2022 14:53
"This Is Scientific Fraud" | Dr. Malone and Dr. McCullough Condemn the CDC

"There are going to be legal consequences, and I believe they have a choice. These government employees have been participating in hiding this data. They can either be defendants or they can be witnesses."

Rumble Clip: rumble.com/vwfh8m-this-is-scientific-fraud-dr.-malone-and...
Full Rumble video: rumble.com/vwcr11-drs.-malone-and-mccullough-get-politics...

Two of the world’s top doctors in their fields, Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Peter McCullough, both believe that the COVID pandemic response has been grossly politicized, which resulted in a tragedy of loss of human life.

The core problem is that the government controls healthcare, said Dr. Malone. The politicians dictating doctors on what kind of procedures and medicines to prescribe to their patients is favored by the Big Pharma, insurance companies, and big hospital chains, “but it is absolutely not the kind of medical care American people want,” stressed the doctor.

The doctors also touched on the public health agencies such as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) withholding important data on COVID vaccines’ safety and efficacy, and COVID infections and hospitalizations rate. That, the doctors said, constitutes a medical fraud, and called on the government insiders to blow the whistle on what is truly going on within the federal government.

Dr. Robert Malone is a holder of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents, which were originally filed in 1989, including both the idea of mRNA vaccines and the original proof of principle experiments and RNA transfection. Dr. Malone has close to 100 peer-reviewed publications which have been cited over 12,000 times.

Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, who manages the cardiovascular complications of both the viral infection and the injuries developing after the COVID-19 vaccine.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 8th March 2022 12:07
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Loading tweet
+1 -0