You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Yasin, ummi taalib, abu mohammed, Asaaghir, ssaad
Rank Image
London
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2022 13:41
White House COVID-19 Coordinator Jeff Zients at This Week's COVID-19 Briefing: "It's in Our National Interest to Vaccinate the World"

"Without additional funding for our global response, we won't have resources to help get more shots in arms in countries in need. And our global genomic sequencing capabilities will fall off and undermine our ability to detect any emerging variants around the world."

Listen for here rumble.com/vzz6st-white-house-covid-19-czar-its-in-our-na...
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2023 18:58
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Wiser words overrule :)

Quote:
Abdullah ibn Utbah ibn Mas'oud said (RA): "I heard Umar ibn Khattab say, "there were some people excused by the wahi in the time of rasulullah, but now the wahi has stopped. now we account you by what you do that is apparent. And whoever shows us any corruption, we will never believe him nor trust him even if your intention was good." [Bukhari]
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 10th April 2023 15:56
Quote:
I’m often asked, “how did you know the pandemic was a scam so early on?” My answer, “they warned us.”

In October of 2019, Bill Gates (and other usual suspects) funded and organized a 3.5 hour pandemic simulation that laid out in mind blowing detail every step that was later used to trample on our liberties and lives. This is officially known as Event 201.

Watch my 10 minute movie, The Plan, to see for yourself just how brazen they were! If there’s anyone in your life who still questions whether or not the pandemic was a planned event, challenge them to watch this side-by-side comparison of reality vs. simulation!

twitter.com/Plandemic3Movie/status/1644204208881532928?t=...
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2023 12:43
twitter.com/Plandemic3Movie/status/1660799437004783617?s=20

Quote:
It's here: The Official Great Awakening Trailer! The themes of this movie have evolved over the past year, as it’s become increasingly clear that the plandemic was not the agenda, but rather a way to accelerate the agenda.

As we face this darkness, a worldwide awakening is inevitable. It only takes us joining and spreading this movement, one by one.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 7th June 2023 18:20
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:
the plandemic was not the agenda, but rather a way to accelerate the agenda.

The agenda!

Communism.

Look at what happened in America, Canada and other first world nations.

Governments became dictators. This plandemic was to simply bring forward everyone into accepting the new normal of being dictated to. And the world followed because, "it must be true"

Do as we say or have your rights taken away and sheeple complied.

Bank accounts closed, children taken away from their parents, comic book style incentives to get voluntarily poisoned, coercion, murder, violence, all in the name of peace lol.

People have walked into being dictated to and many have simply accepted it as the new normal.

Funny enough, just look at the outfit worn by Klaus Schwab from WEF. He looks like a dictator from a Hollywood movie lol. You couldn't make it up.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2023 06:58
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Look at what happened in America, Canada and other first world nations.

Governments became dictators

Did the dictatorship continue? No...

They controlled the masses, thinking it is good for the masses.

And by controlling , government didn't financially gain anything... Nor politically gain anything, Trump lost...
+0 -1Dislike x 1Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2023 09:38
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

The dictatorship couldn't continue. Because there were still a few dissenting voices. Do you think the planners of this were like "we start in 2020 and by 2022 the whole world will be ruled by dictatorship or dictatorships"? Of course not. Something like this takes decades. They got the experience though that how many people would comply, what are their characteristics, what about the ones who didn't comply, how to make them comply, and so on. It was like a study and now that they are evaluating the results, we'll get some years of relative peace.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2023 09:45
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”

Quote:
“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”

Quote:
“War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”

Quote:
“The best books… are those that tell you what you know already.”

Quote:
“It was merely the substitution of one piece of nonsense for another.”

Sound familiar?
Current India, America, Canada, Covid-19, Communism. What is it?

Agenda: Make an introduction of a doctrine and let it creep in over time until it becomes the norm. Today we have the most vile of things as acceptable norms and you're saying the dictatorship isn't continuing!

Divide and Conquer?

History is being removed from India. Fascists, Racists, etc are taking over. It's becoming so normal and you're talking about controlling the masses thinking it's good (regardless of motive - the agenda is the same). You think by controlling the public, the government are not gaining anything!

Delusional Sheeple?

Khair :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2023 10:35
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

You are quoting dictatorship in India. This started from 2014. And in some indian states in 90s itself.

Linking it to Covid is speculation.

I remember Trump crying to restore the system, whatever condition it is in, else people will die due to economic disaster. he was requesting experts to induce Dettol into lungs. Desperate.

don't be biased in doing analysis. don't get carried away by any article by self proclaimed experts.
+0 -1Dislike x 1
UK
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2023 13:03
Quote:
don't be biased in doing analysis. don't get carried away by any article by self proclaimed experts.

So you're the expert we should trust? If not, I think I will trust the self-proclaimed experts who are actually proclaimed experts by the "system" until they spoke against it. Suddenly, experts are no longer experts.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 8th June 2023 13:40
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Sorry, I can not continue with discussion on this thread with sword hanging on my head.
Rank Image
India
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 9th June 2023 12:15
Yasin wrote:
View original post

So the admin and moderator started giving "facepalm" on my posts. My reps started reducing. So the sword is nearing the neck. One day; reps will get -ve and my "one in 3 hours reply " privilege also will be withdrawn. This is the only privilege I have.

This is on a Islamic forum.
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 9th June 2023 12:28
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Facepalm doesn't reduce reps!

You have only a total of 7 negative reps to date with this username. Your reps are reduced when you donate them away by choice (or if voted down by another user)

From what I can see on your profile page, you have 14 facepalms in total. Most likely from myself ;) And on this page, I can see 2 from me and in total, only 2 facepalms, which means Admin hasn't given you a facepalm! Which also means that your post is partly null and void.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 9th June 2023 15:56
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

It is mystery how 21 reps got reduced to 18.
May be this forum is hacked
Rank Image
London
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 9th June 2023 15:58
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Facepalmed your post for experimental purposes :)

At this moment in time. Your reps show 18 (it was 17 earlier)
No post ratings

Jump to page: