Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Pfizer, Oxford and other Vaccines

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, member2, Yasin, ssaad
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Spinistan Throne
1,074
Brother
716
Asaaghir's avatar
#331 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd December 2021 13:31
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post


dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/11/report-shows-4-in-5-covid-death...




It’s quite clear that the jabs do not prevent infection or transmission, but they are alleged to reduce the risk of hospitalisation and death. However, if this were the case then should we not be seeing a graph that looks more like this?






@Abu Muhammad. You had a blog post for Dr. Zakir Naik and asking for a second opinion on Zakat, what about asking for a second opinion or a review from the Muslim doctors now!

Everything is sourced back to official UK Government sites ;) I'm posting for UK because this I quoted the post in ref to the UK and hope br sunniseeker is reading.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Spinistan Throne
1,074
Brother
716
Asaaghir's avatar
#332 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd December 2021 18:22
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Lol. I remember this post.
I even said, we will have to wait longer to know if any potential side effects are in action.

Well guess what. Since just February when this post was made originally, it's not been that long for us. But for those reported over 2 million people with adverse reactions and over 30,000 dead. It can, unfortunately be said that the vaccines are not performing how those vaccinated actually wanted.

Who will answer for them? Who will tell them it was their choice and their bad luck?

You know what, I think instead of posting randomised comments, do yourself a favor and go through the threads. Analyse them. Verify them. Just because you had the flu, like so many others, it doesn't make the facts change.

The vaccines are killing people and they are dying of the flu too. So the vaccines are not doing what you assumed it would do. call it what you want.

i think I've done justice to the topic and want to pause from posting unless i see lies being shared. i can help out with data and real statistics when necessary.

so you go back to uksha and debunk the facts. Good luck.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
25,022
Brother
9,243
abu mohammed's avatar
#333 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd December 2021 17:08
Triple-Vaccinated More Than FOUR Times As Likely to Test Positive For Omicron Than Unvaccinated, Data Shows
Loading tweet


This tweet gives the breakdown of the data from ONS UK.

The link on the image: www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsoci...

Please note that this is official.

Scroll down to where it says Download associated with request and download the excel file. Open the Results tab and see
Vaccination status:
ONS.GOV.UK wrote:
Those who have received three doses of a vaccine and test positive for COVID-19 are more likely to be infected with infections compatible with the Omicron variant compared with those who are unvaccinated, though individuals who had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine continued to be less likely to test positive for COVID-19, regardless of variant. It is too early to draw conclusions from our data on the effectiveness of vaccines against the Omicron variant.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
547
Brother
-6
#334 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2021 10:16
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
Quote:
Those who have received three doses of a vaccine and test positive for COVID-19 are more likely to be infected with infections compatible with the Omicron variant compared with those who are unvaccinated, though individuals who had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine continued to be less likely to test positive for COVID-19, regardless of variant. It is too early to draw conclusions from our data on the effectiveness of vaccines against the Omicron variant.
The part in bold says if one is vaccinated with even one dose, they are less likely (than unvaccinated?) to test positive for COVID19. Or, am I mistaken?

I downloaded the excel sheet and went through it. The gist of it seems to be that if a person tests positive, it is more likely to be the omicron variant than any other variant. Meaning, the omicron variant is now the most widespread variant. Am I reading this wrong?
Blocked from replying in this thread.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1Facepalm x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
25,022
Brother
9,243
abu mohammed's avatar
#335 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2021 10:31
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

And? Isn't it moving more towards a that fact that the more doses one has taken, the weaker the immune system has become?

Those who took the first dose can't wait for their second dose or third dose and now they are talking about the 4th dose!

Of course the omicron will be dominant. The percentage of people who took the vaccine have a messed up immune system. They will go round infecting others with the chemicals in their body. It's the jabbed who are spreading this throat infection. That's why Fauci and his henchmen are telling triple jabbed not to mix with double jabbed, further discrimination and segregation.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
547
Brother
-6
#336 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2021 10:45
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
Quote:
Isn't it moving more towards a that fact that the more doses one has taken, the weaker the immune system has become?
I'm sorry, but how does that follow from:
Quote:
individuals who had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine continued to be less likely to test positive for COVID-19, regardless of variant.

Blocked from replying in this thread.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1Facepalm x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
25,022
Brother
9,243
abu mohammed's avatar
#337 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2021 10:55
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

1 dose = less chance of getting other variant for short period of time
2 or more does = more chance of getting other variants (compromised immune system)

I can't be more clearer than that!

Quote:
individuals who had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine continued to be less likely to test positive for COVID-19, regardless of variant.

This is also proven to be a lie, otherwise they wouldn't need a 2nd, 3rd ,4th dose. And we have this on record by the leading authorities (in your opinion) that the doses don't last more than a short period of time, hence boosters every few months.

You want to keep shooting yourself in the foot, be my guest. I will continue to reload you with the bullets!
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
547
Brother
-6
#338 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2021 12:14
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
Quote:
Triple-Vaccinated More Than FOUR Times As Likely to Test Positive For Omicron Than Unvaccinated, Data Shows
Quote:
Those who have received three doses of a vaccine and test positive for COVID-19 are more likely to be infected with infections compatible with the Omicron variant compared with those who are unvaccinated
But,
Quote:
individuals who had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine continued to be less likely to test positive for COVID-19, regardless of variant.
Quote:
This is also proven to be a lie
Please help me understand. Is the ONS reliable or not reliable?
Blocked from replying in this thread.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
25,022
Brother
9,243
abu mohammed's avatar
#339 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2021 12:30
Quote:
Is the ONS reliable or not reliable?


I will answer for
abu mohammed= wrote:
"This is also proven to be a lie"

The ONS wrote:
individuals who had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine continued to be less likely to test positive for COVID-19, regardless of variant.


I will answer for my comment in the sense that one dose of the vaccine was supposed to stop you from testing positive or catching the alleged covid again.

From the "People of Authority"
www.bitchute.com/video/qwHVYEJ1fD1j/
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
547
Brother
-6
#340 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2021 12:51
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
One step at a time, please.
Quote:
Is the ONS reliable or not reliable?
"Yes" or "no" if you don't mind.
Blocked from replying in this thread.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
547
Brother
-6
#341 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2021 12:53
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
Quote:
You want to keep shooting yourself in the foot, be my guest. I will continue to reload you with the bullets!
Touche.
Blocked from replying in this thread.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
25,022
Brother
9,243
abu mohammed's avatar
#342 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2021 13:24
sharjan8643 asked: Is the ONS reliable or not reliable?

This depends on the one interpreting the data.

If I says it's not reliable, then my argument, posts, statistics become null and void.

If I say its reliable then this gives into the narrative that the plandemic is in actual fact a pandemic!
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Spinistan Throne
1,074
Brother
716
Asaaghir's avatar
#343 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2021 14:01
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

sharjan8643 wrote:
Information and advice that may be life-threatening, even if it is from a pious Muslim doctor (such as dr76), is rightly not allowed on this forum. This is obviously a very sensible policy.

You are implying that there was information here from dr76.
So, Is dr76 reliable or not reliable?
(No offence to my respected br/dr)
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Spinistan Throne
1,074
Brother
716
Asaaghir's avatar
#344 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2021 14:02
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Did you mean you work for UKHSA and not uksha?

This will be interesting as these tables are put together from the data available to you.
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

To understand the tables and graphs better, I won't ask you for your qualifications like others. I will tell that the data gathered from week 37 to week 49 has been merged to provide a more accurate reading and not based on definitions that change on a constant basis. At first site, the charts, graphs and tables look like they are on the of the vaccinated. But when you remove all the clutter and combine the reading and data available, you will come up with the table shown in the post.

If it still doesn't make sense, open any of the reports from your employer and look for Interpretation of data

To the unqualified eye, as someone would put it, the tables will make sense and therefore the interpretation of the data must be explained to justify their waffle ;)

I hope you know what I mean. Call it their disclaimer :)

UKHSA wrote:
Interpretation of data
This data should be considered in the context of the vaccination status of the population groups
shown in the rest of this report. In the context of very high vaccine coverage in the population,
even with a highly effective vaccine, it is expected that a large proportion of cases,
hospitalisations and deaths would occur in vaccinated individuals, simply because a larger
proportion of the population are vaccinated than unvaccinated and no vaccine is 100% effective.

There's more of that disclaimer trying to justify their results.

If you still doubt the findings, see this from fact checkers who are saying the same thing lol

In conclusion:
  • The vaccine doesn't do what they all said it would do. But give them credit where credit is due I hear you say, fine. They admitted to it lol!
  • The vaccine doesn't do what the $choler$ based their reasoning on! But can we give them credit? I don't see any follow up from them. They haven't followed in the footsteps of their political leaders. Hats off to the scholars who stuck to their principles or took back their findings.
  • The numbers keep rising. I don't know, maybe it is doing what it was meant to do after all!


Lets wait for (no mention but you know who you are with your new username) to pretend to be on one side then switch to another.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Spinistan Throne
1,074
Brother
716
Asaaghir's avatar
#345 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2021 14:06
Some Guy wrote:
There's nothing wrong with being wrong. To err is human.

It becomes a problem when you choose to stay wrong. To deny error is wilful blindness.

New information is a invitation to question old opinions. The faster you recognise your mistakes, the less wrong you become.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top

Jump to page: