You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, ssaad
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#136 [Permalink] Posted on 26th January 2021 13:02
I stated in a few posts on this thread that I have no idea about the bill gates things. Thanks to the plandamicseries I understand now so I returned back here to read the original statement:

Quote:
5. Bill Gates and His Associates
(For the sake of brevity, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Gavi, Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, have been shortened to just Bill Gates. No important information or context is lost)

The premise that the government used to justify the shutdown was 100% funded by Bill Gates.
Bill Gates funded the models produced by Neil Ferguson
Bill Gates funded the models produced by the University of Washington
Bill Gates funded NIAID for gain of function study in Wuhan
Bill Gates is the largest individual funder of the World Health Organization
Bill Gates funds crucial elements of the CDC
Bill Gates funds Dr. Fauci
Bill Gates was responsible for securing the multi-billion dollar contract with the U.S. government in regards to developing a vaccine.
Bill Gates met with Rep. Bobby Rush in regards to H.R. 6666 in August, 2019.

The author got everything right. All of this is documented and backed by evidence and I can't believe that barely anyone knows about the connections of Bill Gates in all of this. He's been barking for so many years about the "upcoming pandemic" and to "vaccinate the entire planet." This threat is not new, it's so real and it started last year but so many cowards are bowing blindly to the perpetrators ignoring the advice of those who have worked in the field and have knowledge about matters. Turning a blind eye to truth is bad enough but all of these puppets are then advising others to follow "expert medical advice" when they have NO IDEA how to distinguish an expert from a politicians or Big Pharma. "Save Lives" - give me a break.

Those documentaries posted recently cleared so many questions and confirmed so much of what I posted. I believe I was right to agree with the fact that Cov-19 does not exist as advertised to us as this lethal unforgiving apocalyptic world ending disease.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#137 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2021 14:32
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#138 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2021 23:11
super-glue wrote:
View original post

This is sick. It is because of statements like this flying around on whatsapp, my mother refused to go to hospital until she became septic and was in too much pain to bear it further.

Alhamdulillah she is now home but ended up spending over 10 days on a ventilator in icu and now is unable to do basic tasks herself and also has delirium.

Akhi, fear Allah. As no doubt people are refusing help due to such posts.

When you see you father rushed into hospital, your mother facing near death then you'll admit covid is real
Blocked from replying in this thread.
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#139 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2021 23:35
byellow200 wrote:
View original post

If you think the use of the ventilator on your mother is exactly the same as the misuse stated by the experts then you're wasting your time. Send your post to the doctors & experts who observed it and reported the statistics. Send it to the news agencies who reported it. All the links are there. Your post means nothing to me when you don't understand information that's provided. Send it also to those who died from ventilator misuse as provided in the reports. Since on the topic of fearing Allah, maybe you can try the same before applying a standard use case of medical equipment that might have been needed on your mother to ALL CASES on flu/cold that caused death as evident from the reports. This is about MISUSE, not about USAGE. Know and learn the difference first then look down on people and ask them to fear Allah afterwards.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#140 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2021 23:40
super-glue wrote:
View original post

What ventilator misuse? She was struggling to breathe. I saw it with my own eyes
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#141 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2021 00:12
byellow200 wrote:
View original post

It might surprise you to know that my post wasn't about your mother. Try understanding both posts again if it's bothering you so much.

It's people like you that cause so many disputes and arguments because of your limited capabilities to grasp and digest information and instantly apply it to situations that no one is even talking about.

Let me show you what you've just done.
Hypothetically I post about paracetamol that paracetamol overdose can kill you. You reply that your relative had severe headaches and you witnessed it with your own eyes and he took paracetamol and it relieved the pains and he recovered. And that you're disgusted at what I've posted because you saw his pain with your own eyes and I should fear Allah. And it's posts like mine that made him hesitate to take a paracetamol and it sickens you that you had to force him to take it to relieve the pains.

Do you get the picture?

Now calm down and either read the information, ask if you don't understand or move on to something else that you do understand so you can continue to tell people to fear Allah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#142 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2021 00:45
super-glue wrote:
View original post

You stated the below, after the posts which clearly shows you are connecting the two

Quote:
Keep your loved ones off of this death machine if they have a common cold or flu. Don't run to the hospital with panics that you will die or you might.

So in my mother's case she should or shouldnt have gone to hospital? If so why are you giving the above advise? If not then what should she have done?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#143 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2021 04:04
I think what some members are trying to say is that there is both information and misinformation available around COVID19 and we should use due diligence before acting on anyone's advice about prevention and/or treatment.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#144 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2021 04:57
So, if Person A posts some information on the internet, regardless of it being correct or not, then Person B who's browsing the internet sees that information and acts according to it, then suffers some calamity, it's the fault of Person A for posting his own analysis? Do you think this makes any sense? Why exactly are people seeking "expert opinions" on the internet when they know that every Tom, Dick and Harry can post anything on the internet?

That just goes to show the gullibility of people. If it's not the internet, it's the news channel who'll be making a fool out of people. Which is why it is so easy to sell the narrative for this pandemic.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#145 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2021 05:08
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#146 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2021 09:52
byellow200 wrote:
View original post

It's not connected.

Quote:
So in my mother's case she should or shouldnt have gone to hospital? If so why are you giving the above advise? If not then what should she have done?

He doesn't know your mother's case.
He mentioned a specific case "flu/common cold"
What he posted is backed by doctors.

You can post a new thread about your mother's case and the reality of Covid and then others can ask you questions. These recent posts have nothing to do with your mother's case.

Please do not prolong the argument.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#147 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2021 13:23
Hes advising people to avoid going to hospital and insinuating that it's just the common flu.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#148 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2021 13:25
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

No, it's the forwarded messages like these that lead the public to believe that covid is fake and they have nothing to worry about
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#149 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2021 14:09
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#150 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2021 14:22
byellow200 wrote:
View original post

No he's not. I don't see what you're saying written anywhere in his posts. Another member was restricted for behaving the same way by putting words into people's posts that weren't there. Please do not make the same mistakes.
No post ratings

Jump to page: