Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Dinosaurs Existed or not

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, abu mohammed
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,082
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd October 2020 16:35
A very interesting topic. One that I can't say I don't believe in. In other words, I do believe that dinosaurs existed for a few reasons.

I believe they existed, perhaps not how they were portrayed in movies and museums. But that there must've been giant animals roaming the world suitable for giant humans to hunt and eat :) or vice versa :(

But there are those who will say otherwise.

Quote:
Did dinosaurs really exist? Geologist and science writer Nina Morgan examines the evidence

"I'm really concerned about dinosaurs, and I think something needs to be done", pleaded ‘CADMinistry’, an anguished parent, writing in 2015 on the popular parenting website Mumsnet. "The science behind them is pretty flimsy and I for one do not want my children being taught lies... Nothing about dinosaurs is suitable for children, from their total lack of family values through to their non-existence from any serious scientific point of view. Any proper look at the facts will reveal that dinosaurs simply never existed... I used to believe in dinosaurs. We all did. We were all raised on the dinosaur lie, and so we don't question it. I'm used to getting amused reactions at first, and then I'm equally used to people learning a bit about the facts themselves and coming to the obvious realisation that they've been fed a fraud."

www.geolsoc.org.uk/Geoscientist/Archive/April-2018/Dinosa...


As I've said before, there are experts on both sides and both will provide the evidence. It will come downto the individual to decide which experts' evidence they find to be more appropriate.

Do you believe dinosaurs are real or is this another hoax to generate money in the form of museums, movies, merchants etc etc?

My opinion at the moment, "Yes they did exist"

This is not about how they became extinct, although I can see why that could play a huge deciding factor.

Remember, the fake fossil used to prove the theory of evolution was proven to be a fake after many years. That lie still lives on, people still believe in it.

I have a feeling this will show that not everyone is biased towards a particular member or a group of thinkers, rather, it will come down to evidence and which evidence one is inclined towards.

As mentioned below.
super-glue wrote:
View original post

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
709
Brother
1,334
super-glue's avatar
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2020 12:16
Quote:
Do you believe dinosaurs are real or is this another hoax to generate money in the form of museums, movies, merchants etc etc?


There's no indication that it's a hoax to generate money. After all, a museum paid some ridiculous amounts of money for a fake "missing link" years ago. Yes they can benefit financially but that's not the reason from what I can see.

I believe that "dinosaurs" is a huge requirement for key aspects of Darwinian evolution and the rejection of a creator.

There is absolutely no evidence for dinosaurs as pushed in schools. I believe there were large crocs, alligators and comodo dragons and other animals which are turned into the fantasy evolution versions to drive the atheistic belief. There's no evidence. There just isn't.

They all say their strongest evidence is:
1. Carbon dating
2. Fossil record

Carbon dating is wilder than Donald Trump. It is proven to have wild results. Animals that were alive were carbon dates to be 64,000 years old.

Second one, fossil records does not prove anything. It just proves that something died. All petrified preserved shapes were found to be of animals alive today. But a dinosaur name-o-saurus is given and now the animal that's found today becomes an ancient extinct dinosaur.

Someone did artwork based on modern animals. I forgot where that was. So using the bone structure only with no reference, he drew the animals and they all looked alien. If fossils is all they have (and even that sometimes just a tooth), how can they accurately talk about skin, habits, anger issues, shape, fat, muscles etc?

No they did not exist as we're told in textbooks.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Creative x 1
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,082
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2020 13:08
Hmm, that's my kind of view on it too.

Its a huge market in China too. They have farmers selling off so called fossils as dinosaur fossil and they make huge amounts of money on it.

I just feel that the animals that are around today, were also around millions of years ago, but like how man shrunk, animals shrunk too.

So large birds, elephants, lions, tigers, sharks, crocodiles, giraffes etc have always been around in proportion to man-size of the time :) perhaps during Adam (as) Aad and Thamud, people who could pull trees out of their roots with their bear hands. Hey, that would mean a strawberry would be the size of a watermelon :)

Can you imagine, T-Rex was actually the chicken in the times of the giants. But Jurassic Park paints a different picture :)
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
709
Brother
1,334
super-glue's avatar
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2020 14:17
I don't believe life is millions of years old. Again the evidence does not show this. The numbers kept on being increased for it to allow evolution to make sense (if that). "Scientists" kept increasing numbers. Feel free to check this data up. The age of Earth of "billions" is even more wild and anti-science. Every law of physics and thermodynamics (which is proven by science) destroys the billions of years theory. The answers given by Darwinians then fall into religious belief, not science.

T-rex is a character made by an artist, with a wild imagination based on a few pieces of bones. Read the full history from 1900.

Dinosaurs are religion based, not science.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,082
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2020 16:46
super-glue wrote:
View original post

I wouldn't go for millions of years old, that is in the knowledge of the unseen.

What we do know is that earth was created many years before humans were put on it.

The Jinn roamed the earth way before humans were even created, if I understood that correctly.

Adam (as) was created and kept off earth for some time. Allah knows best how long that was.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,082
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2020 17:05
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
709
Brother
1,334
super-glue's avatar
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2020 18:49
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I thought you believed millions of years you said
Quote:
I just feel that the animals that are around today, were also around millions of years ago


That's why I said "I don't believe life is millions of years old"
I have no issues with age of universe. Earth however, science proves less than 20,000 years. Nowhere near millions. This is really important in the grand scheme of the battle between evolution and creation. The pseudoscience is really wild.

The story of the creation of the mythical characters is long. The theories on them also "evolved" to fit their belief system.

For me, dinosaurs as taught in schools is as real as Homer Simpson.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,082
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2020 19:16
super-glue wrote:
View original post

What?

The Simpsons are SO real!

They predicted everything so far. 911, Trump, and so on. ;)

(just messing)
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
709
Brother
1,334
super-glue's avatar
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2020 23:03
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

In that case they're both real and dinosaurs are priceless.

v=Dq7CmpynZ0g (YouTube video ID) feels wrong to share a link
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
1,176
Brother
591
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2020 16:19
Havnt they found full skeletons of dinosaurs to show a complete one? As for age of the world, wouldn't it be too conspiracal that 1000s of independent scientists all say its millions of years old? It doesn't contradict Islam either as quran doesn't say Adam (as) was first thing on the planet nor does quran say when world was made.. Jews and Christians say its 6000s years old but i think its definitely older than that.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,082
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2020 16:48
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Havnt they found full skeletons of dinosaurs to show a complete one?

NO.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
709
Brother
1,334
super-glue's avatar
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2020 17:26
Quote:
Havnt they found full skeletons of dinosaurs to show a complete one?
No they never have.

Not 1000's. Try hundreds of thousands of scientists. It has nothing to do with contradicting or validating Islam. Saying it repeatedly and believing it means nothing. Those same 1000's of scientists say the universe exploded into existence from nothing. Does that make it true?

Ask any of those hundreds of thousands of scientists what their evidence is. They'll point to carbon dating which is flawed to its core. When you point that out, they'll go into pseudoscience religious mode.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
709
Brother
1,334
super-glue's avatar
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2020 13:41
Top Ten Scientific Flaws In The Theory of Prehistoric Dinosaurs

Quote:
First of all, I’m not going to say that dinosaurs did not exist. However, I’m also not going to perpetuate that dinosaurs did exist. I am merely going to point out that there are more scientific anomalies in the theory of dinosaurs than there are evidence that dinosaurs did exist.

In fact, one of the biggest reasons to doubt the theory is that in fact there is no scientific evidence. “But wait”, you say, “what about the museums, all the bones uncovered by archaeologists, and carbon dating”? I will get to that in the following top ten list.


thetechreader.com/top-ten/top-ten-scientific-flaws-in-the...
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
986
Brother
388
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 29th October 2020 13:14
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top

 

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:


In the above image: What shape is the red shape ('round' is not a shape)?