You have contributed 7.4% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Crescent, abu mohammed
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 18:39
I'm sorry to be blunt here but while everyone argues about what a deobandi is and bashing scholars, I spent my time looking into every angle and argument about what happened on September 11 that lead to millions of Muslims being slaughtered worldwide. If you feel this subject is a "waste of time" then just ignore it and don't stain the thread with your input please.

So here's the final conclusion using evidence and laws of science only. I am posting the conclusion only and then I'll use replies and doubts posted from members to provide the proofs after.

• It was not fully an inside job. Government sectors and high positions were being infiltrated over decades of efforts from Israel (same in UK as well)
  • Arial Sharon literally said they own America and not to worry about them
  • There were no planes on 9/11
  • 5 Israelis were seen dancing after the buildings exploded
  • After their arrest, they said they were there to document the event only
  • There were only 3 live news channels broadcasting the live plane which had many flaws. They later blanked out the screens where the errors occurred.
  • BBC reported building 7 coming down half an hour before it actually did. The live footage behind them showed the building still standing while they're reporting of a future event.
  • The buildings came down using a controlled demolition
  • Thermite charges melted steel columns. Plane fuel and fires cannot melt steel beams.
  • The plans for this kind of attack spanned decades. Not just a few years.
  • Again I must state, there were no planes.
  • In 2001, they had no idea the internet and video analysis technology would grow so much. Remember, this is 6 years before the first smartphone.

Quote:
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
-Mark Twain
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 20:37
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

You can't conclude on a matter within a month.

Many things have taken place in history and many have their conclusions within days, weeks, months and years.

However, after many decades pass, the truth comes out and they witnesses the truth.

Till now, people still believe that man walked on the moon. It's only because of astronauts are explaining why man can't travel further than a certain distance.

Tell me scientifically how a steel and concrete building dropped vertically from fire at the top of the building.

No need to go into other details such as no planes, Bin Laden etc....simply explain how the building dropped, that's it. Then let's move on :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 27th January 2019 21:23
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

It's not just that the buildings came down. They came down at free-fall speed. Gradual deterioration overtime would have been understandable if they eventually came down but a steel reinforced concrete building turning into molten lava and dust within 9 seconds is the crystal clear fact that no one has answered till today without leaving the natural laws of physics.

I'm happy to stay on this if anyone can answer if they believe the official 9/11 story then we can move on.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2019 04:40
super-glue wrote:
View original post

i think its appreciable the efforts and time you are putting into trying to find out the truths behind these major events.
+3 -0Like x 3
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 28th January 2019 20:01
There were many bin ladens. Sibel Edmonds, a fbi whistleblower, said this for example:

"During my work with the FBI, one of the major operational files that I was transcribing and translating started in late 1996 and continued until 2002, when I left the Bureau. Because the FBI had had no Turkish translators, these files were archived, but were considered to be very important operations. As part of the background, I was briefed about why these operations had been initiated and who the targets were...... There were certain forces in the U.S. government who worked with the Turkish paramilitary groups, including Abdullah Çatli’s group, Fethullah Gülen........ So these conversations, between 1997 and 2001, had to do with a Central Asia operation that involved bin Laden. Not once did anybody use the word “al-Qaeda.” It was always “mujahideen,” always “bin Laden” and, in fact, not “bin Laden” but “bin Ladens” plural. There were several bin Ladens who were going on private jets to Azerbaijan and Tajikistan. The Turkish ambassador in Azerbaijan worked with them. There were bin Ladens, with the help of Pakistanis or Saudis, under our management. Marc Grossman was leading it, 100 percent, bringing people from East Turkestan into Kyrgyzstan, from Kyrgyzstan to Azerbaijan, from Azerbaijan some of them were being channeled to Chechnya, some of them were being channeled to Bosnia. From Turkey, they were putting all these bin Ladens on NATO planes. People and weapons went one way, drugs came back."

One thing we know for sure, the western imperialists are experts in manipulating others for their agenda, and puppeteering without even the puppets being none the wiser.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2019 12:48
Guest-200978 wrote:
View original post

I doubt very much that he would lie to whom he considered Ameerul Mu'mineen.

If Mullah Umar (rh) asked him and Bin Laden denied - then I would take their word over anyone elses.

If bin Laden admitted that he did do it, he could've also said to Mullah Umar that he did it but will fight till the end and not be taken prisoner. And I'm sure Mullah Umar could've said to the American's that he did it but we will protect him because of such and such a ruling. Or he could've said, Yes he did it so come and fight for him :(
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2019 14:22
Guest-200978 wrote:
View original post

Because it was not even possible to fly those planes at those speeds at those heights. That's also a fact.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1L20GEknpw
+0 -0Agree x 1
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2019 16:07
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Yes possibility 1 seems to be the likely answer. This is what Mullah Zaeef said why OBL denied when confronted by large group of Taliban.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2019 19:53
On a serious note brother Ridhwaan, it's not a debate nor is it a pointless argument.

53% and more of the Americans believe it was an inside job.

Countless (millions) Muslim's believe it was the Muslim's.

Billions of non Muslim's believe it was the Muslim's.

The aim here is to educate and wake them up, spread the news, clear the misconception and so on.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 5th February 2019 12:59
All disputed unproven posts have been split to the debates section.

Please stick to the current topic. Irrelevant posts, posts inciting a debate or disrespect towards another member will be removed without notice. Jazakumullah
Please only post relevant issues to the current topic, otherwise please start a new topic. Jazakumullah
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 17:36
Donald Trump commenting on the day.

Trump saw on 9/11/2001: bombs were used in WTC

Must watch, especially the slow motion - Amazing
Halalified YouTube Audio

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 17:45
Trump says if he is elected: "you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center."

"It wasn't the Iraqis," he explained. "You may find it's the Saudis."

"They have papers in there that are very secret," he also said, referencing the 28 still-classified pages of the 9/11 commission report. "But you will find out."

Well he got elected - Let's see if he keeps his promise.

In fact, the Taliban (since they are allegedly in negotiations) should ask Trump to let the truth out with evidence about 911 and then move forward
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 18:07
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

It's crazy how much they continue to push the airplane lies. Even with different variants but they will never be able to say no planes because only on the 3 mainstream zionist owned news channels was there a live shot of planes which they messed up on badly. So even with some truths about demolition they'll have to continue to push the airplane lies.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 18:24
Youtube Video - Halalified (Video Only)

Muftisays Halalified YouTube Script

Play Video
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2019 20:37
This is so funny, here is Al Qaeda accepting responsibility on live TV.

youtu.be/Q_OIXfkXEj0

I haven't seen anything so funny in a ling time, what an act!

brother sipraomer, maybe this is proof that Al Qaeda really did do it. :)

where do these guys find these people, how do they come up with this stuff!
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'ABC' written in?