This has been on my mind for a long time. There are other threads with many details but I wanted to open a thread to highlight scientifically inaccurate and bogus claims in text books and syllabus that's wasting time and efforts reducing the intake of actual education.
This theory is a glorified fairy tail for adults. Every aspect of this bogus belief has been shattered with science. To date, there isn't a single piece of scientific evidence (which is classed as scientifically valid and reliable). Not one. This is not science.
2. The Earth is 4.6 billion years old
This ridiculous number is published and pushed forcefully to validate the evolution theory. The method used to come up with this is radiometric age-dating. This method itself is bogus and very detailed.
- Shells from living snails were carbon dated as being 27,000 years old.
- Living mollusk shells were dated up to 2,300 years old.
- A freshly killed seal was carbon dated as having died 1,300 years ago.
- “One part of the Vollosovitch mammoth carbon dated at 29,500 years and another part at 44,000.
- Material from layers where dinosaurs are found carbon dated at 34,000 years old.
While there's no denying that huge animals probably did exist in the past but this is very specific, reptiles. With animations, cartoons all from imagination. There's plenty of studies proving how this fairy tale came about with pure imaginations from a single bone.
Another fairy tale theory. Not science
5. Stating Carbon Dating and Radiometric Dating as Fact
Teaching this as a fact with no option to challenge it. When it's proven to be 100%-2500% wrong.
6. Atheism is science
This is the biggest lie. Every aspect of their efforts breaks every rule of science and they back it with lies masquerading as science.
7. Big bang theory
As much as people have made efforts to somehow bring an Islamic perspective to this, the theory is merely a challenge to the only altertative of there being a creator. To discover the "origins of the universe" is the claim and since it can never be repeated (as matter already exists) how can this be in science books as fact?
No it's not!
There's so much more but I want to keep the above minimal.
- Why is this religion being taught as science at the tax payer's expence?
- Why are these beliefs forced onto children as "open thinking" when it's stated as fact with 3D renders, animations and computer generated graphics?
- Children are taught to fear God and have morals. These teachings sit in the subconscious and emerge during tough times. Many have left their faith with doubts due to no knowledge of reality and believing this as science.
- This religion takes a person away from morality with the evolutionist mindset of "survival of the fittest" - resulting in doing whatever it takes, right or wrong, legal or illegal, moral or immoral to move forward. And we wonder why Riba is accepted as Halal by many Muslims as a neccessity nowadays!
Everything typed above is backed up by sources, videos, articles, proof and whatever is required. I welcome any questions, additions or even challenges from anyone who think otherwise.
جزاك الله خيرا