Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
Top Members

Mcdonald meet mixed

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Yasin's avatar
Yasin's avatar
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 30th June 2018 20:56
WhatsApp Forward wrote:
Macdonalds has lost its case after years of trying to conceal that its burgers are 100% beef.
It has now been found guilty as only 15% is beef and the remaining 85% is not even good for consuming but for dogs.
The council of Islamic justice has withdrawn its guarantee certificate as it also found that even the spices, ketchup and mayonnaise are mixed and made from grease of pork.
This is in addition to that the company is anti Islamic
Please share so muslims would know and boycott the products of this company

No information found on this rumour. if anyone has, kindly confirm. Jzk

More on McDonalds:
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top


Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What letters are in the word in blue?