Just to get a better understanding of what you are asking, I will rephrase it as I understand it, please confirm.
You are asking: Is it true that if a person prays 5 times a day in the masjid with congregation, then they are guaranteed paradise and if the statement is true, you would like evidence for this?
I think I know which narration you are talking about. There is a hadeeth in Kitaabul-Kabaa'ir (Book of Major Sins) by Imaam adh-Dhahabi (rahmatu-llaahi `alayh). Below are links of the original Arabic Hadeeth and where it can be found.
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
We apologise but you have been denied access to report posts in this thread. This could be due to excessively reporting posts and not understanding our forum rules. For assistance or information, please use the forum help thread to request more information. Jazakallah