Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Old Fitnah New Method

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2024 15:06
When we thought we got rid of a fitnah, it comes back to haunt the youngsters as well as the seniors.

Recently there was a post regarding an act of non-sunnah which was being incorrectly propagated and I can relate to this very well and therefore have started a new thread where members can post their findings or experiences as one mentioned below.

Previously it was the students in College/High School and Universities where laypersons would encounter ghair muqallids or madkhali's or salafi under the guise of knowledgeable pious people.

Now it seems it's not the students who are affected alone, it's anyone and everyone with tiktok, youtube shorts, instagram, snapchat and all these social media apps that are polluting the vulnerable brothers and sisters to question their school of thought and aqeedah.

On top of that, many of these misleading people claim to be following the hanbali school of thought but in reality are going contrary to the well known and accepted school of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah. They make false accusations especially on the hanafi school. For example, the salafi, madkhali, ghair muqallideen fitnah mongers are hijacking the hanbali school which is completely different from what ibn taymiyyah and others concocted.

A prime example of a former salafi but now hanbali is Muhammad Hijab, he clearly says he was in the wrong with the wrong people and has left these salafi's out and adopted the hanbali school of thought and also gives his reasoning. Respect to M Hijab for denouncing the fitnah.

These so-called fake hanbali preachers and salafi preachers have resurrected their lies on Imam Abu Hanifa.

They have started to propagate their lies with short video clips claiming such and such is inauthentic or fabricated, weak, and so on. for example
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

So please be warned of these as you will come across this very easily. If you do know of someone who has started to question their school for the wrong reasons, then the first thing to ask them is where they are gaining their knowledge from.

The most likely answer will be social media sites like tiktok.

Prepare yourself and revise your knowledge about the fiqh and aqeedah rulings. Because when a child comes to you and starts to question you, you will be dazzled. They will use words you've never heard of before. They will convince you that they have studied very hard and are now ready to follow a different manhaj!

I would advise readers to revise and share the works in the "Taqleed - The Straight path" and " The True Salaf As Saliheen"

If you come across recent newly uploaded lies or misleading quotes by influencers, please share here with evidence on why they need to be corrected. If you need help on getting the evidence, then please look for it in the sub categories mentioned or ask for assistance.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 30th April 2024 18:29
@Ali, love your signature. I guess many would claim it is not true and is a made up quote.

Well, they can search it and find it in many places.
2714-Screenshot_20240430_181334_Chrome~2.jpg
Downloads: 9
    [735.27 kB]
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2024 09:35
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgJZtOr6BGg

Are Salafis Really United? Open Challenge To The Salafi World!

Speaker: Shaykh Mohammad Yasir Al-Hanafi

Quote:
We hear day in and day out the chants of the pseudo-salafis with their favourite slogan of "Akhi, follow Qur'an and hadith only!" As though they are upon a unified and agreed upon methodology, often talking about following "the most authentic opinion" but in reality this is an absolute farce! In this video Shaykh Mohammad Yasir explains how this is a feeble propaganda tactic of the Salafi dawah and that rather than being united on the Qur'an and hadith, they are split into many groups and factions each opposing the other. Evidence is given of how the main three figure heads of the salafi dawah; al-Albani, Ibn Uthaymeen and Ibn Baz had many disagreements in interpreting the Qur'an and hadith, so much so that they even had disagreements in fundamental issues such as aqidah! This is an open challenge to the salafi world, can you produce a methodology that even your own "scholars" can agree upon?
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2024 10:39
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

If there are 5 members in a salafee family, there are 5 sub-groups.
If there are 100 visitors in a salafee masjd, there are 100 sub-groups.

We prove that!!

We interacted with our salafee brothers, we asked how do they derive rulings/opinion, masail of deen?

Each one has different methodology for deriving the rulings:

A salafee brother: We have translation of Quran and hadith, we do it ourselves.

Reply: There are 60 hadith books , do you sift through these 60 books to get a ruling/opinion? Do you carry 60 books during Haj, there is brisk movement from one place to another during five days of Haj (Questioned by Shaykh Ali mian nadvi RA). Also a sahih hadith could be abrogated, or prohibition withdrawn, how do they know this.

Salafis reply: “addeenu yusr”, we start doing it, Allah will forgive us for the error, until ruling is derived they are ma’zoor.

Reply: What if you don’t get ayah or saheeh hadeeth for a mas’alah
salafi reply: we are free to practice as we wish on the given mas’alah

Second salafee brother. We collect all the rulings derived by reputed scholars and chose the best opinion.

Reply: How do you know the scholar’s opinion is most authentic? And do you follow a single scholar for all the masail.

Salafi reply: Not a single scholar for all the opinions, we collect opinions from different scholar for different masail. Follow Different scholars for each mas’alah.

Reply: Instead for you as an individual doing it, why can’t a group of knowledgeable salafee scholars gather and do research on opinions of scholars from salaf period to till date and compile a fifth madhab. Compile and Publish books of this fifth madhab.

salafi reply: Present scholars differ on opinions offered by salaf scholars. They can’t unite, so they have left it to individual person. (agreed that…When there is ijtejad, difference of opinion can't be avoided, natural)

Reply: Do you have any book of masail, unanimous and universally agreed by every salafee/ahle hadeeth followers across the globe.

Salafee brother's reply: No!!! every person follows different books of masail. Also, a person can pick one mas'alah from one book and another from a different book.
There is difference of opinion between husband and wife, brother and sister, imam and each musallee. But the differences are not disclosed, everyone is keeping it secret.
Husband can't demand his wife to follow his opinion, imam can't demand other visitors to follow his opinion..... Taqleed is haraam.. Taqleed is shirk.
………………………

We conclude that in a family of 5 there are 5 sub-groups, there are 100 sub-groups in 100 visitors to a masjid. Each person has his own set of opinion and he is not disclosing to others what opinion he is following.

If we use permutation and combination theory, salafee group is divided into infinite number of sub-groups.
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2024 17:35
Quote:
If you come across recent newly uploaded lies or misleading quotes by influencers

I've seen videos of Shamsi and Asim Al Hakeem. I'll try and find them and share the links.

Shamsi in one of his videos calls Deobandi's as grave worshippers. (He was corrected later and posted another video claiming he meant the Barelwi, but still insisted the Deobandi were misguided) or something along those lines.

Asim Al Hakeem in new videos claims that Imam Abu Hanifa was a Tabi Tabiee (whereas he as in fact a Tabiee)

Asim Al Hakeem also claims that Imam Abu Hanifa didn't travel, didn't know many hadith and used logic, then gives an example of logical situations, like 1+1=2.

Plenty more deceptive speakers online who are reigniting lies.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2024 01:51
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Imam Dhahabi RA after research has certified Abu Hanifah RA as Imam e Azam.
Imam Abu Dawood RA has certified Abu Hanifah RA as Imam.
There are many more eligible and knowledgeable personalities who have certified imam Abu Hanifah RA. He is a mujtahid and a Faqeeh.
Imam Malik RA says a person to be qualified as mujtahid or a Faqeeh he must have knowledge of minimum one lakh Ahadeeth.
If someone from khalaf period claims imam Abu Hanifah RA knew 17 or 4 Ahadeeth, we must doubt the research of these researchers
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2024 08:16
WHAT ALLAAMAH SHA'RAANI SAID ABOUT IMAAM ABU HANIFAH

"Illustrious Muhadditheen treasured in their possession the Masaaneed of Imaam Abu Hanifah. Imaam Sha'raani had stated with considerable pride that he had the good fortune of making ziyaarat of several Masaaneed of Imaam Abu Hanifah which bore the confirmatory signatures of many Huffaaz of Hadith. The Asaaneed of the Ahaadith were extremely authentic. All the Rijaal were Thiqah. Not a single one of them had the blemish of kithb (lies/falsehood). The Isnaad is very close to Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). [Anwaarul Baari]

In his Kitaabul Meezaan, Imaam Abdul Wahhaab Ash- Sha'raani, who was a senior Shaafi' Authority, says:

"My Sayyid (Master), Ali Al-Khawwaas (rahima hullaahu ta'ala) said: 'If the Muqallidoon (followers) of Imaam Maalik and Imaam Shaafi' (radhiyallahu anhuma) acquit themselves with justice, then none of them would find any fault (weakness) in any of the statements of Imaam Abu Hanifah (radhiyallahu anhu), after they have heard the praises of their Imaams for him (Abu Hanifah).

Imaam Maalik had said: 'If Abu Hanifah had to debate with me, arguing that half of this pillar is of gold and half of silver, most certainly he would be able to establish proof for it. Imaam Shaafi' said: 'All people (i.e. all the Fuqaha of all Math-habs) are the children of Abu Hanifah (radhiyallahu anhu) in Fiqh.'

If there was nothing else to vouch for the loftiness of his (Abu Hanifah's) status except that Imaam Shaafi' had omitted the Qunoot in the Subh (Salaat) when he had performed Salaat by the Qabr of Imaam Abu Hanifah despite Imaam Shaafi maintaining the Istihbaab of Qunoot, then this would have sufficed for the incumbency of respecting him and his Muqallideen.

While I was writing the kitaab, Adillatul Mathaahib, I searched by the grace of Allah for the statements of Imaam Abu Hanifah and his Ashaab (Students). I did not find any statement (or view) of Imaam Abu Hanifah or of his followers except that it was based on an Aayat (of the Qur'aan) or on a Hadith or on an Athar (of a Sahaabi) or a Dha'eef Hadith of many Turuq (Chains of Narration) or Saheeh Qiyaas based on a valid principle. Whoever wishes to become aware of this, should study my aforementioned Kitaab. In brief, the respect of the Aimmah Mujtahideen for Imaam Abu Hanifah has been confirmed. Therefore, no consideration should be accorded to the statements of others regarding Imaam Abu Hanifah and his followers.

Know, O my Brother! Verily, by the grace of Allah, I have researched the Adillah (proofs and evidences) of the Four Math-habs, particularly the Adillah of the Math-hab of Imaam Abu Hanifah (Radhiyallahu anhu). I selected it (his Math-hab) with greater care. I researched in this regard the Kitaab Takhreej Ahaadithil Hidaayah of Haafiz Zaila'ee, and other Kutub of Shurooh (Commentaries). I found the Adillah of Imaam Abu Hanifah and the Adillah of his Ashaab being Saheeh or Hasan or Dha'eef of multiple Turuq (chains of narrations) elevating the status to Hasan or Saheeh for validity of Ihtijaaj. The (corroborating) Turuq were either three or more until ten."

Extract from book:
IMAAM A'ZAM ABU HANIFAH
Rahmatullah Alayh
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2024 09:06
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2024 09:51
And people want to follow rulings like this in this day and age

youtu.be/9_UlE8pd9a4?si=t18Pxtw0FBSBxuLl

Meat of the ahlul kitab in the West Asim Al Hakeem.

Plenty of posts refuting this claim on this forum
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2024 10:19
When highly qualified shuyookh have concluded after doing extensive research,
I need not do further Re-Search.

[ATTACHMENT4017]

1. Shah Waliullah Muhaddis Dahalvi RA narrated that "I was guided by Rasulullah SAS that fiqh hanafi is better path, it is compatible with ahadeeth compiled during Imam Bukhari RA, (means) saheeh ahadeeth.

[ATTACHMENT4018]

2. "There is nothing against sunnah in Hanafi Salah". Maulana Anwar shah Kashmiri RA.

Note: Maulana Anwar Shah kashmiri had memorized all the books available in library of darul deoband. He claimed that he can rewrite all the books in library if any tragic incident happens and all the books are lost.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2024 11:00
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

1. If we remove hadith narrators from koofah from Saheeh Bukhari, very little is left in Saheeh bukhari.
2. Imam Bukhari RA says, I can recall how many times did I visited cities to acquire knowledge, but due to large number of visits to Koofah, I cannot recall how many times I visited koofah.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2024 11:20
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Shaykh Asim quotes Abdullah ibn Masood RA, Zaid bin Thaabith RA, Abdullah ibn Umar RA. Can he comment on this quote from Imam Bukhari RA's Juz ul Qirath.

The sahabah which were not in view to recite behind an imam, used to consider the rakat, catched up, in ruku to be valid. Those include Abdullah ibn Masood RA, Zaid bin Thaabith RA, Abdullah ibn Umar RA.

Two clear masail:
1. not reciting behind imam
2. rakat to be catched up, if joined in ruku.

Shaykh can blame Abdullah ibn Masood RA for not getting ahadith, what about Zaid bin Thaabith RA and ibn Umar RA
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2024 11:32
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

110 Muhadditeen from Koofah upto 256 AH. This is a short list compiled by Imam dhahabi RA, the list can grow.

11452-koofi muhaddiseen all.jpg
Downloads: 4
    [424.86 kB]
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2024 11:35
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Names of sahabah from koofa, Imam bukhari took ahadith from.

11452-koofi sahabah jin se bukhari ne hadees lee.j
Downloads: 16
    [80.49 kB]
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2024 17:28
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

OP is right in choosing the name for this thread.

We need to educate Shaykh Asim in response to his video. He needs to read history on:

• Why Koofah city was established.
  • Large number of sahabah/tabaeen who migrated from Madinah. They brought the Fiqh of madeenah practiced during Hadhrat Umar RA to Koofah.
  • When Hazrat Ali RA shifted Darul Khilafah/Capital to Koofah he brought his team of shoora members, experts of Quran and Sunnah, Muftis of Madeenah etc to Koofah. They permanently settled in Koofah.

Shaykh Asim must read books on biographies of Hazrat Abdullah ibn Masood RA, Alqama, Ibraheem Nakhaee, Hammad bin Sulaiman.

Shaykh Asim also must read the biography of each member in 40 member Fiqh Council of Imam Abu Hanifah.

Shaykh Asim also must read the biographies of fuqha, muhaddiseen, mufassireen etc from 150AH to till date who followed fiqh Hanafi, gave fatwa on Fiqh Hanafi or usool of fiqh Hanafi. Every Human can err, but it is impossible that the error continues uncorrected, in presence of sea of knowledge for centuries.
+0 -0Agree x 1